Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Making your own alcohol because you're a cheap fuck.

    My friends and I are going to make our own alcohol in a couple of weeks because
    a) we're underage
    b) we're poor

    Basically we are going to use apple juice, sugar and yeast to create a really shitty tasting cider. We'll probably mix it with cordial or something though, because it will most likely taste terrible. But what I want to know from you guys is if any of you have ever made sugar wine/hooch before, can you give us some tips? Note: will are not using a proper distillation system.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  2. #2
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    My friends and I are going to make our own alcohol in a couple of weeks because
    a) we're underage
    b) we're poor

    Basically we are going to use apple juice, sugar and yeast to create a really shitty tasting cider. We'll probably mix it with cordial or something though, because it will most likely taste terrible. But what I want to know from you guys is if any of you have ever made sugar wine/hooch before, can you give us some tips? Note: will are not using a proper distillation system.
    My dad has made mead before. Shit was good.

  3. #3
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mix in some fruit cocktails to that shit, should taste decent.



  4. #4
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking

  5. #5
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    What's with all the ingredients? All you need to do is smush some grapes up and let the juice sit...

  6. #6
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    If only we had access to glass carboys

    @FUKO I don't think much fermentation would occur if you just let the juice sit. This method is fairly reliable

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  7. #7
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    If only we had access to glass carboys

    @FUKO I don't think much fermentation would occur if you just let the juice sit. This method is fairly reliable
    How to make moonshine

    I used that for some of my good watermelon moonshine.



  8. #8
    Zac1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You want the cheap way?

    Get grapes and that frozen juice stuff. Put it in a trash bag for 2-3 weeks. Then put it in a cup, chill or drink and you have wine.

  9. #9
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    just drive to tj cheap ass no license alcohol and even sometimes free

  10. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    You know this will turn into a Meth Lab in 2 months

    Don't do it





  11. #11
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,795
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,627
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    My friends and I are going to make our own alcohol in a couple of weeks because
    a) we're underage
    b) we're poor

    Basically we are going to use apple juice, sugar and yeast to create a really shitty tasting cider. We'll probably mix it with cordial or something though, because it will most likely taste terrible. But what I want to know from you guys is if any of you have ever made sugar wine/hooch before, can you give us some tips? Note: will are not using a proper distillation system.
    Great way to end up in jail or blind





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #12
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    Great way to end up in jail or blind
    Blindness caused by moonshine is due to methanol poisoning. Methanol is usually found in proper distilled alcohol, which is not what we're making. We are going to discard the first 200ml anyway (part with the most MeOH).

    @Ed if I wanted to do meth I could just buy it, most drug dealers (at least the ones I know) don't check your I.D
    @Paladin we don't have access to any of the proper brewing equipment, we're making good ol' street hooch

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  13. #13
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Blindness caused by moonshine is due to methanol poisoning. Methanol is usually found in proper distilled alcohol, which is not what we're making. We are going to discard the first 200ml anyway (part with the most MeOH).

    @Ed if I wanted to do meth I could just buy it, most drug dealers (at least the ones I know) don't check your I.D
    @Paladin we don't have access to any of the proper brewing equipment, we're making good ol' street hooch

    Inb4BreakingGood.





  14. #14
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    If only we had access to glass carboys

    @FUKO I don't think much fermentation would occur if you just let the juice sit. This method is fairly reliable
    I'm pretty sure you can find a substitute.

  15. #15
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I'm pretty sure you can find a substitute.
    For the cider we're using a plastic bottle with a balloon as an airlock.

    We so fancy.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do most of you make your own titles?
    By Lastronaut in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 12:19 AM
  2. how do you make your own hack?
    By niggerhoes in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:20 PM
  3. MAKE YOUR OWN CHAMS-WHAT MPGH.NET DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
    By conadamae in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:35 PM
  4. HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN HACKS?
    By chrisisafoo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:46 PM
  5. How to make your own radiostation?
    By nasir91 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 08:25 AM