Thread: GSHOCK

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71
  1. #46
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    They used to be awesome. Then they got popular. Which caused them to be mass produced like shit. Now they suck.

  2. #47
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post
    "Swag" is not something obtained through material goods; you either have it, or you don't.
    I'd much rather a new pair of kicks than that shit. If you need to tell the time, use your fucking phone.
    I dont even care that much about shoes lol. I dont need to wear a diff pair of shoes everyday just to prove that i'm fresh or whatever, one good pair will last me like 6 months. Lol, kids in my school buy $200 shoes and they're 14-17? Lul, dumbasses.

  3. #48
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    I dont even care that much about shoes lol. I dont need to wear a diff pair of shoes everyday just to prove that i'm fresh or whatever, one good pair will last me like 6 months. Lol, kids in my school buy $200 shoes and they're 14-17? Lul, dumbasses.
    I have shoes that cost $300+

  4. #49
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I have shoes that cost $300+
    But how old are you? I'd think 17 or something, right?

  5. #50
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    But how old are you? I'd think 17 or something, right?
    16, its how you make money. I started with $200 and I bought a pair of shoes, sold it, bought another pair, sold it, buy more pair, etc. I ended up with 7 pairs of shoes and $300 from that single $200.

  6. #51
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    16, its how you make money. I started with $200 and I bought a pair of shoes, sold it, bought another pair, sold it, buy more pair, etc. I ended up with 7 pairs of shoes and $300 from that single $200.
    Yeah, it depends on how much you earn from selling the pair of shoes that you bought with the $200.

  7. #52
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    Yeah, it depends on how much you earn from selling the pair of shoes that you bought with the $200.
    It takes time but it really pays off if you know what you are doing. I believe the first pair I bought was red lobsters for $140, deadstock, then I sold it for $250 I believe. It takes a while, but it pays off.

  8. #53
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    It takes time but it really pays off if you know what you are doing. I believe the first pair I bought was red lobsters for $140, deadstock, then I sold it for $250 I believe. It takes a while, but it pays off.
    Yup. One time this kid gave me these ooooold space jams for like $60. Sold it for $140. Was like fuckyeah.

  9. #54
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    Yup. One time this kid gave me these ooooold space jams for like $60. Sold it for $140. Was like fuckyeah.
    Had a pair of space jams, sold for $180 but I only bought it for $120, lol.

  10. #55
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Had a pair of space jams, sold for $180 but I only bought it for $120, lol.
    Yeah, the kid who i bought mine from was retarded. It had a little dent on it so he was like I DONT WANT THIS SHIT.

    I was like k i'll take it, gg.

  11. #56
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I have shoes that cost $300+
    What a fucking waste of money. Sneakers? I have a pair of $150 steel-toed timmies. All I will ever need. Waterproofed, warm, comfortable.

  12. #57
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    What a fucking waste of money. Sneakers? I have a pair of $150 steel-toed timmies. All I will ever need. Waterproofed, warm, comfortable.
    You can't really tell me its a waste of money as I have gained $1000 from reselling shoes alone.

  13. #58
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    You can't really tell me its a waste of money as I have gained $1000 from reselling shoes alone.
    Valid point.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 02-23-2012 at 12:28 PM.

  14. #59
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Valid point.
    Waste of time, now that, is true.

  15. #60
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Waste of time, now that, is true.
    But still, I think paying that much for footwear is a waste of money that good be redirected elsewhere. I'm a pretty practical person. On that money I'd probably buy a new knife.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast