Thread: 9FatFags.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    9gag is the cancer that killing /b/
    How can 9gag be cancer if it is not part of /b/.

  2. #17
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Damn, why do you guys hate these sites so much?
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

  3. #18
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by tonsoina View Post
    Damn, why do you guys hate these sites so much?
    Because they are full of faggots.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  4. #19
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    I don't go to 9gag.
    9gag is a horrible place.

    I go to Memebase.
    kthxbai
     

  5. #20
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Rather stick to MPGH, and PornHub.

  6. #21
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Fuck 4chan and 9gag i prefer ICanHasCHEEZBURGER :3
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  7. #22
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Rather stick to MPGH, and PornHub.
    Get rid of the , after MPGH and before 'and PornHub'...
     

  8. #23
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    4chan 4 life <3


  9. #24
    XxDarkAngelzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    -250
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    Originated where? 9gag won? /b/ is dying? Man you don't even need to reply to this just seeing your avatar we all can conclude how casual faggot you are.
    You don't read much, don't you? If you easily read what i said, " I visit 4chan and 9gag daily, I cant believe people are that stupid to say memes originated there". If you closely see, you can see that I was implying that to 9gag.

    I'm very sure you live under a rock, too; if you did not realize that there was a war between 9gag and 4chan.
    9gag won, i'm pretty sure. I love 4chan, but you have to accept the fact that they lost, even though they constantly ddos'd 9gag.
    I'm not a casual faggot, anyway, i'm pretty sure you are because it looks like your avatar is sucking a cock, but; i'm against faggotry, so; good day sir, you loose.

  10. #25
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Pretty sure I made this thread not long ago.

  11. #26
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDarkAngelzXx View Post
    You don't read much, don't you? If you easily read what i said, " I visit 4chan and 9gag daily, I cant believe people are that stupid to say memes originated there". If you closely see, you can see that I was implying that to 9gag.

    I'm very sure you live under a rock, too; if you did not realize that there was a war between 9gag and 4chan.
    9gag won, i'm pretty sure. I love 4chan, but you have to accept the fact that they lost, even though they constantly ddos'd 9gag.
    I'm not a casual faggot, anyway, i'm pretty sure you are because it looks like your avatar is sucking a cock, but; i'm against faggotry, so; good day sir, you loose.
    You certainly can't detect sarcasm, but okay it happens to anyone until they learn.

    No one won (or yet, whatever you want to believe on it...), saying 9fag won the interwarz is your opinion, is the same thing I ask this shit there, they will give me the same answer and/or they will just attack 4chan, and vice versa.

    Now I am the one living under the rock? It's you saying 9fag won something but that doesn't happened, you're just hiding under the rock with this though, they will just keep attacking each other, can't you see it leads to nothing?

    And my avatar is a draw or even a logo, not sure where you can see it sucking a cock, you must be confused with many faggotry content seen on 9fag (or even 4chan right bro? cuz you visit both! lulz!). Also, I lose what? You just replied my answer back to win? It's you again thinking on something that doesn't happened. It's funny you are even trying...
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 03-07-2012 at 02:00 AM.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDarkAngelzXx View Post
    You don't read much, don't you? If you easily read what i said, " I visit 4chan and 9gag daily, I cant believe people are that stupid to say memes originated there". If you closely see, you can see that I was implying that to 9gag.

    I'm very sure you live under a rock, too; if you did not realize that there was a war between 9gag and 4chan.
    9gag won, i'm pretty sure. I love 4chan, but you have to accept the fact that they lost, even though they constantly ddos'd 9gag.
    I'm not a casual faggot, anyway, i'm pretty sure you are because it looks like your avatar is sucking a cock, but; i'm against faggotry, so; good day sir, you loose.
    Neither side actually won. But if there was a victory of any sort it would go to 4chan. Of all of 9gags attempts they were only able to bring down the portal page for a few hours which was pointless for two reasons; the servers use snapshot pages so if a particular page was overloaded it would simply redirect to an earlier snapshot page for people to use, and only the portal page was down so anyone who used 4chan frequently were still able to visit there favourite sections with little to no lag at all.

    This contrasts 4chans attack on 9gag; whilst 4chan wasn't able to bring down 9gags homepage they were able to choke every other major section of 9gag including trending, posting and voting. Couple this with the onslaught of CP, Gore, and other forms of porn, even if you were able to make it through 9gag you would be faced with grotesque imagery. After a few hours of this the 9gag moderators had no choice but to shut down every section of the site until the attack was over.

    Then you also have the fact that due to 9gags sheep>shepherd community, a 4chan anon created a false thread on 4chan knowing that 9gaggers would be watching, and managed to conjure up a fake attack schedule providing all the necessary info to attack "4chan". But of course 9gaggers are too tarded to realise that the coordinates were in fact 9gag itself so they ended up attacking their own site.

  13. #28
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Do people seriously argue where meme's originated from?

    What fucking forum of virgins is this?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drtro For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (03-07-2012)

  15. #29
    XxDarkAngelzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    -250
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

    You certainly can't detect sarcasm, but okay it happens to anyone until they learn.

    No one won (or yet, whatever you want to believe on it...), saying 9fag won the interwarz is your opinion, is the same thing I ask this shit there, they will give me the same answer and/or they will just attack 4chan, and vice versa.

    Now I am the one living under the rock? It's you saying 9fag won something but that doesn't happened, you're just hiding under the rock with this though, they will just keep attacking each other, can't you see it leads to nothing?

    And my avatar is a draw or even a logo, not sure where you can see it sucking a cock, you must be confused with many faggotry content seen on 9fag (or even 4chan right bro? cuz you visit both! lulz!). Also, I lose what? You just replied my answer back to win? It's you again thinking on something that doesn't happened. It's funny you are even trying...
    Theres a war going between 4chan and 9gag.

    You should really re-read your posts, you spelled a lot of stuff wrong.

  16. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    Originated where? 9gag won? /b/ is dying? Man you don't even need to reply to this just seeing your avatar we all can conclude how casual faggot you are.

    Watchout Jiggy he threatened to DDOS me and Austin. We got a real bad ass on our hands.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast