Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I just don't fucking understand. These sites don't support pirating. These are file sharing sites, whose users use their services to transfer files that may infringe on copyrights. I'm positive that these sites have a line in their user agreement that says they are not liable for any fuck ups that said users do. Much like MPGH. So why are they being taken down?

  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I just don't fucking understand. These sites don't support pirating. These are file sharing sites, whose users use their services to transfer files that may infringe on copyrights. I'm positive that these sites have a line in their user agreement that says they are not liable for any fuck ups that said users do. Much like MPGH. So why are they being taken down?
    Cause you don't steal from the US capitalist Mafia.

  3. #33
    [PS]W3bster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a bunker with ossama
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    We stopped SOPA, yet thjey still manage to take down everything

  4. #34
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by [PS]W3bster View Post
    We stopped SOPA, yet thjey still manage to take down everything
    It's the government. What did you expect.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  5. #35
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Mega upload is down
    File sonic is down
    File serve is down (And their network)

    Wut2do
    Uploaded to has been shut down as well. They discontinued service to America.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 01-23-2012 at 05:50 PM.

  6. #36
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Mega-upload - Closed.
    File-Serve - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.
    File-Jungle - Deleting files. Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
    File-Sonic - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it's Facebook page Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as hot-file did).
    Upload-Station - Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
    VideoBB - Closed Affiliate Program.
    Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
    File-Post - Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as hot-file did)
    Videoz - Closed Affiliate Program.
    4-shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
    Enter-Upload - Down (Redirect)

  7. #37
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Mega-upload - Closed.
    File-Serve - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.
    File-Jungle - Deleting files. Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
    File-Sonic - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it's Facebook page Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as hot-file did).
    Upload-Station - Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
    VideoBB - Closed Affiliate Program.
    Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
    File-Post - Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as hot-file did)
    Videoz - Closed Affiliate Program.
    4-shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
    Enter-Upload - Down (Redirect)
    All we has is media fire And I wouldn't doubt if they eventually blocked United States IP addresses eventually too. Something needs to be done.

  8. #38
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Mega-upload - Closed.
    File-Serve - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.
    File-Jungle - Deleting files. Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
    File-Sonic - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it's Facebook page Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as hot-file did).
    Upload-Station - Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
    VideoBB - Closed Affiliate Program.
    Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
    File-Post - Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as hot-file did)
    Videoz - Closed Affiliate Program.
    4-shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
    Enter-Upload - Down (Redirect)
    Aff. That sucks.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  9. #39
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    next to be media fire

  10. #40
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Time to people use Demonoid.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  11. #41
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Cause you don't steal from the US capitalist Mafia.

  12. #42

  13. #43
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This fucking ridiculous. They're blocking and shutting down legitimate services.

  14. #44
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    We still got media fire and local hostr. :3
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  15. #45
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Time to people use Demonoid.
    you hab demonoid invites?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IET is DEAD
    By arunforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 01:45 AM
  2. IRC is dead?
    By System79 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:31 PM
  3. msn is dead D:
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 01:48 PM
  4. Dead iraqis...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 05:54 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM