Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
    I do enjoy real music. Look in the entertainment section, I made a thread today called "Daddy Whale".

    Anyways, I think we need the exact opposite of what you say.
    In my opinion, the worst genre around is indie. I don't care much about hiphop, they leave us alone. I don't care much about dubstep, they leave us alone. I don't care much about pop, they leave us alone.
    I care about indie, they call themself 'rock', they attack me like that.
    Indie faggots aren't controlled by record labels, they do everything on their own. That may be the problem.
    I know I was thanking you for enjoying real music lol. And I agree that Indie is a bit...much. Hell it's the original hipster genre, but I enjoy bands and artists that are more developed in a sound that they create themselves, there are maybe one or two Indie bands that do this and the rest copy each other and swap out the lyrics. That's why I don't like Dubstep anymore, it used to be based around the idea that "this dub is so dirty people's ears will have shit running out of them". Dubstep was meant to make people go "what the fuck is that noise that kid is listening to?". Now with butthurt bitches like Skrillex (still like him as sonny moore the SINGER), Dubstep is sugar coated and makes me want to shoot myself in the dick.
    As for hiphop, I love it, this new shit that just sounds like people saying "bitches, money, weed, bitches, money, weed" with techno beats is not that I must say.

    I'm an original techno-head. I've been listening to techno since I was two years old, and always choose it over anything else, so having new-age rap using techno based sounds in their songs attacks me. I LOVE metal and rock, (real metal and real rock of course, not that high-pitched whining shit), but techno will always be my favorite.


    Personally, I want ambient orchestral symphonics to come back into play.

  2. #17
    Daddy Whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I know I was thanking you for enjoying real music lol. And I agree that Indie is a bit...much. Hell it's the original hipster genre, but I enjoy bands and artists that are more developed in a sound that they create themselves, there are maybe one or two Indie bands that do this and the rest copy each other and swap out the lyrics. That's why I don't like Dubstep anymore, it used to be based around the idea that "this dub is so dirty people's ears will have shit running out of them". Dubstep was meant to make people go "what the fuck is that noise that kid is listening to?". Now with butthurt bitches like Skrillex (still like him as sonny moore the SINGER), Dubstep is sugar coated and makes me want to shoot myself in the dick.
    As for hiphop, I love it, this new shit that just sounds like people saying "bitches, money, weed, bitches, money, weed" with techno beats is not that I must say.

    I'm an original techno-head. I've been listening to techno since I was two years old, and always choose it over anything else, so having new-age rap using techno based sounds in their songs attacks me. I LOVE metal and rock, (real metal and real rock of course, not that high-pitched whining shit), but techno will always be my favorite.


    Personally, I want ambient orchestral symphonics to come back into play.
    I agree with you except for the hiphop part.
    Was the hiphop part serious? Because that's the exact reason why I dislike most of it. It's only about bitches, money and weed, it annoys me. I only like the alternative hiphop, like the first two albums by the Black Eyed Peas, real funky.

    It would be fun if ambient got mainstream.

    _______
    Pops

  3. #18
    -Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System32
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hes alright, He needs to work on his flow a bit more. But he will soon enough be noticed
    You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for himself.
    ~Galileo Galilei

  4. #19
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
    I agree with you except for the hiphop part.
    Was the hiphop part serious? Because that's the exact reason why I dislike most of it. It's only about bitches, money and weed, it annoys me. I only like the alternative hiphop, like the first two albums by the Black Eyed Peas, real funky.

    It would be fun if ambient got mainstream.
    I'm with you on Alternative hip-hop, it's got a good groove to it. The only artists I'll listen to for todays hip-jop are like Tech n9ne and what not, I only liek T9 because of his lyrical structure to be honest though. I hate the "bitch, money, weed" shit now-a-days. If I listen to real rap, it's got to be from guys like Biggie, Tupac (only some of his shit), Murder Squad Nationwide, and, well.....Mexican rap because it sounds fucking HILARIOUS ;D

  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Real music died off with the 70's.
    There were a few good bands in the 80s. Saxon for instance. Denim and Leather is an amazing song

    OT: This is shit. Amazing what passes for music these days.

  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by -Michael View Post
    Hes alright, He needs to work on his flow a bit more. But he will soon enough be noticed
    You have to admit, he's good for his age.
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

  7. #22
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    There were a few good bands in the 80s. Saxon for instance. Denim and Leather is an amazing song

    OT: This is shit. Amazing what passes for music these days.
    80's had their moments I can agree to that, but yeah the shit that passes off as music nowadays is just...well it deserves to be in my toilet after I went to taco bell.

  8. #23
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Real music died off with the 70's.
    That is completely wrong...
    But if you can't realize why, you don't deserve to be told.

    Anyways; this guy's voice doesn't match the way he looks. It's not horrible, though.
     

  9. #24
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post


    That is completely wrong...
    But if you can't realize why, you don't deserve to be told.

    Anyways; this guy's voice doesn't match the way he looks. It's not horrible, though.
    It was a generalized statement. If you were smart enough to look at the discussions I've been having with numerous other people below you would realize this.

  10. #25
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I think he is pretty good for his age, but I think he is too young for the stuff he is saying. He is 14, he knows nothing about life yet he speaks like he's faced it all.

  11. #26
    Threadstarter
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I think he is pretty good for his age, but I think he is too young for the stuff he is saying. He is 14, he knows nothing about life yet he speaks like he's faced it all.
    He speaks what he knows.
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

  12. #27
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tonsoina View Post
    He speaks what he knows.
    "bitches will be bitches thats why I said bitches I never mention women real talk"

    Are you sure? Kid is 14, how big can his dick be? 2 inches long? I bet all those "women" he is talking about are 13 years old.

  13. #28
    LunchLadyFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    0
    This kid is amazing.

  14. #29
    FileCorrupt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Probably Skyhawk Drive or Talain Rayne. They're pretty awesome.

    Last edited by FileCorrupt; 02-28-2012 at 06:34 PM.

  15. #30
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Emili Sand .
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vote Tyler for best new artist in vma
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. I AM the best artist
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:53 PM
  3. The Best Game
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:39 PM
  4. Best Artist
    By JayCoop in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:38 AM
  5. Best Upcoming Movies
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 01:14 PM