Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    A big fucking 4-foot teddy bear, something like that, a 250$ giftcard to Victoria's Secret, and a ton of chocolate.

  2. #17
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Why are people saying that they got layed and shit, when they can't talk to a girl or don't even have a girlfriend.
    How would you know people on here don't have girlfriends?

  3. #18
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by tonsoina View Post
    How would you know people on here don't have girlfriends?
    Because people who have girlfriends tend not say that had sex with them on Valentines Day.

  4. #19
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Because people who have girlfriends tend not say that had sex with them on Valentines Day.
    They do if it's true, and they're proud of it.

  5. #20
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by tonsoina View Post
    They do if it's true, and they're proud of it.
    Good for you What floats your boat.

  6. #21
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Good for you What floats your boat.
    I was actually saying that for other people. Sadly I don't get any D: I'm only 14

  7. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I gave her my fingers

  8. #23
    UKnownError's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ERROR
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Beat all of you!:P

    Peachie O's


    and

    Oklahoma State Shirt


    and

    The HOPE DIOMOND (jk)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't smoke crack kids and always use a condom!XD

  9. #24
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Because people who have girlfriends tend not say that had sex with them on Valentines Day.
    You can't tell your friends, because then they'll tell ppl and they'll tell ppl. This'lll go on until your partner finds out that you told someone that they had coitus with you. Then they get mad because they think everyone thinks that she is a dirty whore. Then she'll guilt you and break up with you after putting you in many awkward situations in groups or crowds of people. Then she'll hook up with a large black guy and tell him that you are the most horrible and meanest person ever. Then the black guy gets his 'niggas' to make you feel threatened by glaring at you while you walk by and punching holes in your locker with screw drivers or knives.
    Last edited by Lady GaGa; 02-14-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady GaGa For This Useful Post:

    UKnownError (02-14-2012)

  11. #25
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


    You can't tell your friends, because then they'll tell ppl and they'll tell ppl. This'lll go on until your partner finds out that you told someone that they had coitus with you. Then they get mad because they think everyone thinks that she is a dirty whore. Then she'll guilt you and break up with you after putting you in many awkward situations in groups or crowds of people. Then she'll hook up with a large black guy and tell him that you are the most horrible and meanest person ever. Then the black guy gets his 'niggas' to make you feel threatened by glaring at you while you walk by and punching holes in your locker with screw drivers or knives.
    Not sure if serious or just stupid

  12. #26
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    Not sure if serious or just stupid
    Dead serious. This part of the reason I switched.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  13. #27
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Love to my gf. Cause she didn't want anything but looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee.

  14. #28
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I got my girl some AIDS. Bitches love AIDS.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  15. #29
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post
    A big fucking 4-foot teddy bear, something like that, a 250$ giftcard to Victoria's Secret, and a ton of chocolate.
    OH SHAUNNY


  16. #30
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    I forgot it was valentines...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Did You Get?
    By aeronyx in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:55 PM
  2. So what did you get for Christmas?
    By Unicow in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 06:25 PM
  3. What did you get
    By Sharpe in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:29 AM
  4. What did you get for Christmas?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
  5. so were did you get your c++ compier??
    By jeremywilms in forum Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 06:16 AM