Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love

    Alternative SCHOOL FOR ME :D

    Finally, For 3 years of acting a ass, My official school finally sent me to alternative school. Which in my county is called Crossroads. So let me tell you why this is good.
    1.The teachers lets us curse
    2.THE FOOD IS GREAT(surprisingly)
    3.People their are funny af (including myself)
    4.They let us do just about what ever we want.
    5.We don't get in trouble that much(Depends on what you do)
    6.Teachers ARE REALLY NICE
    7THE WORK IS EASY!
    8.The ISS their IS COOL!

    Just wanted to tell you this because of boredom
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  2. #2
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And what college are you planning to get into?
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sir Nathan For This Useful Post:

    Blitz (02-03-2012),[MPGH]Ethereal (02-03-2012),Pandemic (02-03-2012),Physcadelic (02-03-2012)

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Child Support cant stop me!
    MPGH Member
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    ^_^ I'm A B student, It actually doesn't effect you going to college.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  5. #4
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,523
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    And what college are you planning to get into?
    Exactly what I was thinking.


  6. #5
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Enjoy working in a menial labour position the rest of your life.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  7. #6
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Surprisingly the same , but who needs college when he has got MPGH -_- + he says he is bored , if u are bored wouldn't u actually doing something useful instead of filling us with a tiring n' boring(somehow) post ?
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  8. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good job.

    You got a downgrade.

    1.The teachers probably don't make as much money,which is why they don't give a fuck and let you curse.

    2.You aren't there to get "Great food" you're there to get an education.

    3.Great, everyone is funny. Acting like a clown in class when you can be getting a thorough education instead.

    4.Let you do whatever you want..again, you're at school to get an education.

    5.You don't get in trouble because the underpayed teachers don't give three fucks about you.

    6.Probably because they're all smoking pot together in the break room.

    7.Sweet, easy work. Because that's what you'll get in college.

    8.Don't even know wtf that is

  9. #8
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    u decided to post this in a forum filled of 14 years old nerds?

  10. #9
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Good job.

    You got a downgrade.

    1.The teachers probably don't make as much money,which is why they don't give a fuck and let you curse.

    2.You aren't there to get "Great food" you're there to get an education.

    3.Great, everyone is funny. Acting like a clown in class when you can be getting a thorough education instead.

    4.Let you do whatever you want..again, you're at school to get an education.

    5.You don't get in trouble because the underpayed teachers don't give three fucks about you.

    6.Probably because they're all smoking pot together in the break room.

    7.Sweet, easy work. Because that's what you'll get in college.

    8.Don't even know wtf that is
    ^ agree entirely except for 8 since i know what that is
    ISS is where you go when your an asshole in class and they want you to GTFO
    lol we have a similar school in my area as well its called collins and its for woman who get pregnant during high school and cant manage to keep going and drug-addicts (good idea to mix those people up)

  11. #10
    Threadstarter
    Child Support cant stop me!
    MPGH Member
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post
    u decided to post this in a forum filled of 14 years old nerds?
    I know right :[
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  12. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post


    ^ agree entirely except for 8 since i know what that is
    ISS is where you go when your an asshole in class and they want you to GTFO
    lol we have a similar school in my area as well its called collins and its for woman who get pregnant during high school and cant manage to keep going and drug-addicts (good idea to mix those people up)
    Ah ok.

    I'm pretty sure I know what type of school this kid is going to then.
    It's for people that have either learning disabilities or they are emotionally disturbed.
    The fact that he's on here acting like going to this place is a good thing makes me wonder which category he falls into.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 02-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.

  13. #12
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    I know right :[
    Yeah, peeps here are so so fucking mean. I mean come on, OK u are showing your point of view but u don't have to be such a dickhead it's his life he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
    @Ethereal ^

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    DenialS. (02-03-2012)

  15. #13
    shax0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fremont, 510
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Busy
    I go to an alternative high school right now in cali, USA.
    Have a 3.8 GPA and I have 3 Community College courses right now while im finishing up my high school
    It's much better than the shitty prison public schools because there they really don't give a fuck about you.
    Also, I'm just one lucky bitch
    Only have to go to school once a week for 2 hours muhahaha

  16. #14
    Threadstarter
    Child Support cant stop me!
    MPGH Member
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post


    Yeah, peeps here are so so fucking mean. I mean come on, OK u are showing your point of view but u don't have to be such a dickhead it's his life he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
    @Ethereal ^
    Thanks man
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  17. #15
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It is not that your future is wrecked by this. I mean, a very hard worker with lots of knowledge and intelligence could get a GPA of 3.8+ in any school. Nonetheless, judging from your priorities when going into a school (people are funny there? I mean, come on man you're not learning how to get into a circus but into a college), I would say you haven't really matured enough to see how important high school is. Or perhaps you are mature but in this subject your perspective is flawed due to psychological/sociological issues.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
  2. School For Scoundrels
    By coolyoriginal in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 11:43 AM
  3. Alternative Software for Nero Image Drive
    By cazpher in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:33 PM
  4. School has started for Iver
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:05 PM
  5. (Clip) Fron School For Scoundrels
    By AN1MAL in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 09:35 AM