Thread: Ron Paul

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93
  1. #46
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post


    Well, he stands for ignorance and what HE believes...
    He obviously is not doing a great job as president, but then again, who truly has?
    George mother fucking Washington son.

  2. #47
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post


    Well, he stands for ignorance and what HE believes...
    He obviously is not doing a great job as president, but then again, who truly has?
    Doesn't really matter. I can't legally vote yet anyway :S
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  3. #48
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post


    Doesn't really matter. I can't legally vote yet anyway :S
    It doesn't matter? It's people like you who are the reason every other country laughs at us. Just because you can't vote doesn't mean it "doesn't matter" that you believe in someone who is obviously an ignorant fuck of a pussy as President. It goes to show you'll be voting for the wrong person in the future, because you obviously don't do enough research into each candidate nor their current Presidency to be able to decide who is better or worse.

  4. #49
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post


    Well, he stands for ignorance and what HE believes...
    He obviously is not doing a great job as president, but then again, who truly has?
    No he doesn't. He only stands up to the ideals that won't be met with outrage.

  5. #50
    compaq soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools.

    Source: Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Sorry, I have given up on the American election system. Everyone is bought, will be bought, or those who aren't bought will be expelled from the corrupt system we like to call a democracy.

    /endrant

  6. #51
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    It doesn't matter? It's people like you who are the reason every other country laughs at us. Just because you can't vote doesn't mean it "doesn't matter" that you believe in someone who is obviously an ignorant fuck of a pussy as President. It goes to show you'll be voting for the wrong person in the future, because you obviously don't do enough research into each candidate nor their current Presidency to be able to decide who is better or worse.
    I meant it doesn't really matter if I support Obama right now, because even if he gets elected again, he wont run for a third term, which means in 4 more years, for the next election, when I can vote, Obama won't be running at all.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  7. #52
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post
    I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools.

    Source: Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Sorry, I have given up on the American election system. Everyone is bought, will be bought, or those who aren't bought will be expelled from the corrupt system we like to call a democracy.

    /endrant
    Point where he says church and state should be merged, and prayer is already promoted in schools.

  8. #53
    compaq soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Point where he says church and state should be merged, and prayer is already promoted in schools.
    Yep. This thread is full of Ron Paul circlejerk. Hes just another politician.

  9. #54
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post


    Yep. This thread is full of Ron Paul circlejerk. Hes just another politician.
    And you are making claims with no proof.

  10. #55
    compaq soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    And you are making claims with no proof.
    What claims have I made without proof?

  11. #56
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post


    What claims have I made without proof?
    "I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools."

  12. #57
    compaq soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    "I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools."
    Did you even bother to read my source? Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  13. #58
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post
    Posting a link to wikipedia doesn't qualify. I'm not scrolling through a shit ton of info because your're too lazy to prove your point with something more specific. I'm not closed to argument, I'm just asking for shit I can read and understand clearly and quickly.

  14. #59
    compaq soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Posting a link to wikipedia doesn't qualify. I'm not scrolling through a shit ton of info because your're too lazy to prove your point with something more specific. I'm not closed to argument, I'm just asking for shit I can read and understand clearly and quickly.
    Q: You ran for president once before as a Libertarian. What do you say about this whole issue of church and state and these issues that are coming forward right now?
    A: I think we should read the First Amendment, where it says, “Congress shall write no law.” And we should write a lot less laws regarding this matter. It shouldn’t be a matter of the president or the Congress. It should be local people, local officials--we just don’t need more laws determining religious things or prayer in school. We should allow people at the local level. That’s what the Constitution tells us. We don’t need somebody in Washington telling us what we can do, because we don’t have perfect knowledge. And that’s the magnificence of our Constitution and our republic. We sort out the difficult problems at local levels and we don’t have one case fit all. That’s why we shouldn’t have it at a central level.

    Ron Paul on Principles & Values

  15. #60
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post


    Q: You ran for president once before as a Libertarian. What do you say about this whole issue of church and state and these issues that are coming forward right now?
    A: I think we should read the First Amendment, where it says, “Congress shall write no law.” And we should write a lot less laws regarding this matter. It shouldn’t be a matter of the president or the Congress. It should be local people, local officials--we just don’t need more laws determining religious things or prayer in school. We should allow people at the local level. That’s what the Constitution tells us. We don’t need somebody in Washington telling us what we can do, because we don’t have perfect knowledge. And that’s the magnificence of our Constitution and our republic. We sort out the difficult problems at local levels and we don’t have one case fit all. That’s why we shouldn’t have it at a central level.

    Ron Paul on Principles & Values
    He's saying it should be up to the state, not the federal government. That's his position on most sensitive political issues.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ron Paul
    By -ParagonRex- in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:49 AM
  2. Ron Paul 2012?
    By Fatality_ in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:07 AM
  3. RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!
    By Czar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 06:06 AM
  4. Ron Paul! We did it!
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 11:48 AM
  5. RON PAUL '09!!!!
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 12:30 PM