Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by X-R3MiiX-X View Post
    Lol your a boner.
    Well played sir

  2. #47
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Don't just work on chest and arms. You'll look like a fucking angel fish with legs. You need to work out your entire body. Maybe do arms+chest on Mondays and Wednesdays, Legs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and core on Fridays. Rest on Saturday and Sunday.

    DON'T BE AN ANGEL FISH.
    I focus on arms and chest but as i said b4, i run 20-30 mins b4 the regular session of training.


    ---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

    Took a bucket and fill out with water, weight it... around 30 lbs so that's like my shit for now.
    About being fat, no just no. My metabolism burns everything in 30 minutes.
    So guess ill have muscles but a poor body.
    About the chicks, if i talk about chicks post gets ppl, idgaf bout girls really.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  3. #48
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk's Alt View Post


    I focus on arms and chest but as i said b4, i run 20-30 mins b4 the regular session of training.


    ---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

    Took a bucket and fill out with water, weight it... around 30 lbs so that's like my shit for now.
    About being fat, no just no. My metabolism burns everything in 30 minutes.
    So guess ill have muscles but a poor body.
    About the chicks, if i talk about chicks post gets ppl, idgaf bout girls really.
    Running does not train legs as much as you'd think; it is more of a cardio training. Exercises such as squats and explosive jumps are good forms of leg training. What training are you currently doing?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  4. #49
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post


    Running does not train legs as much as you'd think; it is more of a cardio training. Exercises such as squats and explosive jumps are good forms of leg training. What training are you currently doing?
    Well it's not running.
    Didn't know what word to use.
    I train on a eliptical machine. Shit changes drastically
    For chest and biceps, lifting weight and push ups.
    For triceps i do some "Funds" No idea how that's called in english
    Abs, the basis abs.
    Legs, elipictal and 1 time every month sit ups
    Cardio with the eliptical
    Last edited by Jazk; 02-22-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  5. #50
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    At your age, don't do shit. You're growing, so if you do some stupid shit, it's gonna fuck up your body. Jazk, you're 16 right? Well you're old enough, you've already gone through puberty and everything like that. The way I did things was, well I was pretty fucking fat at one point. Then I started lifting weights:

    - Bicep Curls
    - Pec Decks
    - Benching
    - Clean/Jerk
    - Pull Downs
    - Military Press

    (Those are all machines I used at the gym)

    You don't seem to be overweight, so I wouldn't focus too much on the cardio. You do need to work out your legs and lower body as much as your work out your chest/arms or else you'll just look retarded. I'd recommend the leg press or leg curls along with running (stairs, track, sprints) for legs.

    I started off hella weak, now I'm pretty fucking strong. I can bench 235, clean 205, and deadlift 400 pounds. You could use protein supplements too. Creatine or maybe Force Factor?



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    Jazk (02-22-2012)

  7. #51
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    At your age, don't do shit. You're growing, so if you do some stupid shit, it's gonna fuck up your body. Jazk, you're 16 right? Well you're old enough, you've already gone through puberty and everything like that. The way I did things was, well I was pretty fucking fat at one point. Then I started lifting weights:

    - Bicep Curls
    - Pec Decks
    - Benching
    - Clean/Jerk
    - Pull Downs
    - Military Press

    (Those are all machines I used at the gym)

    You don't seem to be overweight, so I wouldn't focus too much on the cardio. You do need to work out your legs and lower body as much as your work out your chest/arms or else you'll just look retarded. I'd recommend the leg press or leg curls along with running (stairs, track, sprints) for legs.

    I started off hella weak, now I'm pretty fucking strong. I can bench 235, clean 205, and deadlift 400 pounds. You could use protein supplements too. Creatine or maybe Force Factor?
    I'd like to call myself: Under-weight, if im not too lazy i'll post a quick pic of my body.
    Maybe i can sustitute the runs with Eliptical?
    I guess ill need a gym membership, too bad i can only practice on gym Fri, Sats and Sundays. I think benchs is the thing i refer when i said Funds. I do them on a basic style.


    ---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

    Bones, bones everywhere...
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  8. #52
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk's Alt View Post


    I'd like to call myself: Under-weight, if im not too lazy i'll post a quick pic of my body.
    Maybe i can sustitute the runs with Eliptical?
    I guess ill need a gym membership, too bad i can only practice on gym Fri, Sats and Sundays. I think benchs is the thing i refer when i said Funds. I do them on a basic style.


    ---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

    Bones, bones everywhere...
    You niggas scare me. A skinny bitch with a six-pack = fat bitch with big tits. Not hard to get. I've got abs, but I still have fat to lose if I want to get that toned. Take protein supplements, that'll make you grow. You need fat.



  9. #53
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    You niggas scare me. A skinny bitch with a six-pack = fat bitch with big tits. Not hard to get. I've got abs, but I still have fat to lose if I want to get that toned. Take protein supplements, that'll make you grow. You need fat.
    I see the picture and i see only bones.
    Yeah, i'd have to take supplements cause food doesn't make shit for me.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  10. #54
    EpCAzN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im 5' 11" and 232 lbs
    jelly?


  11. #55
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by EpCAzN View Post
    Im 5' 11" and 232 lbs
    jelly?
    What can you bench? I'm five-eleven, weigh 180 and I can bench 235.



  12. #56
    EpCAzN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    What can you bench? I'm five-eleven, weigh 180 and I can bench 235.
    I rep 265, max at like around 300, then again, this was last year, i havent benched in awhile probably around where u are now, probably less


  13. #57
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Bullshitters gonna bullshit.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazk For This Useful Post:

    EpCAzN (02-22-2012),Moto (02-22-2012)

  15. #58
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by EpCAzN View Post


    I rep 265, max at like around 300, then again, this was last year, i havent benched in awhile probably around where u are now, probably less
    .



  16. #59
    howdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    52
    Buy illegal drugs.
    kthxbye

  17. #60
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    If your caloric intake or protein intake isn't high enough, weight lifting is going to be pointless... you're going to be eating away at yourself. Some protein shakes are meant to be taken in the morning, before a workout, after a workout and before you sleep. I take a protein shake in the morning every day, work out 3 days a week for a hour. I do 7 exercises, 4 sets each, and 15-25 reps each. I heard somewhere, that 5 minutes of high intensity workout = 30 minutes of running... you will be burning a shit ton of calories. Working out with out any sort of increase in protein/calories is just going to make you a lean mother fucker. I spend probably 1 hour working out, half that time is working out, and the other half is break between exercises and sets.

    After I read this thread, I realized I missed something important... a ton of you guys are kids. I wouldn't suggest working out or taking any protein at your age unless you are tall and don't wish to grow any further or you don't really give a shit about being a midget. Stay active, running, or other sports is good enough for you... I didn't even start lifting weights until I was like 16 or 17, and even then that was minimal.
    Watch out guys personal trainer dave also your correct with the growth stunting dont do it unless you wont to be a midget for life wait till you grow to your max and then start for now just do simple push ups chin ups m.t.b etc

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some way to gain money?
    By G.Andrew in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:02 AM
  2. Can u use the gain experience hack with 1 player
    By mjt20mik in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 03:20 AM
  3. some sigs
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:45 PM
  4. Some sugestions!
    By i eat trees in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 07:15 AM
  5. Some of my work
    By toshiharu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 09:33 PM