Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    deadeye24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    6
    If he really left, then MPGH will close down eventually. I mean, he surely wouldn't pay for the servers if he wouldn't use them.

    Use your brains!

  2. #17
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    i hurd Guantanamo bay was fun

    (lets just start random ass rumors)
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 01-20-2009 at 05:01 AM.

  3. #18
    Matt1243's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under ur bed
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i hurd Guantanamo bay was fun

    (lets just random ass rumors)
    lol maby u should go there and check it out and tell us when u get back =)

  4. #19
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Give up hope! He's gone forever, and he's not in a better place!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #20
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i heard dave was on vacation. but who are we to blame him? hes human. we should all just be thankfull he giving away hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  6. #21
    dink298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    this kinda reminds me of the leave britney ALONE!!! ;'( lol.... but uh if this keeps up ppl who got vip and didnt get their hacks are gonna be mad.. if the vip members do get a extenstion it should be the time added since the hacks stop working until the day it is working... also i noticed other hacks are working from other hack providers...

  7. #22
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i hurd Guantanamo bay was fun

    (lets just start random ass rumors)
    They gave up guantanamo bay.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  8. #23
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Devilish
    u know, after i posted this, i read it a few times and thought, wow, some one is SURE to bring the "leave brittany alone" video, and sure enough......we got one. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  9. #24
    trueskiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

    wtf is this youtube?
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

    Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

    Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

    Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

  10. #25
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ya it is, is the funniest shit EVER! dude, im the king of chuck norris jok......facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  11. #26
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    No your not, you have no proof of that, You niether have rights to chuck norris facts nor own him so please dont make such horrid assumptions xD.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

    n1kko (01-21-2009)

  13. #27
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ok, mr. "i know everything b/c i have a cool pic of a gun as my sig" what ever you say.
    lolz JK!! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  14. #28
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,421
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dave ran away.

    END THE FED

  15. #29
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    OMG, IM TIRED OF NOOBS ASKING DAVE TO HURRY UP WITH THE NEW HACKS. HE HAS A LIFE U KNOW, HE WILL FINISHTHEM WHEN HE WANTS TO!! GOD!!
    noobs = u?

    refer to this thread

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/..._our_hero.html

    !

    thank you!

    -GOD
    I am the God.

  16. #30
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    shut up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ex wont leave me alone
    By Haze in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:00 AM
  2. Leave JB alone guys
    By WOLFPACK X69X in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:14 PM
  3. EveryOne Leave Noob Alone!!
    By shiningliger in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 02:59 PM
  4. LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE
    By Thaz in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:01 PM
  5. LEAVE CORNDOG THE FUCK ALONE
    By -James in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 12:52 AM

Tags for this Thread