Thread: Gauges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post
    Why people call ear stretching by the name of the measurement system used to measure it will always boggle my mind.

    Gauges are probably the stupidest things I've seen. Good luck getting a good paying job in a professional environment.
    Taboo is still in our minds kids...
    1. After 10mm gauges can't be closed, i have them on 4mm, so that's not a fucking problem.
    2. What i want to study doesn't need an interaction with the public so bodyart is not a problem
    3. There's surgerys to close the ear lobe.
    4. I'll quote a cute thing: "STOP BY ORDERS OF THE SOCIETY, RUN BY ORDERS OF YOUR FREEDOM"
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  2. #17
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion View Post

    ear lobe .


    ---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------



    why would you do that...
    oh lol i thought you were talking about gauges on your car or something lol



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #18
    Donnuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,944
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    gauges like him ?

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Niggers you're 5 or what?
    You know what the fuck is a 4mm shit? He has like a 30mm gauge.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  5. #20
    Donnuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,944
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is it LIKE the same thing with a different size?

  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    It is like that, BUT X100 times smaller.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  7. #22
    oxjoexo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Doh
    4mm is about the radius of a chop stick.

    Secondly why the fuck is your ear inflamed in the first place? Your stretching your ears wrong.
    But cleaning wise if you can't take it out then just leave it alone you don't have to clean it.
    Worse comes to worse just move the gauge forward a little clean that push it back and clean the back side.

    But why is your ear inflamed.. What mm did you start off at? Normally you would do 1mm, then 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.6mm, 3.3mm then youd have your 4mm.
    Just pm me cause most these kids are just trolling off topic.
    Vouchers~
    • Juano212~ Quick easy trade with Ravallo

      Trusted members~ No MM ~
    • Gamerusher~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Jamiets89~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Rawrpuppy~ He went first (Sent money first)
    • MLGPRO~ He went first (Sent steam codes first)
    • Venom93~ He went first (Sent rs acct first)
    • Known Scammers~
    • Nicofighter
    • Cinamarcina

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to oxjoexo For This Useful Post:

    Jazk (02-27-2012)

  9. #23
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Da fuck are these gauges you talking about o.O .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  10. #24
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by oxjoexo View Post
    4mm is about the radius of a chop stick.

    Secondly why the fuck is your ear inflamed in the first place? Your stretching your ears wrong.
    But cleaning wise if you can't take it out then just leave it alone you don't have to clean it.
    Worse comes to worse just move the gauge forward a little clean that push it back and clean the back side.

    But why is your ear inflamed.. What mm did you start off at? Normally you would do 1mm, then 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.6mm, 3.3mm then youd have your 4mm.
    Just pm me cause most these kids are just trolling off topic.
    I started at 4mm this friday increasing to 6, It hurt alot when i took out the jewerly a little of blood but nothing else, it ended the inflamation but this afternoon it showed like a little of pus so i cleaned it with the same jewerly and now its inflamated.
    Gotta wait if its infected or not.
    Last edited by Jazk; 02-27-2012 at 04:55 PM.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  11. #25
    oxjoexo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk's Alt View Post

    I started at 4mm this friday increasing to 6, It hurt alot when i took out the jewerly a little of blood but nothing else, it ended the inflamation but this afternoon it showed like a little of pus so i cleaned it with the same jewerly and now its inflamated.
    Gotta wait if its infected or not.
    It's gonna get infected, inflammation and puss are warning signs you tore your ear. If it does lead to infection you can get a very bad cyst in your ear which is very bad and youll have to get medical treatment for that because it will permanently puss. You shouldn't of started at 4mm (6g). Should have started at at 12/14g. Honestly i would take the piercing completely out and let your ear close up and restart later on with a 1mm gauge (14g.) But if you really refuse not too i would just
    get hot soaks to your ear lobe. You can apply sea salt and hot water on a towel on your ear or you can do peroxide 50% and 50% hot water. Don't just let your ear do it's thing, apply some sort of treatment to it. Most definately hot soaks cause heat extracts nasty fluids. I've had to restart because i went from 1/2 inch 12.7mm to 9/16 inches 14.3mm after a day and it did exactly what your going through. So i had to restart and i'm finally at 15.9mm 5/8 inches.
    Vouchers~
    • Juano212~ Quick easy trade with Ravallo

      Trusted members~ No MM ~
    • Gamerusher~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Jamiets89~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Rawrpuppy~ He went first (Sent money first)
    • MLGPRO~ He went first (Sent steam codes first)
    • Venom93~ He went first (Sent rs acct first)
    • Known Scammers~
    • Nicofighter
    • Cinamarcina

  12. #26
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    just try rubbing disinfectant as much as you can on it and around it, until the inflammation goes down
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

  13. #27
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by oxjoexo View Post


    It's gonna get infected, inflammation and puss are warning signs you tore your ear. If it does lead to infection you can get a very bad cyst in your ear which is very bad and youll have to get medical treatment for that because it will permanently puss. You shouldn't of started at 4mm (6g). Should have started at at 12/14g. Honestly i would take the piercing completely out and let your ear close up and restart later on with a 1mm gauge (14g.) But if you really refuse not too i would just
    get hot soaks to your ear lobe. You can apply sea salt and hot water on a towel on your ear or you can do peroxide 50% and 50% hot water. Don't just let your ear do it's thing, apply some sort of treatment to it. Most definately hot soaks cause heat extracts nasty fluids. I've had to restart because i went from 1/2 inch 12.7mm to 9/16 inches 14.3mm after a day and it did exactly what your going through. So i had to restart and i'm finally at 15.9mm 5/8 inches.
    Nvm, going to 8mm this friday.
    The puss and inflamation ended, its perfect in this moment.
    Last edited by Jazk; 02-28-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  14. #28
    oxjoexo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk's Alt View Post


    Nvm, going to 8mm this friday.
    The puss and inflamation ended, its perfect in this moment.
    Your crazy bro. Your doing 2-4 months of work in 1 week. Your going to blow your ear out man.
    Vouchers~
    • Juano212~ Quick easy trade with Ravallo

      Trusted members~ No MM ~
    • Gamerusher~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Jamiets89~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Rawrpuppy~ He went first (Sent money first)
    • MLGPRO~ He went first (Sent steam codes first)
    • Venom93~ He went first (Sent rs acct first)
    • Known Scammers~
    • Nicofighter
    • Cinamarcina

  15. #29
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Them things ugly af, and when you're 70 it's going to look like shit.

  16. #30
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    Them things ugly af, and when you're 70 it's going to look like shit.
    70 is for pussys, i prefer the 1m long ones
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gauges
    By Hyak in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:58 PM
  2. Hardmode health gauge
    By Koios in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. [Release] New MW2 Login and Server +gauge MOD
    By KayX006 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:01 AM
  4. [GUIDE] Gauging Ears - First 3-5 Months
    By CaT- in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:25 AM
  5. Having trouble with the gauge scope
    By mapleck in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 11:39 PM