Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    Hence the reason for the pants dropping. Bigger dicks attract more women. Proven fact.

    -On a side note, hop off my cock please. Replying to your needless, pointless comments gets boring quickly.
    ohhh so you have a baby dick?





  2. #62
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    Hence the reason for the pants dropping. Bigger dicks attract more women. Proven fact.

    -On a side note, hop off my cock please. Replying to your needless, pointless comments gets boring quickly.
    Who said you need cialis, you just need to be an excited teenager.

  3. #63
    xiiav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lazy Anal Rats
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Who said you need cialis, you just need to be an excited teenager.
    What if he's past puberty?

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    ohhh so you have a baby dick?
    Nah mate, was making a suggestion for the OP. Personally I've never tried this method.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

  4. #64
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    What if he's past puberty?

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------



    Nah mate, was making a suggestion for the OP. Personally I've never tried this method.
    oh right, because whenever girls see you they tend to turn around and walk away as fast as possible?





  5. #65
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    When did I say Iron Man was a true hero

    I(Batman) don't associate with superheroes who kill.

    Die pls.



  6. #66
    xiiav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lazy Anal Rats
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    oh right, because whenever girls see you they tend to turn around and walk away as fast as possible?
    If that did happen I probably would have tried my previously mentioned method.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

  7. #67
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I(Batman) don't associate with superheroes who kill.

    Die pls.
    If he kills himself now then you'll be responsible for his death

    MOG


    ---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    If that did happen I probably would have tried my previously mentioned method.

    What get out your baby dick & take some drugs?





  8. #68
    xiiav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lazy Anal Rats
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    If he kills himself now then you'll be responsible for his death

    MOG


    ---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------




    What get out your baby dick & take some drugs?
    If I had a baby dick. Sadly I don't so I'll never know if this way truly works or not.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

  9. #69
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    If I had a baby dick. Sadly I don't so I'll never know if this way truly works or not.

    Then why do you need Cialis





  10. #70
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I(Batman) don't associate with superheroes who kill.

    Die pls.
    Bitches > associating with batman.

    kkkkkkk

  11. #71
    xiiav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lazy Anal Rats
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post



    Then why do you need Cialis
    I don't need it. Again, it was a suggestion for the OP.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

  12. #72
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Bitches > associating with batman.

    kkkkkkk
    EXCEPT BATMAN GETS BITCHES. HE GETS BITCHES BY THE BOATLOAD.



  13. #73
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    EXCEPT BATMAN GETS BITCHES. HE GETS BITCHES BY THE BOATLOAD.
    Iron man can make women's nipples perky just by saying 'I fucking hate you' with his chocolaty man voice.

  14. #74
    oxjoexo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Doh
    Just be yourself. If you honestly don't care about their lifes or anything to do with them why the fuck are you even talking to them? Like seriously.. Just crawl in a hole and bury yourself
    Vouchers~
    • Juano212~ Quick easy trade with Ravallo

      Trusted members~ No MM ~
    • Gamerusher~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Jamiets89~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Rawrpuppy~ He went first (Sent money first)
    • MLGPRO~ He went first (Sent steam codes first)
    • Venom93~ He went first (Sent rs acct first)
    • Known Scammers~
    • Nicofighter
    • Cinamarcina

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Somebody I Can Really Talk To
    By Sketchy in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. I Can't talk with y' my friends.
    By HosteD in forum General
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:50 AM
  3. Any mods/staff I can talk to?
    By ilo64 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:10 AM
  4. Can i talk about this here?
    By 3-sum in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:44 PM
  5. NOW U CAN TALK LIKE TEH TIBBS
    By D3NiiAL in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 02:05 PM