Thread: Relationship

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's possible but you gotta kinda always keep your guard up though.
    I went on a dating site once cause I was having a little dry spell with the ladies (was away from home for work travel so suck it)
    Anyway, starting talking to this girl through messages, she looked mad good in her pictures and shit.
    So after like a week of chatting we decided to meet for drinks. Welp, long story short she ended up being a fucking behemoth.
    She seriously packed on like 100 lbs, I could barely recognize her. Eye contact had been made..was too late for escape.
    She was horny too..all she was talking about was sex, which was giving me the most fucked up mental imagery and making me want to cringe.
    Yeah, yeah..call me shallow or whatever but I ain't down with fatties. Anyway she tried to kiss me and I just jammed my palm in her face.
    My dick and balls were grabbed after that, it was then I made a swift exit.Fat bitches can't run for shit.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-13-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #17
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's possible but you gotta kinda always keep your guard up though.
    I went on a dating site once cause I was having a little dry spell with the ladies (was away from home for work travel so suck it)
    Anyway, starting talking to this girl through messages, she looked mad good in her pictures and shit.
    So after like a week of chatting we decided to meet for drinks. Welp, long story short she ended up being a fucking behemoth.
    She seriously packed on like 100 lbs, I could barely recognize her. Eye contact had been made..was too late for escape.
    She was horny too..all she was talking about was sex, which was giving me the most fucked up mental imagery and making me want to cringe.
    Yeah, yeah..call me shallow or whatever but I ain't down with fatties. Anyway she tried to kiss me and I just jammed my palm in her face.
    My dick and balls were grabbed after that, it was then I made a swift exit.Fat bitches can't run for shit.
    That's repulsive.

  3. #18
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's possible but you gotta kinda always keep your guard up though.
    I went on a dating site once cause I was having a little dry spell with the ladies (was away from home for work travel so suck it)
    Anyway, starting talking to this girl through messages, she looked mad good in her pictures and shit.
    So after like a week of chatting we decided to meet for drinks. Welp, long story short she ended up being a fucking behemoth.
    She seriously packed on like 100 lbs, I could barely recognize her. Eye contact had been made..was too late for escape.
    She was horny too..all she was talking about was sex, which was giving me the most fucked up mental imagery and making me want to cringe.
    Yeah, yeah..call me shallow or whatever but I ain't down with fatties. Anyway she tried to kiss me and I just jammed my palm in her face.
    My dick and balls were grabbed after that, it was then I made a swift exit.Fat bitches can't run for shit.
    good move
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    good move
    I'm glad I didn't get hammered..it might have been my first BBW experience.

  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I'm glad I didn't get hammered..it might have been my first BBW experience.
    What if you would've liked it.

  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    inb4you'reugly


    I see it working. I have many friends I haven't seen but they talk to me about anything





  7. #22
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    inb4you'reugly


    I see it working. I have many friends I haven't seen but they talk to me about anything
    Fuck Ed.


  8. #23
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Fuck Ed.

    Jelly cause I got girls in every country wanting me





  9. #24
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    imeeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    -71
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's possible but you gotta kinda always keep your guard up though.
    I went on a dating site once cause I was having a little dry spell with the ladies (was away from home for work travel so suck it)
    Anyway, starting talking to this girl through messages, she looked mad good in her pictures and shit.
    So after like a week of chatting we decided to meet for drinks. Welp, long story short she ended up being a fucking behemoth.
    She seriously packed on like 100 lbs, I could barely recognize her. Eye contact had been made..was too late for escape.
    She was horny too..all she was talking about was sex, which was giving me the most fucked up mental imagery and making me want to cringe.
    Yeah, yeah..call me shallow or whatever but I ain't down with fatties. Anyway she tried to kiss me and I just jammed my palm in her face.
    My dick and balls were grabbed after that, it was then I made a swift exit.Fat bitches can't run for shit.
    I'm never using an online dating site, thank you! I love your signature btw great show
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Regrets in relationships, girlfriends blablabla
    By Elderfear in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 05:47 AM
  2. Relationships
    By Czar in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. Relationships
    By Empire in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:35 AM
  4. so teacher and student sex relationships.... hmmm
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:15 AM
  5. Relationship of D&D to a geek's life
    By Q in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 11:37 PM