Thread: Kony 2012

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    YOUR PIC MAKES ME SO DIZZY X_X
    That's great. Stay on topic please..

  2. #62
    ChronicZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area , California.
    Posts
    1,327
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Doh
    i already donated and tryin my whole school to help 2

  3. #63
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Fuck Kony, if the usa kills him, someone else will take his place

  4. #64
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Only 32% of the money given to Invisible children have gone to funding the fight against the LRA. The other 68% has gone to the staff, film costs, and transportation. If you ask me, that fucking money shouldn't be used for VOLUNTEERS to be moved around. They should PAY FOR THEIR OWN TRAVELS like every other REAL charitable organization has them do. I'm so disgusted.

  5. #65
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,797
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,633
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Only 32% of the money given to Invisible children have gone to funding the fight against the LRA. The other 68% has gone to the staff, film costs, and transportation. If you ask me, that fucking money shouldn't be used for VOLUNTEERS to be moved around. They should PAY FOR THEIR OWN TRAVELS like every other REAL charitable organization has them do. I'm so disgusted.
    That's why I don't donate money... shit like that pisses me off





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  6. #66
    Usherthehacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California, U.S.A.
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Drunk
    OMG I hate War its dumb and I hope Kony goes to burn in hell with hitler,bin laden etc, Oh well too bad war will never be stopped people just keep taking place's What's next? america?





     
    To do list:

    Get 30 thanks
    Get 1.000 posts
    Make a hack
    Get to prestige 10
    on mw3.
    Get all titles and emblems


  7. #67
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    >relevant


    now please sdfu about Kony


  8. #68
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    >relevant


    now please sdfu about Kony
    Thank you for that unimpressive/uninformative video sir.

  9. #69
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Thank you for that unimpressive/uninformative video sir.
    I assumed their financial info was posted previously in this thread; hence the video went along those lines.
    For those who don't know already:
    mariod505 comments on KONY 2012
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 03-11-2012 at 01:03 AM.


  10. #70
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I assumed their financial info was posted previously in this thread; hence the video went along those lines.
    For those who don't know already:
    mariod505 comments on KONY 2012
    I know dude..I was all over this little propaganda gravy train the first day the documentary went viral.
    Like I said, they're more like lobbyists. Whole thing smells fishy and wouldn't doubt some shit like this is going down:
    https://blackstarnews.com/news/135/AR...012-03-08.html
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-11-2012 at 04:43 AM.

  11. #71
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,797
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,633
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    >relevant


    now please sdfu about Kony
    This guy not knowing shit isn't a good enough reason to STFU about this Kony crap.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Hahaz (03-11-2012)

  13. #72
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602

    Sup



    My games;

    x

  14. #73
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    These videos explain better.





    Anyway i had enough with the kony 2012, later.

  15. #74
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine

  16. #75
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    OIL.
    Reserver in .
    Uganda.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wayne Newton - 2012
    By Mr.President in forum General
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:50 PM
  2. World Ending in 2012 - All Dead x.x
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. December 21, 2012
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:49 AM
  4. ~The End~ 2012
    By Hispiforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 09:57 PM
  5. Apocalypse 2012
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread