Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What we think of 'aliens', are more of 3rd dimensional beings..

    ---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

    Think of how big the Universe is... can you really say that we're the only life out there? No, that's bullshit. Their are people out there that are thousands of years ahead of us in technology.
    I hope you know that all spatial existence is considered to have three dimensions? Regarding the chances of other life being out there ... sure. Regarding it being in any way similar to us or comparable - no way.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  2. #17
    Daddy Whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What we think of 'aliens', are more of 3rd dimensional beings..

    ---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

    Think of how big the Universe is... can you really say that we're the only life out there? No, that's bullshit. Their are people out there that are thousands of years ahead of us in technology.
    We humans are already exploring nearby planets, sending robots and people.
    If alien were so far ahead of us, they would already be here on Earth.
    This means we have a more advanced technology than nearby aliens.

    _______
    Pops

  3. #18
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
    We humans are already exploring nearby planets, sending robots and people.
    If alien were so far ahead of us, they would already be here on Earth.
    This means we have a more advanced technology than nearby aliens.
    back to this whole ALIEN UFO IN OUR SKIES....type of thing


    and wait....weve sent people to other planets?!
    Still love you Giggletron


  4. #19
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    That video kinda scared me shitless.

  5. #20
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
    We humans are already exploring nearby planets, sending robots and people.
    If alien were so far ahead of us, they would already be here on Earth.
    This means we have a more advanced technology than nearby aliens.
    Like I've said, we've claim that we've got all this technology and we still haven't VISITED other life. Same could go for them (even though their is evidential proof of visits). Think of the Universe and how big it is, it's extraordinary. And haven't found us yet? Have you seen the Jerusalem UFO? Their's about 4 different camera views recording the same thing from different angles. They've found us. Government and everyone tries to hide it to stop mankind from a panic.

    And yes, you could always use the reply as in the video being a hoax or whatever. But in all reality, that's pretty much as legit as it gets. So I'm not sure where you're getting the stand point of saying that they haven't found us yet.
    Last edited by Obey; 02-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.

  6. #21
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    So I'm not sure where you're getting the stand point of saying that they haven't found us yet.
    figured it out. he works for the government. you know too much danny theyre on to you
    Still love you Giggletron


  7. #22
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ITT: danny is a paranoid pothead convinced that aliens are gonna rape humans

    Daddy whale is stupid as fuck and is ignorant enough to think that earth has the most evolved beings in the whole universe

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #23
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    There gonna kill danny before he give out to much information

  9. #24
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Their is an valid argument, yes. But in reality, their's other life that has been visiting us for quite sometime.

  10. #25
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    From Independance Day:

    David:
    "They are positioning themselves all over the world and using this one signal to synchronize their efforts. In approximately six hours the signal will disappear and the countdown will be over."



    Sightings all over the world. I kinda believe this shit now. I ain't supernatural or anything but it's too coincidental that the Governments' of the world deny it when there is proof right there.

  11. #26
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic View Post
    ITT: danny is a paranoid pothead convinced that aliens are gonna rape humans

    Daddy whale is stupid as fuck and is ignorant enough to think that earth has the most evolved beings in the whole universe
    I'm a paranoid pothead? Lol alright. That has nothing to do with it when I'm simply stating accusations and sightings. But alright bro, whatever floats your boat. Continue on with your day and post in another thread, 'cause your shit has no relevance to me.

    ---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
    From Independance Day:

    David:
    "They are positioning themselves all over the world and using this one signal to synchronize their efforts. In approximately six hours the signal will disappear and the countdown will be over."



    Sightings all over the world. I kinda believe this shit now. I ain't supernatural or anything but it's too coincidental that the Governments' of the world deny it when there is proof right there.
    That's what I'm saying.

    ---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

    Have a legit discussion, not your retarded remarks because you just think you're the 'shit' on MPGH. lololol.

  12. #27
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    @Danny



    Ohshit.



    Nah but they're real. If people are seriously ignorant to think out of this massive fucking universe we're the only creatures they have to be buttfucked monkey puppets.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 02-29-2012 at 11:55 AM.

  13. #28
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Wouldn't be able to agree anymore with you on that one. Then their saying that how could they be anymore technological than us? Universe is a complex place, along with having more life than just us for sure. If our technology is much as up-to-date as it is, then think about all around the Universe. Their's '3rd dimension' beings that we look at called 'Aliens', that their technology shits on us. We'll soon to find out.

  14. #29
    Daddy Whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    Like I've said, we've claim that we've got all this technology and we still haven't VISITED other life. Same could go for them (even though their is evidential proof of visits). Think of the Universe and how big it is, it's extraordinary. And haven't found us yet? Have you seen the Jerusalem UFO? Their's about 4 different camera views recording the same thing from different angles. They've found us. Government and everyone tries to hide it to stop mankind from a panic.

    And yes, you could always use the reply as in the video being a hoax or whatever. But in all reality, that's pretty much as legit as it gets. So I'm not sure where you're getting the stand point of saying that they haven't found us yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic View Post
    ITT: danny is a paranoid pothead convinced that aliens are gonna rape humans

    Daddy whale is stupid as fuck and is ignorant enough to think that earth has the most evolved beings in the whole universe
    I'm sorry, in my last post I said "nearby", not "in the whole universe".
    I don't think mr. Danny read this either.
    Also, I do not believe in this "Jarusalem UFO".

    _______
    Pops

  15. #30
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
    I'm sorry, in my last post I said "nearby", not "in the whole universe".
    I don't think mr. Danny read this either.
    Also, I do not believe in this "Jarusalem UFO".
    > Universe is Infinite and keeps expanding

    What's nearby something that's infinite? How can you calculate boundaries?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Alien or a Robot
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 05:59 AM
  2. aliens zmog
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:04 PM
  3. Apocalypse 2012
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:46 PM
  4. chek out my alien
    By prox32 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:29 AM
  5. Alien Scare :P
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM