Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Yeah I'm done for know.. I've been kinda off because I was watching a movie... Can you close this can I can enjoy my movie @Doc @Ravallo @iverson954360

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-04-2012)

  3. #32
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

    mad cause i'm right again?

    ;]
    You are right. So just build a good argument followed by rebuttals, destroy him, and leave. It's way more efficient and effective than starting awesome flame wars in general where I snap on a pair of 3D shades and whip out the popcorn.

  4. #33
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    Yeah I'm done for know.. I've been kinda off because I was watching a movie... Can you close this can I can enjoy my movie @Doc @Ravallo @iverson954360
    Admitting you're wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    You are right. So just build a good argument followed by rebuttals, destroy him, and leave. It's way more efficient and effective than starting awesome flame wars in general where I snap on a pair of 3D shades and whip out the popcorn.
    I thought everyone else liked popcorn





  5. #34
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    You are right. So just build a good argument followed by rebuttals, destroy him, and leave. It's way more efficient and effective than starting awesome flame wars in general where I snap on a pair of 3D shades and whip out the popcorn.
    I always lose..... but this was not suppose to be a flame war

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-04-2012)

  7. #35
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    I always lose..... but this was not suppose to be a flame war
    >Post an image of me telling you you're wrong
    >calls me a fail
    >Says didn't want to flame
    >mfw





  8. #36
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

    Admitting you're wrong?

    I thought everyone else liked popcorn
    No just confused because the hack was released today and it has advertisement and one of are staff help code it.... I just thought that was a bad thing

    ---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

    Admitting you're wrong?

    I thought everyone else liked popcorn
    No just confused because the hack was released today and it has advertisement and one of are staff help code it.... I just thought that was a bad thing

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-04-2012)

  10. #37
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    The staff member was in the credits for the base and probably help teaching

    You have no proof otherwise, thus your argument is invalid, you are wrong and therefore I am right





  11. #38
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    I always lose..... but this was not suppose to be a flame war
    Are you fucking kidding me? You make a thread called "Biggest fail of 2012", and try to insult Ed. Who toasts you like a marshmallow EVERY, SINGLE, TIME, you pull dumb shit like this. And then you say you don't want a flame war. Do you have shit for brains? I think so.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Ed (03-16-2012)

  13. #39
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Are you fucking kidding me? You make a thread called "Biggest fail of 2012", and try to insult Ed. Who toasts you like a marshmallow EVERY, SINGLE, TIME, you pull dumb shit like this. And then you say you don't want a flame war. Do you have shit for brains? I think so.
    Yeah I know.. But I felt so in the moment for some reason... it probably this damn movie and my over determination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    The staff member was in the credits for the base and probably help teaching

    You have no proof otherwise, thus your argument is invalid, you are wrong and therefore I am right
    What am I trying to prove if you know so much?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-04-2012)

  15. #40
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    Yeah I know.. But I felt so in the moment for some reason... it probably this damn movie and my over determination.



    What am I trying to prove if you know so much?
    You're trying to say that a minion from MPGH Deliberately helped someone from another site code a hack with the intent for it to be advertised everywhere.





  16. #41
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

    You're trying to say that a minion from MPGH Deliberately helped someone from another site code a hack with the intent for it to be advertised everywhere.
    No, That is not what I'm trying to say.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-04-2012)

  18. #42
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    No, That is not what I'm trying to say.
    So what the fuck are you trying to say





  19. #43
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,373
    This thread is noobie as fuck.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  20. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    AeroNex (03-16-2012)

  21. #44
    AeroNex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I would say both of ya'll kid arguing over little things grow up kiddos.

  22. #45
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Everyone needs to calm their boners.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Picture Fail {Biggest Fail's}
    By -Simply-Own- in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. BIGGEST FAIL EVER
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 08:15 AM
  3. golden gunz biggest fail yet :)
    By -FAIL- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. SOME OF THE BIGGEST FAILS EVER
    By mikehunt.. in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:19 PM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM