Thread: Disturbed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

    only a matter of time...only a matter of time..
    No its really not lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    You say that now. Tehehehehehe
    and naw man real talk im not like most gingers im happy for who i am lol

  2. #17
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    Disturbed should reply in the form of a YouTube video


  3. #18
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,556
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ravi so mad

  4. #19
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    my mates ginger, he's a carrot
    Oh hai der.

  5. #20
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS
    BRAHHAHAHGARHEAHDVSDSJAGDIAS FGBBYSAIUBDGYSA
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  6. #21
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    GAHHHHHHHHH IM GINGER I SHOULD BE MAD 24/7 dsakjjasfoihjsdkjf

  7. #22
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Lol, I didn't get an infraction.

  8. #23
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    disturbed is the only person who gives me infraction on my main.

  9. #24
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Geeky gingers think they own the place.

  10. #25
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    disturbed is the only person who gives me infraction on my main.
    I could do it as well...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  11. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    @iverson954360

    Is actually justified here. I normally don't say much about mod abuse because most of the time it is pointless,
    people just talk shit and say you deserve it despite the fact that they're completely ignorant to the situation.
    So they go off of a bias attributed by site renown. Disturbed actually IS abusive.
    The majority of my Infractions come from him, and the reasons are usually ridiculous and uncalled for.
    It is obvious that soulless gingers have absolutely no control in their real lives,
    so when they get into a position of prestige, they feel the need to be bad asses.
    Every other Mod, Owner, and Admin has given me justified punishments on this site.
    Disturbed has not.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-03-2012 at 03:45 AM.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Burgessjr-Backup (03-03-2012),DannyIzHere (03-03-2012),iverson954360 (03-03-2012),Nitehawk772 (03-03-2012)

  13. #27
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    I could do it as well...
    Be the one that infracts his alts


    ---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    @[MPGH]iverson954360

    Is actually justified here. I normally don't say much about mod abuse because most of the time it is pointless,
    people just talk shit and say you deserve it despite the fact that they're completely ignorant to the situation.
    So they go off of a bias attributed bt site renown. Disturbed actually IS abusive.
    The majority of my Infractions come from him, and the reasons are usually ridiculous and uncalled for.
    It is obvious that soulless gingers have absolutely no control in their real lives,
    so when they get into a position of prestige, they feel the need to be bad asses.
    Every other Mod, Owner, and Admin has given me justified punishments on this site.
    Disturbed has not.
    I have also receive a ton of stupid ones from him
    we have no way of stopping this shit though
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  14. #28
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    @[MPGH]iverson954360

    Is actually justified here. I normally don't say much about mod abuse because most of the time it is pointless,
    people just talk shit and say you deserve it despite the fact that they're completely ignorant to the situation.
    So they go off of a bias attributed bt site renown. Disturbed actually IS abusive.
    The majority of my Infractions come from him, and the reasons are usually ridiculous and uncalled for.
    It is obvious that soulless gingers have absolutely no control in their real lives,
    so when they get into a position of prestige, they feel the need to be bad asses.
    Every other Mod, Owner, and Admin has given me justified punishments on this site.
    Disturbed has not.
    THIIIIIIISSS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIIIIIIIIISS

  15. #29
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    So we all came to agree.
    Disturbed should be gone, and I should be the new GM?

  16. #30
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    So we all came to agree.
    Disturbed should be gone, and I should be the new GM?
    Only that part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disturbed
    By Disturbed 24/7 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:22 AM