Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored

    Oh god ACTA is back

    Oh god.
    When i find out one thing is gone Something Worse crawls back from the whole.
    Theyr gonna vote ACTA soon in the Europe.
    For people who dont know what the 3 year old bill is here is a simple img version :|

    Its set for voting in early 2012 so we expect like in what the next few months
    ACTA and SOPA – looks bad Tomi Engdahl’s ePanorama blog
    this one is more complex if you have more time and patience
    @Dave84311‎ i am unsure of the date and of any anti-acta supporters beyond https://www.laquadrature.net/
    Last edited by Occidi de Pax; 01-21-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  2. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,508
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,724
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well, if SOPA is dead, why would they make a "ACTA" ?

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  3. #3
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Because people want me to find them and shoot them.

  4. #4
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    well, if SOPA is dead, why would they make a "ACTA" ?
    They've been discussing the ACTA in secrecy for years This also extends outside the United States. Hence the reason he talks about how "European Parliament" are going to vote on the bill.

  5. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    They've been discussing the ACTA in secrecy for years This also extends outside the United States. Hence the reason he talks about how "European Parliament" are going to vote on the bill.
    Gone is the 2nd age of democracy.

  6. #6
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,508
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,724
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    They've been discussing the ACTA in secrecy for years This also extends outside the United States. Hence the reason he talks about how "European Parliament" are going to vote on the bill.
    i see.. i never heard of it untill today
    but are people that desperate for money?

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #7
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    i see.. i never heard of it untill today
    but are people that desperate for money?
    No, but people are that desperate for control.

  8. #8
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,508
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,724
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    No, but people are that desperate for control.
    well, no matter how much power they have, we are also humans too.. and so are they.. the real story is that we are equal but special in our own way.. i dont give on who they are, to me they are just regular people.. so basically, together we can make the world better..
    and they have no right to take away our freedom, if i were them, i wouldn't take it away because in the future when they get older and quit their jobs, they will REGRET it

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  9. #9
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    i see.. i never heard of it untill today
    but are people that desperate for money?
    Most haven't But it's not money they're after. It's control of the Internet. Since the Internet was turned into a worldwide phenomenon, thousands of people have been trying to take it over for themselves. Some do it in the form of a corporation, such as google, and use their profits to buy out the competition. Political powers, however, have realized they can just pass bullshit bills and write up bullshit doctrines allowing them almost total control of the Internet.Example, if you have a webserver in America, be certain that you don't own it. Government can find some bullshit excuse to shut you down or subpoena all the records from it with just a signed piece of paper.

    @Cthulhu Shit's fucked up man. But then again, democracy has never lasted too long in comparisons to other forms of government. People get too greedy with the flexible power

  10. #10
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,508
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,724
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Most haven't But it's not money they're after. It's control of the Internet. Since the Internet was turned into a worldwide phenomenon, thousands of people have been trying to take it over for themselves. Some do it in the form of a corporation, such as google, and use their profits to buy out the competition. Political powers, however, have realized they can just pass bullshit bills and write up bullshit doctrines allowing them almost total control of the Internet.Example, if you have a webserver in America, be certain that you don't own it. Government can find some bullshit excuse to shut you down or subpoena all the records from it with just a signed piece of paper.

    @Cthulhu Shit's fucked up man. But then again, democracy has never lasted too long in comparisons to other forms of government. People get too greedy with the flexible power
    no one can take over the internet, the internet is a free place for people to enjoy, learn, and have fun..
    and if they do, then in the future they will regret it

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  11. #11
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Most haven't But it's not money they're after. It's control of the Internet. Since the Internet was turned into a worldwide phenomenon, thousands of people have been trying to take it over for themselves. Some do it in the form of a corporation, such as google, and use their profits to buy out the competition. Political powers, however, have realized they can just pass bullshit bills and write up bullshit doctrines allowing them almost total control of the Internet.Example, if you have a webserver in America, be certain that you don't own it. Government can find some bullshit excuse to shut you down or subpoena all the records from it with just a signed piece of paper.

    @Cthulhu Shit's fucked up man. But then again, democracy has never lasted too long in comparisons to other forms of government. People get too greedy with the flexible power
    God how I wish I cleanse the world of cretins permanently. Let it be with fire or with ideals.

  12. #12
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    no one can take over the internet, the internet is a free place for people to enjoy, learn, and have fun..
    and if they do, then in the future they will regret it
    "no one can take over the internet" < That statement is what these asshole fascist Governments are trying to prove wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu
    God how I wish I cleanse the world of cretins permanently. Let it be with fire or with ideals.
    I'd rather use fire

  13. #13
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,508
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,724
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    "no one can take over the internet" < That statement is what these asshole fascist Governments are trying to prove wrong.



    I'd rather use fire
    yeah i know that, but its the fact.. the internet is the internet.. it is everyone's to share..

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  14. #14
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    yeah i know that, but its the fact.. the internet is the internet.. it is everyone's to share..
    I completely agree with you, but a government can limit that or cut it off from it's people completely if they please. So if you truly think about it, it's not everyones to share. It's the governments will to allow others to share it. I wish it weren't the case but we already have a committee of people saying what kind of domain extensions we are allowed and charge a fuck load for a new one, I don't want to know what's in store for us to fight next.

  15. #15
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    well, no matter how much power they have, we are also humans too.. and so are they.. the real story is that we are equal but special in our own way.. i dont give on who they are, to me they are just regular people.. so basically, together we can make the world better..
    and they have no right to take away our freedom, if i were them, i wouldn't take it away because in the future when they get older and quit their jobs, they will REGRET it
    People in positions of power are no longer normal people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GOD MODE HACK IS BACK...
    By Acidic in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. [Request] God Mode Bring Back
    By LiveLoveLax58 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:46 PM
  3. [Discussion] dbased,since you are taking a break, why don't you add the god mode back?
    By Warsong in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:58 PM
  4. [Idea]How Too Bring Back God-Mode!>?
    By BARON in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:50 AM
  5. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM