Thread: The OPEN Act

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Phyasko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    On the contrary. The government is very clever, sly, and corrupt.
    I guess if you want to sum them up then yes. They are greedy people who cannot care for others but themselves.

  2. #17
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyasko View Post
    I guess if you want to sum them up then yes. They are greedy people who cannot care for others but themselves.
    That's where your wrong. They must care for others, because their power is based on their hard labor.

  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyasko View Post
    I guess if you want to sum them up then yes. They are greedy people who cannot care for others but themselves.
    That's a very primitive way of looking at it. Rather, they want more control, because democracy makes decision making a complicated and costly process.

  4. #19
    Phyasko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    That's where your wrong. They must care for others, because their power is based on their hard labor.
    Actually that's where your wrong. That's how they do it. They trick you. They manipulate you. This is how they play. Soon you'll realize it before it may be too late.

  5. #20
    Acidic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    teh interwebs
    Posts
    3,129
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well atleast this is better then SOPA

    successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

    Current Games:

    MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

    Total money spent buying CA accounts:

    200 Dollars

    Total money on CA:

    755 Dollars

  6. #21
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    They're always going to try to stop online piracy simply because it's illegal. :|
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  7. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyasko View Post
    Actually that's where your wrong. That's how they do it. They trick you. They manipulate you. This is how they play. Soon you'll realize it before it may be too late.
    That's very cynical way of looking at it. No government manipulates anyone except perhaps Nth Korea and other countries like that. For the most part American have free reign. It's why acts like SOPA and other act such as the NDAA are met with such harsh opposition because it would mean the removal of certain civil liberties.

  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    That's very cynical way of looking at it. No government manipulates anyone except perhaps Nth Korea and other countries like that. For the most part American have free reign. It's why acts like SOPA and other act such as the NDAA are met with such harsh opposition because it would mean the removal of certain civil liberties.
    Which is why it frightens me to think that America might be heading in that direction.

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Which is why it frightens me to think that America might be heading in that direction.
    I don't think it'll ever reach that stage, but it may reach a point where America is no longer be considered a free country and people may start migrating from America to seek more liberties. Not exactly Mexican border hopping status but more tax evasion type migration.

  10. #25
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I don't think it'll ever reach that stage, but it may reach a point where America is no longer be considered a free country and people may start migrating from America to seek more liberties. Not exactly Mexican border hopping status but more tax evasion type migration.
    I was gonna go border hopping ok.

  11. #26
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyasko View Post
    Actually that's where your wrong. That's how they do it. They trick you. They manipulate you. This is how they play. Soon you'll realize it before it may be too late.
    No, you are still wrong Without the average person the government would not function. They know this. There would be no country, there would be no power for the government to even try to obtain. There wouldn't even be a country. The government has to care for its people, if it did not care for its people at all, the people would become restless, which could end up being a liability for the government. The government doesn't "manipulate" it's people, it can't do that, all it can do is dish out propaganda and hope the people bite onto it, which they usually do. People do get brainwashed by the liberal media, but they are not "manipulated" to any point, the government isn't telling them what they have to do or what their jobs are or how they are going to serve the country. The government just puts a few things on TV without people even knowing they put it there, as the common average American watches they slowly start to side over with the government more and more until they're dishing out of their own savings to pay their taxes and smiling about it.

  12. #27
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Reads this.
    Looks at the ideas that acta impose...reminds himself ACTA is way worse....
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  13. #28
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    That's why Europe>America .

  14. #29
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    That's why Europe>America .
    if i direct you to the post above isn't it in fact the other way around for that specific reason?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Looking in the Open.
    By ratherfeelpain1995 in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 07:05 AM
  2. The opening problem of AlterIWNet
    By tsemingchun in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 04:37 AM
  3. People wanting the Open MOD spot.. .-.
    By PyroCorona in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 02:25 PM
  4. Opening the forum to PUBLIC?
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:31 PM