Thread: Kony 2012

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Spread the word, that's the way to do it.

Thanks

Kony2012!!

KONY 2012 - YouTube Just watch video do somthing....STOP IT we can change world!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    We hack games for fun why post here and im in like 3 groups on facebook

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Yeah yeah yeah. "WE CAN ALL CHANGE THE WORLD" "WE CAN HELP FIGHT FOR THESE PEOPLE"

You know what we can do? KEEP PLAYING MOTHERFUCKING VIDEOGAMES GODDAMNIT! This is a GAME HACKING SITE, NOT A HUMANITARIAN SITE.

Also, you REALLY think this is a non-profit organization? DID YOU SEE THEIR FUCKING HEADQUARTERS? THAT PLACE IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK!

They also want to use "positive propaganda" to help them, they won't do anything but be looked at like a bunch of vandals the way they want to do things. The US is WAY too lazy and strict with it's money to help out anyways. They sent what, a hundred soldiers to train hundreds upon THOUSANDS of people? This ain't gonna end well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The real villain is the Museveni regime, which drove the Acholi - with armed attacks by government troops - into concentration camps in the mid 1990s. The Ugandan government didn't make provisions to feed those 1-2 million people, or provide clean water or medical care. Hundreds of thousands of Acholi perished from malnourishent and disease - more than Kony killed.

Rwanda and Uganda have been accused, by the way, of sponsoring warlords that have committed atrocities very similar to Kony's.

And yes, Joseph Kony did indeed prey on the poorly defended Acholi concentration camps - gov. troops who were supposed to protect the camps (and make sure the interned Acholi stayed in them) would just run away when Kony attacked. But government troops are accused of preying on the camps too - committing atrocities against the Acholi in the camps, that is. Just like Kony.

This is NOT such an amazing cause - it lets the real villains off the hook.

Some American academics who do research in Northern Uganda, and Ugandan opposition political leaders as well, have accused Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni of engineering a planned depopulation of Northern Uganda, so Ugandan elites could seize the oil, mineral reserves, and rich farmland of the region.

In addition the Museveni regime, along with ally Rwanda, initiated the war against the People's Democratic Republic of the Congo that killed an estimated 6 million people - more than any conflict since WW2.

Kony is a monster, sure, but he's a relatively small one by comparison.

Source:Yoweri Museveni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warlords in Africa are a dime a dozen kids. If you think getting Kony is going to stop them all together, you should get your mind right.
    You will see statements coming from Invisible children claiming that they aren't funding the Uganda army to pursue Kony,
    but that is complete and utter bullshit. Taking a look at their financial page things don't make sense.
    They have an estimated 50% of floating "charity" money that no one seems to know what it's used for.
    So it's either lining their pockets or yes they are in fact funding the Uganda army.
    Don't get me wrong, Joseph Kony is a disgusting example of a human being that definitely needs to be brought to justice..
    but there are way bigger fish to fry in Africa, and if people think simply bringing down the LRA is going to somehow open every ones eyes to peace in Africa,
    well that is just a pipe dream. What Africa needs is a Government that is not apathetic towards it's peoples well being.
    I'd also like to end with this. Joseph Kony's army consists of mostly children. Does killing children to save children really sound like the solution?
    Because putting financial resource into the hands of an army that has been known to rape, pillage , torture and kill seems pretty counter productive to me..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Global awareness and funding did nothing to aid Suddams arrest or Osamas killing. All the activists of the world can ban together but really one man can easily evade us for years.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I finished watching Machine Gun Preacher last night, which ties into this whole Kony bullcrap.

And of course scumbag Limbaugh says BARACK OBAMA IS KILLING CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS (LRA) by sending 100 special trained troops to help track down and "remove Kony from the battlefield." /facepalm

So many sick fucks in the world.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah. "WE CAN ALL CHANGE THE WORLD" "WE CAN HELP FIGHT FOR THESE PEOPLE"

You know what we can do? KEEP PLAYING MOTHERFUCKING VIDEOGAMES GODDAMNIT! This is a GAME HACKING SITE, NOT A HUMANITARIAN SITE.

Also, you REALLY think this is a non-profit organization? DID YOU SEE THEIR FUCKING HEADQUARTERS? THAT PLACE IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK!

They also want to use "positive propaganda" to help them, they won't do anything but be looked at like a bunch of vandals the way they want to do things. The US is WAY too lazy and strict with it's money to help out anyways. They sent what, a hundred soldiers to train hundreds upon THOUSANDS of people? This ain't gonna end well.
    Agreed. They're just using propaganda to make people "donate" to their cause, which isn't even a non-profit organization.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I finished watching Machine Gun Preacher last night, which ties into this whole Kony bullcrap.

And of course scumbag Limbaugh says BARACK OBAMA IS KILLING CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS (LRA) by sending 100 special trained troops to help track down and "remove Kony from the battlefield." /facepalm

So many sick fucks in the world.
    Yeah Hitler was a Christian too. So I guess Rush believes he didn't deserve his fate either?
    I don't know what the fuck that guys problem is.. He went to like lvl. Charlie Sheen politically.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    https://c2052482.r82.cf0.rackcdn.com/...pdf?1325722694
    Yea look at their financial statements. Net gain of around $4.9 million? If they were non-profit I would have more respect for them. Honestly it more just seems like a money-making scheme to me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    https://c2052482.r82.cf0.rackcdn.com/...pdf?1325722694
    Yea look at their financial statements. Net gain of around $4.9 million? If they were non-profit I would have more respect for them. Honestly it more just seems like a money-making scheme to me...
    The thing is you aren't going to get an accurate number to what they actually netted either.
    As far as I know, no credible outside organizations have audited/investigated how they distribute their funds.
    I'm not sitting here trying to say it's a COMPLETE scam, but something is definitely off here.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-08-2012 at 01:51 AM.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yeah Hitler was a Christian too. So I guess Rush believes he didn't deserve his fate either?
    I don't know what the fuck that guys problem is.. He went to like lvl. Charlie Sheen politically.
    I love how his advertisers (who the fuck would sponsor that nutjob anyway?) are leaving in droves, and the dumbfucks that listen to that crap are crying its unfair that he makes "one" mistake and everyone hates him.

Some people would do anything to attack a president simply for being not in the same party. It's disgusting, and I don't mean that like next year I'd be attacking the republican president or whatever, Bush deserved some criticism, not all, and I wouldn't be like FUCK BUSH HOW DARE YOU ENTER LIBYA (the way that obama did). An actual invasion woulda been a different story (3 muslim / middle eastern countries in a row?). I just believe in honest criticism, I don't want to see our president fail regardless of party, I know there are some democrats shows that unfairly criticise republican president but I don't watch or listen to that crap.

I'm not really a democrat, I just lean more toward it than republican(ism?).
    Last edited by arunforce; 03-08-2012 at 03:42 AM.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this event is everywhere now.. especially on facebook

Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

My MPGH History

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013