Thread: Resignation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    so before you leave, i have one question

    what does moto stand for
    When I first got staff, I asked Toxin what I should change my name to. We were just talking about these old, old Motorola commercials that had these old guys screaming "MOTO" -- That's how it started.

    Thanks guys.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    Polo (02-22-2012)

  3. #47
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    I SHALL FUCK YOU ON FACEBOOK
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  4. #48
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Another girlfriend?

    I give it a week and he'll be back


  5. #49
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Another girlfriend?

    I give it a week and he'll be back

    I've had a girlfriend since October buddy. By the way, you or Jorndel I want as a replacement for me. Maybe both, who knows?



  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    Insane (02-23-2012),Jorndel (02-22-2012)

  7. #50
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    When I first got staff, I asked Toxin what I should change my name to. We were just talking about these old, old Motorola commercials that had these old guys screaming "MOTO" -- That's how it started.

    Thanks guys.
    LOL, i remember that question. Toxin makes up names for mad people, jacket for jake, moto for you.

  8. #51
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Will Miss you Moto.
    I still remember the time when you was more active

    To sad you just out of sudden just went away.


    Well, have a good life.
    You do actually have a life

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #52
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    I've had a girlfriend since October buddy. By the way, you or Jorndel I want as a replacement for me. Maybe both, who knows?
    I was just kidding
    Last edited by Insane; 02-23-2012 at 02:54 PM.

  10. #53
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Will Miss you Moto.
    I still remember the time when you was more active

    To sad you just out of sudden just went away.


    Well, have a good life.
    You do actually have a life
    Yeah, I do. Congrats on minion by the way, I'm happy to see you finally got it. I guess my word means something around here.



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (02-24-2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. I resign my VIP Support/Mod
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. [MPGH]Obama Resignation
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. I'm not resigning.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. My Resignation.
    By Jo33333 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. Donald Rumsfeld RESIGNS
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 08:27 PM