Poll: Marijuana:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Marijuana

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 108
  1. #46
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Not true dude. Back then Green wasn't that potent. And that is a fact. Because what they did in the 70's...There were hippi tokers and they didn't get that high. So they added Acid to it to get high.Now today's Ganja it's more potent and i am not an addict. Dude you read alot of non factual S***.... Like white widow...That has the most THC of all mary jane plants. FACT
    Last edited by B3LIAL; 01-18-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  2. #47
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Not true dude. Back then Green wasn't that potent. And that is a fact. Because what they did in the 70's...There were hippi tokers and they didn't get that high. So they added Acid to it to get high.Now today's Ganja it's more potent and i am not an addict. Dude you read alot of non factual S***.... Like white widow...That has the most THC of all mary jane plants. FACT
    You say that because reefer has a grip on you and won't let you go. You have to stop using or you'll go straight to heroin, and then what? Your gonna murder children for their lunch money to buy more dope and heroin.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #48
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You say that because reefer has a grip on you and won't let you go. You have to stop using or you'll go straight to heroin, and then what? Your gonna murder children for their lunch money to buy more dope and heroin.
    LOL whatever dude....No one has a grip on me...OMFG your a retard..You are one hilarious cat... I bet you haven't never been in the sky man. Oh i forgot to tell you man.. Mary Jane cures cancer. The government didn't want us to know. Jack Herer wanted to make it legal. You know how he was running for president. Now he has his own seeds with his name on em.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  4. #49
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    LOL whatever dude....No one has a grip on me...OMFG your a retard..You are one hilarious cat... I bet you haven't never been in the sky man. Oh i forgot to tell you man.. Mary Jane cures cancer. The government didn't want us to know. Jack Herer wanted to make it legal. You know how he was running for president. Now he has his own seeds with his name on em.

    YouTube - PROOF! That the Rick Simpson Story is true! Cancer Cure!
    Lies, your lieing to america so you can get your marijuana legalized and make america a terrible country. Well it won't work, I know all the kids who do drugs in my school and tuesday im going to the police station to report them all. I want to be a DEA agent when I grow up.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #50
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    America has been a terrible country. The government is all corrupt. Kid grow up and grow some. Why are you going to be a pompous kid to report all them kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  6. #51
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    America has been a terrible country. The government is all corrupt. Kid grow up and grow some. Why are you going to be a pompous kid to report all them kids...
    Because I don't want them growing up and getting addicted to hard drugs like heroin, crack, dope or meth.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #52
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Because I don't want them growing up and getting addicted to hard drugs like heroin, crack, dope or meth.
    Okay that is nice. You can become a DEA. Not being sarcastic either. Should take dope off that sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  8. #53
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Okay that is nice. You can become a DEA. Not being sarcastic either. Should take dope off that sentence.
    No, when I grow up im gonna make sure every single reefer plant is destroyed, all users should be sent to jail and all sellers killed.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. #54
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You cannot destroy every plant. To many of them. Plus.....LOL you are going to MEXICO? LOL you can try to destroy the plants there. But you will fail. Sir Mexico is one of the biggest distributors of Mary Jane....You will not succeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  10. #55
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Just you wait, I will get jets to shoot white phosphorous all over mexico, to eradict all of it.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #56
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Oh BTW incase your a complete fucking moron...






    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #57
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Just you wait, I will get jets to shoot white phosphorous all over mexico, to eradict all of it.
    LOL what the F***...OMFG....DUDE you are hilarious...OMG.... It will never happen...Because if it could happen the DEA would have already done it. They are to scared of Mexico's gangs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  13. #58
    B3LIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Your just a little kid. Trying to be a pansy ass DEA. With dreams. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

    Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

  14. #59
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Your just a little kid. Trying to be a pansy ass DEA. With dreams. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I will be a DEA agent and I will destroy your weed to protect from getting addicted to hard drugs.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #60
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Not true.....I have smoked Green for 10 years now. And i have not killed no one. And i do not smoke everyday you know why? Cause it is not addicting. Its a plant. It is not made by chemicals like other drugs. Like you said Meth. Meth they put everything. Clorox all that dude...
    Fail, pot has chemicals, pot has ALWAYS had chemicals. If you have a 5th grade education of biology you would know that EVERYTHING is made of chemicals. Air is made of chemicals, grass is made of chemicals. Pot doesn't have HARMFUL chemicals.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is Marijuana addicting?
    By Zeinland in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
  2. The Truth about Marijuana
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:49 PM
  3. Marijuana. :O
    By Shark in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:57 PM
  4. [Release] Marijuana Enthusiast(Public)
    By dannis in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 09:14 PM
  5. Marijuana!
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:39 AM

Tags for this Thread