Poll: Are you smarter than the average MPGH user?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    That doesn't make sense.
    But on meth it does.

  2. #32
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
    But on meth it does.
    Everything makes sense when your on meth.

  3. #33
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Everything makes sense when your on meth.
    But on meth it doesn't.

  4. #34
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Everything makes sense when your on meth.
    Like running out of your warm truck in a blizzard.

  5. #35
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12016.1'W 4720'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    voted no, yes is to mainstream

  6. #36
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Like running out of your warm truck in a blizzard.
    I remember seeing some walmart commercial or some shit that went along these lines.

    "Having sex with a total stranger in the middle of the night for 5 dollars doesn't make sense. But on meth it does"

  7. #37
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I remember seeing some walmart commercial or some shit that went along these lines.

    "Having sex with a total stranger in the middle of the night for 5 dollars doesn't make sense. But on meth it does"

    That's exactly what I was referencing! Damn didn't think anyone would get it

  8. #38
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post



    That's exactly what I was referencing! Damn didn't think anyone would get it
    Shit that commercial was more encouraging than dissuading. Some chick that looked totally hammered and some guy that looked like Paul Bunyan on top of her.

  9. #39
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Shit that commercial was more encouraging than dissuading. Some chick that looked totally hammered and some guy that looked like Paul Bunyan on top of her.
    Sounds like a friday night at NJIT

  10. #40
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Sounds like a friday night at NJIT
    "NJIT is a public research university committed to educating a wide range of students to achieve their full potential, preparing them for entry into professional ..."


  11. #41
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    "NJIT is a public research university committed to educating a wide range of students to achieve their full potential, preparing them for entry into professional ..."

    And on Friday nights people go out into newark and bring back goodies

  12. #42
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    nope .


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Epicurus - Are you ready for the adventure?
    By Im_a_Jad in forum Runescape Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:18 PM
  2. Yo doc when are you gonna do the battle
    By Keroaplt in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:13 AM
  3. Are you excited for the new Batman?
    By Disco // in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:20 PM
  4. Are you banned by the new autoban?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:29 AM
  5. Who do you think is the weirdest MPGH member?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:54 PM

Tags for this Thread