Thread: U seen jo33333?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    imma go take a dump at 11:25 PM

    bye
    I am the God.

  2. #32
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    imma go take a dump at 11:25 PM

    bye
    waaaittt.

    buddy poop?

  3. #33
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    fight me biatchh

    Edit: RJ, welcome to the internet
    Welcome to the internet.
    Full of egotistical queers who instead of finding something positive to do, would rather make themselves look like more of retards and post useless shit.

    You're undeserving of your position, seeing as how your work doesn't even exceed a beginners level. You contribute nothing.

    And continually make this forum look immature and homotastic.

    As cool as you think you are, you're really not.
    Only to yourself and maybe your ass pirate RJ.

  4. #34
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Only to yourself and maybe your ass pirate RJ.
    Yeah, I raided your mom's ass last night. Gave her a donkey punch. I tell yea' man, she's a dumb bitch. I told her a book fell on her head, and she ate it up. The kicker is, there isn't any shelfs, or books.

    END THE FED

  5. #35
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Welcome to the internet.
    Full of egotistical queers who instead of finding something positive to do, would rather make themselves look like more of retards and post useless shit.

    You're undeserving of your position, seeing as how your work doesn't even exceed a beginners level. You contribute nothing.

    And continually make this forum look immature and homotastic.

    As cool as you think you are, you're really not.
    Only to yourself and maybe your ass pirate RJ.
    do your parents, friends & family hate you or somethin??

    you have so much anger in that pubescent mind of yours

  6. #36
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    do your parents hate you or somethin.

    you have so much anger in that pubescent mind of yours
    I have no anger, just sympathy for people like you.
    As for the pubescent, ask your mom.

    I'm pretty sure my balls dropped last night...
    on her face.

  7. #37
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    okay i cant believe its gotten to the mom jokes so soon..

    i think its time we stop
    Last edited by Iwin; 01-31-2009 at 12:39 AM.

  8. #38
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    Jo whats ur worst fear
    I don't think he's going to answer that, seeing as how he's been gone, for what, a month?

  9. #39
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I shot Joe in the head. He wont be back any time soon.
    I already fucking told you.

    END THE FED

  10. #40
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    And continually make this forum look immature and homotastic.
    It's too late for that, you silly goose. :s

    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    As cool as you think you are, you're really not.
    You know what's more funny? Trying to give someone a lecture on the internet.

    Now I am quite sure that's not cool either.

  11. #41
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    im back from taking a dump!! weee
    I am the God.

  12. #42
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm going to repost because of -GOD-

    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    And continually make this forum look immature and homotastic.
    It's too late for that, you silly goose. :s

    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    As cool as you think you are, you're really not.
    You know what's more funny? Trying to give someone a lecture on the internet.

    Now I am quite sure that's not cool either.

  13. #43
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    what did i do o.O?
    I am the God.

  14. #44
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
    I'm going to repost because of -GOD-

    It's too late for that, you silly goose. :s

    You know what's more funny? Trying to give someone a lecture on the internet.

    Now I am quite sure that's not cool either.
    Nah.
    I never said I was cool.

    I'm just humble me, until someone wants to flame.

  15. #45
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You know everything you've said here shows that you're not exactly humble.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  2. Omfg New Hack! Just Seen It!
    By condor01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:43 AM
  3. IF U THINK U`VE SEEN EVERYTHING!...ur wrong...
    By naomelembro14 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 02:41 PM
  4. The GAYEST Video I have ever seen
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:49 AM
  5. Newest Anime youve seen.
    By NukeAssault in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:16 PM