Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post


    That's cuz of you baby!
    LOOOOOOL @Ethereal -repped me? u gotta get some bandage on dat ass bro
    I think you need a tutorial on how to rage someone, because you're doing it wrong senor.

  2. #32
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I think you need a tutorial on how to rage someone, because you're doing it wrong senor.
    So you -repped me? Damn u so so mad babe.

  3. #33
    shax0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fremont, 510
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I think you need a tutorial on how to rage someone, because you're doing it wrong senor.
    Can you write a tutorial for us all knowing rager?

  4. #34
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Elio & @shax0r
    So you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and flame at @Ethereal for showing his? I believe your logic is flawed, but then again, going to school one day a week must not be the same as getting a 2235 score in a SAT (that's right bitch, I'm going to Stanford). And to stay on topic, no matter how 'cool' you think going to a school like the OP suggested, it is still not a higher level of education, or at least not an adequate one. Discipline comes with education, and if you are allowed to swear and everybody in your class is a clown, then trust me, you're doing it wrong. Very wrong.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  5. #35
    shax0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fremont, 510
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ahaha, @natiko , yeah the swearing and everything else is wrong, he stated this was an alternative school outside of the U.S., so I don't know how they do things there. But I know for a fact alternative schools here where I am are respectful, professional, and with the crime and bullshit all these brainwashed students bring to public middle and high schools, the alternative schools are much better. You literally have to beg to be placed into an alternative school. This kid here that made this topic made it sound like highschool finally kicked him down to alternative school. It's different everywhere.
    also,
    I don't flame, I am either making a point or speaking my mind. If I flamed you'd see me in the rage section of the forums.

  6. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by shax0r View Post
    Ahaha, @natiko , yeah the swearing and everything else is wrong, he stated this was an alternative school outside of the U.S., so I don't know how they do things there. But I know for a fact alternative schools here where I am are respectful, professional, and with the crime and bullshit all these brainwashed students bring to public middle and high schools, the alternative schools are much better. You literally have to beg to be placed into an alternative school. This kid here that made this topic made it sound like highschool finally kicked him down to alternative school. It's different everywhere.
    also,
    I don't flame, I am either making a point or speaking my mind. If I flamed you'd see me in the rage section of the forums.
    OP never stated he's going to school outside of the U.S.
    Take a look at his flag as well.

  7. #37
    shax0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fremont, 510
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    Finally, For 3 years of acting a ass, My official school finally sent me to alternative school. Which in my county is called Crossroads.
    @natiko @LetsAllKillPB

    Must be the east coast then, but this is an entire disgrace and bad looks for alternative schools. Every one is different then, but mine is perfect ^.^

    OMG IM SO SORRY EVERYONE, I THOUGHT HE SAID COUNTRY NOT COUNTY I APOLOGISE
    Last edited by shax0r; 02-03-2012 at 08:15 PM.

  8. #38
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post
    u decided to post this in a forum filled of 14 years old nerds?
    I'm 14 wat.

  9. #39
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I'm 14 wat.
    I'm 14 too wat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
  2. School For Scoundrels
    By coolyoriginal in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 11:43 AM
  3. Alternative Software for Nero Image Drive
    By cazpher in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:33 PM
  4. School has started for Iver
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:05 PM
  5. (Clip) Fron School For Scoundrels
    By AN1MAL in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 09:35 AM