Thread: WoW Gold?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Question WoW Gold?

So yeah I haven't been on here in quite sometime. I've been playing some WoW with some old buddies of mine, plus work and college. Was just wondering if there's any WoW players out there that have bought gold from any sites and not gotten scammed or anything. Just wondering.

Thanks
    Most WoW gold sites are legit, their revenue kind of depends on customer service.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post
    So yeah I haven't been on here in quite sometime. I've been playing some WoW with some old buddies of mine, plus work and college. Was just wondering if there's any WoW players out there that have bought gold from any sites and not gotten scammed or anything. Just wondering.
    I did the same thing when i was off MPGH , I was playing WoW and living my life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Most WoW gold sites are legit, their revenue kind of depends on customer service.
    Well Blizz some how gets the information that you bought gold from a third party place. A buddy of mine got his account locked 3 weeks after the trade of 50,000 gold. I don't know if they are suspicious about how much gold he had gotten, but some how they got hold of the information and locked his account. Now I wasn't going to get that much gold, and the site I was looking at would trade it, and not doing what his gold seller did and send it via mailbox. But I mean, trusting any site with my credit card number is just plain stupid. So I was thinking about getting one of those visa pre-paids and putting some money on there. But i'm not sure yet, just seeing if anyone know like a site they have used in the past and had pretty good business with Thanks for the input, well appreciated.
    Last edited by uBit; 03-02-2012 at 02:42 AM.

The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Most WoW gold selling sites are legit. I'm not sure how good the prices are. I quit a couple months back, and I was going to sell all my gold. I went through a couple sites, and the most money I would get was around 7 dollars for 25K. I'm not sure if they sell it that cheap.
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904