Thread: Ron Paul

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post

Well, he stands for ignorance and what HE believes...
    He obviously is not doing a great job as president, but then again, who truly has?
    George mother fucking Washington son.

Thanks

He obviously is not doing a great job as president, but then again, who truly has?
    Doesn't really matter. I can't legally vote yet anyway :S
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post

Doesn't really matter. I can't legally vote yet anyway :S
    It doesn't matter? It's people like you who are the reason every other country laughs at us. Just because you can't vote doesn't mean it "doesn't matter" that you believe in someone who is obviously an ignorant fuck of a pussy as President. It goes to show you'll be voting for the wrong person in the future, because you obviously don't do enough research into each candidate nor their current Presidency to be able to decide who is better or worse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

No he doesn't. He only stands up to the ideals that won't be met with outrage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools.

Source: Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I have given up on the American election system. Everyone is bought, will be bought, or those who aren't bought will be expelled from the corrupt system we like to call a democracy.

/endrant

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It doesn't matter? It's people like you who are the reason every other country laughs at us. Just because you can't vote doesn't mean it "doesn't matter" that you believe in someone who is obviously an ignorant fuck of a pussy as President. It goes to show you'll be voting for the wrong person in the future, because you obviously don't do enough research into each candidate nor their current Presidency to be able to decide who is better or worse.
    I meant it doesn't really matter if I support Obama right now, because even if he gets elected again, he wont run for a third term, which means in 4 more years, for the next election, when I can vote, Obama won't be running at all.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post
    I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools.

Source: Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I have given up on the American election system. Everyone is bought, will be bought, or those who aren't bought will be expelled from the corrupt system we like to call a democracy.

/endrant
    Point where he says church and state should be merged, and prayer is already promoted in schools.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Point where he says church and state should be merged, and prayer is already promoted in schools.
    Yep. This thread is full of Ron Paul circlejerk. Hes just another politician.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Yep. This thread is full of Ron Paul circlejerk. Hes just another politician.
    And you are making claims with no proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

And you are making claims with no proof.
    What claims have I made without proof?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

What claims have I made without proof?
    "I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

"I used to be a Ron Paul supporter until I learned he does not believe in the rigid separation of church and state. He also doesn't think prayer should be ruled out in public schools."
    Did you even bother to read my source? Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Posting a link to wikipedia doesn't qualify. I'm not scrolling through a shit ton of info because your're too lazy to prove your point with something more specific. I'm not closed to argument, I'm just asking for shit I can read and understand clearly and quickly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Posting a link to wikipedia doesn't qualify. I'm not scrolling through a shit ton of info because your're too lazy to prove your point with something more specific. I'm not closed to argument, I'm just asking for shit I can read and understand clearly and quickly.
    Q: You ran for president once before as a Libertarian. What do you say about this whole issue of church and state and these issues that are coming forward right now?
    A: I think we should read the First Amendment, where it says, “Congress shall write no law.” And we should write a lot less laws regarding this matter. It shouldn’t be a matter of the president or the Congress. It should be local people, local officials--we just don’t need more laws determining religious things or prayer in school. We should allow people at the local level. That’s what the Constitution tells us. We don’t need somebody in Washington telling us what we can do, because we don’t have perfect knowledge. And that’s the magnificence of our Constitution and our republic. We sort out the difficult problems at local levels and we don’t have one case fit all. That’s why we shouldn’t have it at a central level.

Ron Paul on Principles & Values

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Q: You ran for president once before as a Libertarian. What do you say about this whole issue of church and state and these issues that are coming forward right now?
    A: I think we should read the First Amendment, where it says, “Congress shall write no law.” And we should write a lot less laws regarding this matter. It shouldn’t be a matter of the president or the Congress. It should be local people, local officials--we just don’t need more laws determining religious things or prayer in school. We should allow people at the local level. That’s what the Constitution tells us. We don’t need somebody in Washington telling us what we can do, because we don’t have perfect knowledge. And that’s the magnificence of our Constitution and our republic. We sort out the difficult problems at local levels and we don’t have one case fit all. That’s why we shouldn’t have it at a central level.

Ron Paul on Principles & Values
    He's saying it should be up to the state, not the federal government. That's his position on most sensitive political issues.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast