Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    You can't 'love' someone based on their looks. You can merely be interested and want to get to know them.
    But it still ain't obsession? I mean come on I'm stuck at this!

  2. #17
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    You can't 'love' someone based on their looks. You can merely be interested and want to get to know them.
    But let us look at the definition of "Love" then, shall we? "An intense feeling of deep affection". Synonyms of this are "affection - fondness - darling - passion".

    All attraction starts on a physical level. You don't become interested in someone based on their personality first, as you come to know the physical traits of someone beforehand. If we are going to talk "literally", considering you're such a skeptic, then "literally" you can in fact "love" at first site, for the mere definition of love allows it.

  3. #18
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post

    I don't even know her name lol FML.

    @derkman Dude that's what I did. And it kinda worked she used to look at me and smile you know that type of smile with a bit of shyness? Then I became really shy and couldn't even see her in her eyes. Then everything got fucked up. I hope that I would see her again when I get back to her city and that she's single.
    Well learning her name would be a good place to start But seriously, you have to show her you are not too shy (girls love soft-sides, but not when you are too nervous to talk to them). You can't let your fears of something going badly block you from her. Just show off your sweet side (assuming she is still single). Get her number, start talking (learn what she likes and work with it. Do not talk about anything you don't think she would like). Eventually it will all build up, and you should be set. If she has a boyfriend, just wait for them to break up and be there right away when they break up. Support her through the break up and show that you care for her.


  4. #19
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Well learning her name would be a good place to start But seriously, you have to show her you are not too shy (girls love soft-sides, but not when you are too nervous to talk to them). You can't let your fears of something going badly block you from her. Just show off your sweet side (assuming she is still single). Get her number, start talking (learn what she likes and work with it. Do not talk about anything you don't think she would like). Eventually it will all build up, and you should be set. If she has a boyfriend, just wait for them to break up and be there right away when they break up. Support her through the break up and show that you care for her.
    I need to drink a lot of RedBull first

  5. #20
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    On top of what Derkman said, if she has a boyfriend, be her bestfriend. It's better to start off as friends if a girl has a boyfriend, because it more-often then not leads to her having affection for her bestfriend (as long as he shows he cares more than the boyfriend). Everytime her and her boyfriend get in a fight, tell her how she's right in the whole situation, but don't over do it. Small things like that really go a long way.

  6. #21
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Why all this have to be so hard?

  7. #22
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post
    Why all this have to be so hard?
    You're dealing with a woman, and they always make shit more difficult than it has to be

  8. #23
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You're dealing with a woman, and they always make shit more difficult than it has to be
    Yeah I guess this is why there aren't fags who are still virgin.

  9. #24
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post


    Yeah I guess this is why there aren't fags who are still virgin.
    Sooo true there man.

  10. #25
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Sooo true there man.
    What if I get a friend to talk with her and then he can get me in a convo?

  11. #26
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post

    What if I get a friend to talk with her and then he can get me in a convo?
    Girls pick up on that kind of thing. But if you were to do that, make sure your friend is less attractive than you are, and has a terrible personality.

  12. #27
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Girls pick up on that kind of thing. But if you were to do that, make sure your friend is less attractive than you are, and has a terrible personality.
    He is funny and sociable as fuck, IDK about the 'beautifulness', IDK how to rate but he has a cool look after all. Yeah all what I should do is just go ahead by myself.

  13. #28
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post

    He is funny and sociable as fuck, IDK about the 'beautifulness', IDK how to rate but he has a cool look after all. Yeah all what I should do is just go ahead by myself.
    Definitely don't let him talk to her then, bitches love sociable guys.

  14. #29
    AwesomeAnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Could be a crush? You won't hurt her, don't think like that. I'd say a good start would be finding out what her name is and then talking to her. I know its hard for the first time, tust me i know. It was like that for me and my girl friend. Just be yourself, god luck

    "There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to AwesomeAnty For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (01-19-2012)

  16. #30
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I say its just love :3
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (01-19-2012)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Office Love
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 12:26 AM
  2. Me Love Donkey Long Time
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 11:55 PM
  3. Hax0r my lovelys
    By Dmx in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:34 PM
  4. you know your obsessed with metallica when...
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:57 PM
  5. 39 Pounds Of Love?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 12:07 AM