Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    AC3. My baby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    assassins creed 3 i could care less about
    and to me i think the halo series should of died with reach like most of the Spartans...
    just not really sure what else there involving with halo 4...at the end of halo 3 didnt all of the conflicts get resolved? so..if thats the case what are they just gonna do randomly place a whole new enemy for them to face?
    and if its going into his past i don't think there's a lot more to deal with...so...still waiting for the punchline..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    assassins creed 3 i could care less about
    and to me i think the halo series should of died with reach like most of the Spartans...
    just not really sure what else there involving with halo 4...at the end of halo 3 didnt all of the conflicts get resolved? so..if thats the case what are they just gonna do randomly place a whole new enemy for them to face?
    and if its going into his past i don't think there's a lot more to deal with...so...still waiting for the punchline..
    Well if anyone actually listened to the stories told by the entire Halo series, apart from Reach which was an atrocity of a game, then you would know that the whole premise goes far beyond the dangers held by the Covenant and the Flood. Of course I am talking about the Forerunners who directly or indirectly have created the entire setting and the war against the Covenant is a mere battle in the context of Halo lore. If anyone watched Halo Origins they would see that the series has a potential to be far far greater then its current content. Also if you played through Halo 3 on legendary then you would know that Bungie's intent was to explore the Forerunner universe and that Halo 3 would just be there to consolidate the first two games.

As for AC 3 I am super stoked that Ubisoft have decided to use the American Civil war. No more generic and faux religious locales. More variety in movement mechanics. The whole setting is a breath of fresh air. Quite frankly, in my opinion, AC got stale the moment AC 2 was announced and then it became mouldy after Brotherhood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

As for AC 3 I am super stoked that Ubisoft have decided to use the American Civil war. No more generic and faux religious locales. More variety in movement mechanics. The whole setting is a breath of fresh air. Quite frankly, in my opinion, AC got stale the moment AC 2 was announced and then it became mouldy after Brotherhood.
    I can agree with that. AC2 was a huge improvement from the first game in terms of mechanics as well as features. Brotherhood did get a little stale, and then Revelations was just necessary to fill in the spaces. There were a lot of things in that game involving Desmond's past and background, not to mention the insight into that first civilization. They've finally gotten to New York though, and I'm super excited to see where the connection is between the Revolution and modern day happenings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well if anyone actually listened to the stories told by the entire Halo series, apart from Reach which was an atrocity of a game, then you would know that the whole premise goes far beyond the dangers held by the Covenant and the Flood. Of course I am talking about the Forerunners who directly or indirectly have created the entire setting and the war against the Covenant is a mere battle in the context of Halo lore. If anyone watched Halo Origins they would see that the series has a potential to be far far greater then its current content. Also if you played through Halo 3 on legendary then you would know that Bungie's intent was to explore the Forerunner universe and that Halo 3 would just be there to consolidate the first two games.

Halo Reach wasn't an atrocity of a game..

Also AC 3 Takes place during the Revolutionary War Not the Civil War.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    are you trying to tell me you're going to buy an xbox

Thanks
    Psyched more about AC3 even though I'm like never gonna get it. :[

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

so i get what your trying to say but im still waiting for the context of the story they are planning on using
    if there still using master chief (the whole thing was subject to change) wouldnt most of the halo series be more focused on the time periods of his life? (unless there planning to go like reach personally ive gotten tired with halo waaay before reach)...so that limits the amount of area in which he can be used which inquires that they create a enemy that just suddenly arises without mention. At least if there planning to do it on the future... so im surprised there didn't seem to be more of a description on the time and setting of the game...
    hell AC3 just pretty much gave you the setting and area straight of the bat...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Couldn't care less about either one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Halo Reach wasn't an atrocity of a game..

Also AC 3 Takes place during the Revolutionary War Not the Civil War.
    Oh my bad, always get the two mixed up /fp

As for Reach, I loved firefight and the Multiplayer but the campaign just seemed lackluster as a whole. Most of the game felt like going through the motions up until New Alexandria, and then Latchkey later on which was my favourite part of the whole game. For me it served the Halo series rather poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

so i get what your trying to say but im still waiting for the context of the story they are planning on using
    if there still using master chief (the whole thing was subject to change) wouldnt most of the halo series be more focused on the time periods of his life? (unless there planning to go like reach personally ive gotten tired with halo waaay before reach)...so that limits the amount of area in which he can be used which inquires that they create a enemy that just suddenly arises without mention. At least if there planning to do it on the future... so im surprised there didn't seem to be more of a description on the time and setting of the game...
    hell AC3 just pretty much gave you the setting and area straight of the bat...
    Everyone knows that Halo 4 will be largely about John arriving at Sigma 7 which is a Forerunner planet. The game will be largely exploration based as, afaik, the Forerunner are a mostly forgotten race plus it allows for new game mechanics. It will also dabble in Johns past, and there will be an emphasis on the role of the Halo Array and various Forerunner terminals. The whole nature of the Forerunner race is rather interesting.

Last edited by Doc; 03-06-2012 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Halo is my favorite first person arena shooter. Its like futuristic cod + battlefield mixed together to create a great time

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob97 View Post
    Halo is my favorite first person arena shooter. Its like futuristic cod + battlefield mixed together to create a great time
    Halo is NOTHING like Bf.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Chester Bennington (03-06-2012),Doc (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    bit old on the ac3 trailer. already posted
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm hoping for Halo 3 style MP
    Best mp ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast