Thread: Cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yet I'm typing in the regular old calm format and you're typing in mostly caps here which indicates yelling. Y so mad bro?

    To emphasize what I'm saying because obviously you like taking what I say out of context and ignore my arguments.

    If I was truly raging, then my whole reply would be in quotes.

  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    To emphasize what I'm saying because obviously you like taking what I say out of context and ignore my arguments.
    Not really. I've read what you've typed. Haha talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

  3. #18
    Drifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ??????
    Posts
    2,107
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    159

  4. #19
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Not really. I've read what you've typed. Haha talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
    Reading ≠ Comprehending

  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Reading ≠ Comprehending
    You're using my own argument. Good one.
    Thing is I have a degree in Theology, so despite the fact that we have conflicting opinions,
    comprehension is barely the issue on my part pal.

  6. #21
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You're using my own argument. Good one.
    Thing is I have a degree in Theology, so despite the fact that we have conflicting opinions,
    comprehension is barely the issue on my part pal.
    How am I using your argument?
    So are you a pastor or minister?
    Whenever I bring up a counter-argument against one of your original arguments, you keep having to elaborate what you wrote, defeating your whole original argument.

  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    How am I using your argument?
    So are you a pastor or minister?
    Whenever I bring up a counter-argument against one of your original arguments, you keep having to elaborate what you wrote, defeating your whole original argument.

    Neither. My fields of study were interdisciplinary.
    I didn't pursue any further beyond my Associates because I lost faith.
    Currently pursuing my Bachelors in Environmental Science.

  8. #23
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,602
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    iDunno. Looks complicated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Cool software
    By mostwanted in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 01:46 PM
  2. Cool Display
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:24 AM
  3. Are we cool enough for a avatar week?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:04 PM
  4. Cool games
    By wannabehacker00 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 07:45 AM