Thread: Staffs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I apologize for making a thread that explains you, lmk when you can get girls that aren't from the internet 4000 miles away.
    I was intentionally acting condescending as a joke.

    PS. Good job at trying to act like having a friend over the internet is a bad thing and for some reason means that you can't have friends in real life.


  2. #17
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Ill be selling tickets to the ego flame war. $5 a pop. Let me know if you want one, member complaining about staff is sure to get interesting.
    I would like one . I pay through paypal.

  3. #18
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,841
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I was intentionally acting condescending as a joke.

    PS. Good job at trying to act like having a friend over the internet is a bad thing and for some reason means that you can't have friends in real life.
    I realized that, I said that because you are one of the people doing that. Oh, and I never said it was a bad thing, but I find it funny that you find it sad that you can only talk to someone at 11:30 - 4:30.
    Stuffing false logic that I never used doesn't prove anything for you. Like I said, just lmk when you can find a friend or a girl that's not 4000 miles away from you

  4. #19
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I realized that, I said that because you are one of the people doing that. Oh, and I never said it was a bad thing, but I find it funny that you find it sad that you can only talk to someone at 11:30 - 4:30.
    Stuffing false logic that I never used doesn't prove anything for you. Like I said, just lmk when you can find a friend or a girl that's not 4000 miles away from you
    I talked condescendingly to people before I was minion. I'm not better than you because I'm staff, I'm staff because I'm better than you.


  5. #20
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,841
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I talked condescendingly to people before I was minion. I'm not better than you because I'm staff, I'm staff because I'm better than you.
    Then you realized I was staff before. You can be staff for as long as you like, but in the end you're a keyboard warrior with no friends.

  6. #21
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6








































































    come on guys solve this out

  7. #22
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,705
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,609
    Yup, you're the only one
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  8. #23
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Yes, out of the one million people on this website I'm sure you're the only person who noticed that.
    heh icwhutudidther




    This is why I should get staff
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  9. #24
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,802
    Reputation
    3568
    Thanks
    8,555
    I actually treat people very nicely as if I was a regular member. The golden rule: Treat others the way you wanna be treated.



    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012





  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    Burgessjr-Backup (03-03-2012)

  11. #25
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Then you realized I was staff before. You can be staff for as long as you like, but in the end you're a keyboard warrior with no friends.
    I don't see what you having staff has to do with anything. Good job, you got the easiest position to handle in the world yet still ended up bitchquitting. Want a sticker? I've already been over this. I don't think I'm better than you because I'm staff, I simply know I'm better than you (my position here is irrelevant). My logic is superior, my insults and comebacks actually make sense ("AT LEAST I'M NOT FRIENDS WITH A HOT DUTCH CHICK", onoes I'm so offended), am able to detect when someone is clearly just making a joke and by extension am able to infer that I shouldn't be starting shit with them.

    Just stop before you say more stupid shit.
    Last edited by Blitz; 03-03-2012 at 11:44 PM.


  12. #26
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I don't see what you having staff has to do with anything. Good job, you got the easiest position to handle in the world yet still ended up bitchquitting. Want a sticker? I've already been over this. I don't think I'm better than you because I'm staff, I simply know I'm better than you (my position here is irrelevant). My logic is superior, my insults and comebacks actually make sense ("AT LEAST I'M NOT FRIENDS WITH A HOT DUTCH CHICK", onoes I'm so offended), am able to detect when someone is clearly just making a joke and by extension am able to infer that I shouldn't be starting shit with them.

    Just stop before you say more stupid shit.
    But.. You still derpy

  13. #27
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108




    /thread
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  14. #28
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    But.. You still derpy
    I only derp on MSN


  15. #29
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,841
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I don't see what you having staff has to do with anything. Good job, you got the easiest position to handle in the world yet still ended up bitchquitting. Want a sticker? I've already been over this. I don't think I'm better than you because I'm staff, I simply know I'm better than you (my position here is irrelevant). My logic is superior, my insults and comebacks actually make sense ("AT LEAST I'M NOT FRIENDS WITH A HOT DUTCH CHICK", onoes I'm so offended), am able to detect when someone is clearly just making a joke and by extension am able to infer that I shouldn't be starting shit with them.

    Just stop before you say more stupid shit.
    I was minion of CA, not dead sections that get 10 active users per week.
    And I quit cause I slapped my mom and got kicked out the house. Your logic would be superior, if it made sense. Judging on your posts, it seems to me that your logic is "Shove as much crap into other people's mouth as possible." summed up. You spend hours on the MPGH and Chan every day, I doubt you are a better person to me, Mr. Bag Bitches 4000 miles away.

  16. #30
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I actually treat people very nicely as if I was a regular member. The golden rule: Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    true shit , no members ever complain about you, If Im ever staffed your someone I know I would be like.... Well Hero for GMOD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. trading sf acc- Staff Sargent
    By Cr4azyPh4ntom in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 03:05 PM
  2. Staff Account!
    By W$t$5TA34TYTHSETH5Y5 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:01 PM
  3. PNKBSTR STAFF
    By somethingwitty in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 10:24 AM
  4. Death tO Punkbuster staff
    By somethingwitty in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:32 AM
  5. just a thought regarding moderation staff
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 03:15 PM