Thread: Best Game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I need to disagree. The only reason people aren't rating CS with the newer games anymore is because the newer games are all franchises, and reviews tilt more towards what's already built in the game. Considering the amount of servers on Source, 1.6, and CZ that are still going, along with the amount of mods still being made and used, I'd say CS is still the most popular series in total. You can play CS and have over fifty different games inside of it by itself, nothing can beat that.

My suggestion: pong.
    ^ this
    imo the ability to create a game through a game with different concepts and abilities beats the concept of introducing new technologies. Simply because of the measure of time capable of playing and the amount of creativity..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I need to disagree. The only reason people aren't rating CS with the newer games anymore is because the newer games are all franchises, and reviews tilt more towards what's already built in the game. Considering the amount of servers on Source, 1.6, and CZ that are still going, along with the amount of mods still being made and used, I'd say CS is still the most popular series in total. You can play CS and have over fifty different games inside of it by itself, nothing can beat that.

My suggestion: pong.
    If we are talking about the best game OF ALL TIMES then i fully agree with you. Just thought something different when writing my previous comment.
    Finally 500 posts YAY.
    WRONG
    Almost 1000 posts YAY.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

^ this
    imo the ability to create a game through a game with different concepts and abilities beats the concept of introducing new technologies. Simply because of the measure of time capable of playing and the amount of creativity..
    These kinds of games also open the doorways for production experts from different gaming companies to evaluate a persons skill when someone creates a mod of a game as well, like how Valve bought-out CS, yet kept the two original programmers It's a great way for the video game industry to evolve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123