Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anonymous is a freedom of speech group. They are currently making a new Megaupload (they are calling it anonyupload or something). MOST of Anonymous is just for the progress of rights and stuff like that. Obviously there are plenty of dicks who just hack to hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Anonymous is a freedom of speech group. They are currently making a new Megaupload (they are calling it anonyupload or something). MOST of Anonymous is just for the progress of rights and stuff like that. Obviously there are plenty of dicks who just hack to hack.
    I think some of the things they do are justified, and others are just uncalled for or they blow stuff out of proportion.
    I like what they did with the occupy movement, exposing abusive cops.
    Regardless of peoples views on the occupy movement, American citizens still have the right to peacefully protest.
    I don't really care if the cops had orders to teargas, pepperspray, or flashbang a crowd or not..sometimes it's about doing the right thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I think some of the things they do are justified, and others are just uncalled for or they blow stuff out of proportion.
    I like what they did with the occupy movement, exposing abusive cops.
    Regardless of peoples views on the occupy movement, American citizens still have the right to peacefully protest.
    I don't really care if the cops had orders to teargas, pepperspray, or flashbang a crowd or not..sometimes it's about doing the right thing.
    Yea they definitely make some things way to important that really aren't. Though a lot of the stuff they do is justified in my opinion. Though I guess you do have to realize that there is no "official" anonymous group or anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123