Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Unhappy Does she like me or am I just delusional?

So, last night was a MORP night for our high school and complicated stuff happened so quickly and I'm so confused at the moment... Here is the story.

I am a senior who is severely introverted with people I am not too close with, but I think it's been getting better lately. I have not been in a relationship ever, excluding a time during 6th grade where I asked a girl out and nothing really went on after that... So there is this group of people that I sometimes hang around with, because of my cousin, and they are all great people. Around 3 weeks ago, my cousin and his girl friend barged into our house and told me that this sophomore girl that hangs around with them said my voice was sexy (it's kinda deep, but people have been making a big deal out of this lol...) and wanted me to call her. So my cousin's gf called her and made me talk to her, but I was blushing so badly and I barely said "hi" to her before the awkward silence led to a end of phone call, because like I mentioned, Im noticeably shy and just didn't know what to say at the moment. My cousin and his gf were disappointed and left me alone. So this kind of led me into thinking that she liked me, but maybe not... Then after this, my cousin and his gf frequently asked me if a girl asked me to MORP would I go with her (they didn't specify who the girl was, but I just knew it was her). I told them "yeah" not so enthusiastically. Since then, with the idea of her liking me in my mind without even her saying so (it was kinda stupid of me to assume that...) I awkwardly said hi to her but a conversation was definitely not happening. Then comes last friday during lunch, my cousin calls me on my phone and asks me to come over to his table where everyone in his group were sitting, so I came over and there she was, looking at me with a smile, but shy at the same time, handed me an envelope with my name on it. They insisted that I opened the envelope, so I did and it said she thought going to MORP would be a nice ice breaker, and she gave me an ice breaker along with it, so me expecting this, I said yes without any hesitation. After this, someone from the crowd insisted that I give her a hug but I was frozen inthoughts, because I would've loved to give her a hug, but I didn't know if she had same thoughts as me. So, I gave her a smile and walked away awkwardly... I felt like a serious dumbest because I wasn't man enough to give her a simple hug of gratitude and I felt like a piece of shit despite being asked to MORP with one of the most adorable and prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life... My cousin's gf was more excited than me, saying that we were such a cute couple, because I m a shy guy and she on the otherhand was not, but was when I was around :P Not relevant at the moment, but one time we were volunteering for the same club at our school and we didn't even know each other. She was haningout with my cousin's group when a nerd foot ball dropped by my feet and I got the idea of throwing it at my cousin without his consent, so I chucked it at his chest and it accidentally hit her neck, thank god it wasn't a hard throw, nor a real foot ball, but vein me, I tried to play it off cool like it did not happen, but my inner me felt so bad and apologized to her the rest of the night, even when eating at chipotle together with our group. Back to the story, we talked on facebook every night since then, and I told her that I would try to change my personality to talk to her face to face, so i tried at school, but she would turn away from me. At this point I wasn't sure if she really wanted to talk to me but was shying away, or if she just didn't want to talk to me at all, just not interested in me. We talked some more about how our days were on facebook and about what she wanted to wear to MORP. Once again the uncertainty hit me, when she suggested that we wear nothing flashy and just wear a white shirt with khaki shorts to be like tourists, as this year's theme was a jungle theme. I wondered if she was serious when she said this inferring that she didn't think I would want to wear anything fancy, which I did not, making me feel like she cared about me, but at the same time, I just felt as I'd she wasn't into this going to MORP with me. Then comes our MORp night, since I can't drive yet due to a particular reason, I rode together with my cousin and his gf in his car and drove to her house. On facebook the night before, she insisted that I come alone through her front door and introduce myself to her mother, which of course I was going to do. But when we got there, she texted my cousin's gf saying that we all had to come say hi to her mom, so we did and came a awkwardly long drive, which I tried to lessen by talking to her, asking her how her day was, and she told me that she was still sick.

Then we came to another friend in our group's house to have a potluck for dinner and also celebrate his birthday. I completely forgot that my date was a catholic and that it was Friday during lent... She could barely eat anything like chips and macaroni, and I wished so badly that I thought about this beforehand when we were at a grocery store to get chicken for this potluck. Then we took some pictures at his house with.our group and I didn't really talk much. Since I hated taking pictures and so did my date, we went inside with a couple of others and sit on a couch, before being abruptly left alone by myself and my date... I was incredibly nervous and we talked about some aspects of our lives and came this topic: MORP. I tried to ask her why she would choose someone like me, because I didn't ever think I would get asked to go to a dance, especially from a under class girl, and I literally thought of asking her this question before deciding not to: " did you ask me to MORP because you wanted to hang around with us, because you were like dared to by our group, or because you felt sympathy for me being a guy who is shy, expressing no emotions around people he does not feel comfortable with, or simply because you 'liked' me?" but when I actually asked her, what she would've done if I said no (I was such an idiot to ask such a stupid question and wanted to punch myself in the head for it) and she said it just would've been awkward and would've really have cared, leading me to think that she actually was dared to go to this dance... And then after that, we hung around some more and went to the dance late like bosses, and came the most awkward part of our night...

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but as a senior, I've never been to a school dance before and did not incorporate myself into anything related to dancing before and it never caused me to even try to learn some dance moves before MORP, so I stood there once aain, like an idiot along with my date. I just didn't know what to do, because I didn't want to embarass myself and my date by wildly dancing, breaking people's previous image of me being a shy guy, I wanted for me transforming from a shy guy to a normal person slowly. Then my date walked away into a table and sat there by herself, so me being not ignorant, I walked to her and insisted that we try again, but she couldn't hear me because I'm really soft spoken and the music was just ear-deafening. So I said it to her ear and she said sure. We walked back to the crowd, but I was having such a nervous breakdown and stood there for some time again. Then our group gestured me to dance with her, and hold her by her waist, since I was behind her. I really tried to break yawls out of this stupid frozen body and just give her a dance for once. We tried and she just went along with the rhythm of the song, but I t was so uncomfortable for me because I just wasn't feeling the songs unlike usual days. And she seemed embarassed as well so I let her go and I scratched my head, because I felt so bad that she had to go through this, because of my stupidself... Once again our group insisted that I dance with her so I tapped on her back and when she looked over her shoulders I reached my arm out to her like a gesture for asking her that we try this again and she agreed with a nod and slowly walked backwards closer to me and I put my hands on her waist, I'm a 6ft guy and she was a head shorter than me, so I could rest my head on her's (I like small girls and she is perfect for me). We dances to the rhythm again for a little bit when he grabbed my hands and put them on her stomach like giving a hug from behind and held my hands quite intimately. I wasn't sure if she did that because she liked to or she felt uncomfortable with me holding her waist from behind and thought that I would do something immature, because I'm definitely not a pervert and I respect women with all my heart. It felt really nice for once, not that I've never given a girl a hug before, but because I was holding her from her behind and she grabbed my hands as if she felt protected and trusted me.

After the dance, we went back to our friend's house to sit around a bonfire and just chilled for a short time before my date had to go for the night. So my cousin, his gf and I walked out with her and drove her back to her house. On the way, she seemed really worried that she was going to get in a trouble because her parents misunderstood when she said that she was going to chill at our friend's house and thought that she was coming home right away after the dance, but I didn't know how to comfort her without a risk of making things worse for the night so we just sat there quietly for a short ride. We then got to her house and I walked her to the door, with thoughts already planned in my head to say goodnight to her and to her parents as well, but when her parents came out, my voice kinda broke and when I said "good night *my date's name* I didn't think she heard me as clearly as I hoped she would. So on the way back home, I thought to myself, what is wrong with me? Why am I such a terrible person, can't a thing go right for once for me?... When I got home, I took a long hot shower and before I went to bed, I messaged her on facebook, about how I hoped that her parents weren't too harsh on her, and that I had a great night thanks to her.

So, am I overthinking this MORP when it's just a dance and she needed a date to go with? Or do we even have a chance at actually like, you know, going out? She is very mature for her age and I like her for who she is dearly and I thank her so much for being a mature girl overall, but the thing is, I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me. I do plan on asking her to prom, and hope things will be better and clearer between us. I know that some of you guys might think that a senior and a sophomore girl going out would seem quite pedo of me, but the thing is I am only 17 and I have my respect for ladies. Do I have a shot with her, or am I overthinking a dance date into something more than what it's supposed to be? Honestly, it's hard for me to express emotions and words, because I choose them carefully, so that I don't say something regretful. I'm a senior who has never been in a serious relationship, who is not the smartest guy in the class, who has no car or the ability to drive a girl around, and I'm a shy guy, who rarely hangs out with guys, spends longer time writing this than talking to a girl, and goes to church every Sunday. I am such a pathetic guy what is there to like about me seriously?...

tl;dr? I have no way of summing this up for you, I understand that this is very long, perhaps the longest thread on MPGH? haha...so you will have to read through this. I need serious opinions, especially from ladies who might have some advice for me as to like what to do. There must be a ton of spelling and grammar errors, because i wrote this entire thing on my iphone. Thanks to those of whom actually read through the entire story and responded with honest and respectful answers.
    Last edited by Shame; 02-25-2012 at 10:37 PM.
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Holy fucking shit man, that's some long ass story. Will read after a game I'm playing and I will respond.

EDIT; Aight, I read the whole think. I wouldn't be surprised if only me and perhaps other 2-3 members would read this. Seriosuly dude, it's very long. Anyways, I gotta congratulate you because you seem shy as fuck and at least you accepted to go with the gal to the MORP. Now, WHAT THE FUCK IS A MORP? I don't know. I'm not American so I'm not familiarized with your fatass weird stupid names.

The thing is, a girl thinking you have a sexy voice can be really misleading. My avatar is me with my ex-girlfriend and it all began when she said to her friend, after hearing me on the phone, that I had a sexy voice. Nonetheless, had I been one ugly mother fucker the voice would've been trivial.

The age different is nothing. In my school one my ex-gf's dated a senior when we were in our first year of high school. Nobody even gave them a dirty look. Usually it's better for the man to be older. That way he feels responsible and subconsciously gets the pants in the relationship.

The thing with girls is that you have to make it about them. It's sad, but you have to pretend that you give a fuck about things from what did she do last night to what's her favorite dress color. It's a pain in the ass, but you gotta see the reward. Also, I read a lot of 'our group said' and 'our group told me'. Man up, mate. Don't follow what your group says. If your group says you should cut your testicles and ship them to India, would you do it? Only do things that make you comfortable. Or, well you might have to do things that make you nervous/uncomfortable, but do them because you think they're worth it.

Another thing I gotta mention. The Facebook shit. That thing will only get you to one place. The Friendzone. Talk to her face to face, amigo. Grow some balls and take that leap. If you really like her, you gotta risk it to get the biscuit. It's not like magically you guys are going to be together. You gotta MAN UP. If I have learned something in my youth is that there are 3 places were you either man-up or pussy-out; HoN, war, and love. It's that simple. Tell her how you feel when the time's right. You never know when the next guy might catch her eye and take her vag. Feel me?

PS: Don't seem desperate to her. Girls can sense desperate boys. It's like dogs and fear.
    Last edited by Sir Nathan; 02-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Nathan For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (02-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    There's no girls in this forum, maybe navi...
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    ultimate copy pasta

You're so lonely, you're interested in any chick talking to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    no. she hates you and doesnt want to see you ever ever ever ever again
    Oh hai der.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    ultimate copy pasta

HAHA thats most of the people here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You wrote that on your iPhone? Nice. I read it all, it was a bitch to read

1. The fact she's two years younger than you doesn't mean anything. Think of the age gap between your parents.
    2. Stop being so shy. If you're too shy there's no reason for her to go out with you, meaning you have nothing to gain by being shy. Be more confident.
    3. After you get to know her better, ask her out. You've got nothing to lose, might as well. Just take a shot of Bourbon and gain some confidence
    4. Make sure she knows you're into her. Smile at her. Putting your arm around her at a bonfire would have been good.
    5. Smell good. Don't ask why, just wear a really nice smelling deodorant and even go for cologne if you have it.
    6. Don't worry about her parents. Smile at them, shake her dads hand.

Good luck, you seem WAAAYY too shy for your age.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    ultimate copy pasta

what do you mean? its definitely not a copy pasta, and it definitely happened to me last night. I'm not interested in any chicks talking to me, and have you even read the story?
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post

what do you mean? its definitely not a copy pasta, and it definitely happened to me last night. I'm not interested in any chicks talking to me, and have you even read the story?
    Sorry, forgot to say TL;DR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Sorry, forgot to say TL;DR
    We gotta Skype again you dick. I'm depressed so I need some Indian impression for me to laugh the fuck out of this sadness.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    can you summarize it dude?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (02-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    can you summarize it dude?
    He meets this girl who is a friend of his cousin's girlfriend. She says he has a sexy voice. He calls her but says 'hi' and the conv. ends. They talk through FB and one day she invites him to the MORP (what the fuck is this?). He accepts and they go together, but it's kind of awkward when they're alone. They dance but it's also kind of awkward. She leaves her at her house and is going to say goodbye in a sweet way but her parents come out. She enters the house. He goes to his house, and messages her on Facebook thanking her for the night and hoping her parents are not that mad at her for coming late. TA DA.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Nathan For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (02-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post

He meets this girl who is a friend of his cousin's girlfriend. She says he has a sexy voice. He calls her but says 'hi' and the conv. ends. They talk through FB and one day she invites him to the MORP (what the fuck is this?). He accepts and they go together, but it's kind of awkward when they're alone. They dance but it's also kind of awkward. She leaves her at her house and is going to say goodbye in a sweet way but her parents come out. She enters the house. He goes to his house, and messages her on Facebook thanking her for the night and hoping her parents are not that mad at her for coming late. TA DA.
    so you're telling me he thinks that she likes him cus she said he has a sexy voice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post

so you're telling me he thinks that she likes him cus she said he has a sexy voice?

It's a bit more complicated than that. I mean, it's not just because of that. It's a mix of little details. You know, the little stuff. That's what makes the post so long. He describes these events with the smallest detail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post

It's a bit more complicated than that. I mean, it's not just because of that. It's a mix of little details. You know, the little stuff. That's what makes the post so long. He describes these events with the smallest detail.
    oh, because, no offense, that shit is mad fucking long.

he shouldve posted the story in tl;dr form and put the entire story in a spoiler

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast