Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind your pillow
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Talking OMG THERE GOES MY WEEKEND

    Well while i was trolling on mw3 i took a break and saw the promo for Street Fighter v. Tekken, ok now if you have played both games, then the sound of those to names together made you jizz in your pants. No worries i did to.
    My List of Best Mashups Ever
    1. Marvel v. Capcom
    2. Mortal Kombat v. DC Universe (also jizzed ma pants )
    3. Street fighter v. Tekken

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts View Post
    1. Marvel v. Capcom
    The marvel characters were so OP in that game



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #3
    DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind your pillow
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    The marvel characters were so OP in that game
    ikr they would parry me without a care in the world

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (11-27-2012)

  5. #4
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Fighting games are stupid.
    Oh hai der.

  6. #5
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    Fighting games are stupid.
    yeah, all I know how to do is mash buttons and hope for a combo

  7. #6
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


    yeah, all I know how to do is mash buttons and hope for a combo
    The whole concept is stupid. It's just pointless
    Oh hai der.

  8. #7
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    The whole concept is stupid. It's just pointless
    I've just never enjoyed them.

  9. #8
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


    I've just never enjoyed them.
    Exactly! Because mashing a few buttons requires skill
    Oh hai der.

  10. #9
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    Exactly! Because mashing a few buttons requires skill
    don't hate the game, hate the player

  11. #10
    Pheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's fun because I beat my friends who are all pretty good and do combos, but I just mash them buttons h4h4.
    ... hi


     

  12. #11
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    Exactly! Because mashing a few buttons requires skill
    they actually require a whole lot of skill which is why mashing buttons doesn't work at all when you play against someone who knows how to play those types of games. Try to play UFC3 or Fight Night Champions by mashing buttons and see how far you get.

  13. #12
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    they actually require a whole lot of skill which is why mashing buttons doesn't work at all when you play against someone who knows how to play those types of games. Try to play UFC3 or Fight Night Champions by mashing buttons and see how far you get.
    I played UFC against my cousin and a bunch of his mates (21+ years old) who are big fans of the game/sport... I mashed the buttons and I won your argument is invalid
    Oh hai der.

  14. #13
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    I played UFC against my cousin and a bunch of his mates (21+ years old) who are big fans of the game/sport... I mashed the buttons and I won your argument is invalid
    Its not invalid, they obviously don't know how to play the game properly. UFC in specific requires you to time your shots, and if your opponent was any good he would have been able to dodge shots and counter properly. Also the game requires a lot of technique when you move the fight to the ground. You should shut the fuck up about shit you don't know about.

  15. #14
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Its not invalid, they obviously don't know how to play the game properly. UFC in specific requires you to time your shots, and if your opponent was any good he would have been able to dodge shots and counter properly. Also the game requires a lot of technique when you move the fight to the ground. You should shut the fuck up about shit you don't know about.
    You don't know my cousin... they've played the game for years (older games etc...) they are experienced players. I literally pushed random buttons on the controller and I beat them. I cbf going into more detail as I am sick and tired... so maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop getting butthurt over a game .
    Oh hai der.

  16. #15
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    You don't know my cousin... they've played the game for years (older games etc...) they are experienced players. I literally pushed random buttons on the controller and I beat them. I cbf going into more detail as I am sick and tired... so maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop getting butthurt over a game .
    Your anecdotal stories about your cousins does nothing for your argument. All it means is that either A- they obviously aren't very good or B-they weren't trying to play properly. Ever think they wanted to go easy on the retarded younger cousin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OMG THERE IS GOING TO BE AWM GOLD FOR COUPONS!!
    By polendown in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:09 AM
  2. There Goes another game
    By killerwail in forum Metal Knight Zero Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:34 AM
  3. Fuck there goes 2000$
    By Son in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:04 AM
  4. Welp, there goes my TV
    By TheBrightnezz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:26 AM
  5. Omg there is a working hack!!!!
    By steve12156 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 11:19 AM