Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    2700k + GTX 680 = Kick Ass Gaming Build... 3930k + GTX 680 = Kick Ass Multimedia Build...

    Or you could just wait for the z77...

    2700k @ 4.8Ghz
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  2. #17
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    2700k + GTX 680 = Kick Ass Gaming Build... 3930k + GTX 680 = Kick Ass Multimedia Build...

    Or you could just wait for the z77...

    2700k @ 4.8Ghz
    Dayum man. You had 2600k.
    Was it worth getting a 2700k?

  3. #18
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea it was... 2700k @ 4.8Ghz @ 1.32v

    2600k @ 4.8Ghz + GTX 680 @ 215 Average Fps MW2 Settings Extra

    2700k @ 4.8Ghz + GTX 680 @ 231 Average Fps MW2 Setting Extra

    27" Monitor 1920x1080


    Will try MW3 & Crysis 2 when i get it...

    Fifa 12 @ 235 on Ultra settings
    Last edited by Resaun; 03-27-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  4. #19
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    When the aliens come with a full scale EMP attack then release the Krakken which is capable of shitting zombies,
    you will be wondering why you spent so much on overkill graphics
    Worst case scenario, I'll have a heavier computer to hit the zombies with.

  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Worst case scenario, I'll have a heavier computer to hit the zombies with.
    When I see an aussie-asian dude slinging around an expensive looking pc like some morning star, I'll be sure to wave high.

  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    When I see an aussie-asian dude slinging around an expensive looking pc like some morning star, I'll be sure to wave high.
    You can join us, I know you have sharp knives.

  7. #22
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    Yea it was... 2700k @ 4.8Ghz @ 1.32v

    2600k @ 4.8Ghz + GTX 680 @ 215 Average Fps MW2 Settings Extra

    2700k @ 4.8Ghz + GTX 680 @ 231 Average Fps MW2 Setting Extra

    27" Monitor 1920x1080


    Will try MW3 & Crysis 2 when i get it...

    Fifa 12 @ 235 on Ultra settings
    Dayum man.
    You have money to spend.
    Mind giving me your spare 2600k just in case my fucks up?

  8. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Will probably order an Extreme 7 unless someone persuades me otherwise. Got paid less than what I thought.

    Either this

    $276


    or this

    $206


  9. #24
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Dayum man.
    You have money to spend.
    Mind giving me your spare 2600k just in case my fucks up?
    You have nothing to worry about... All you need is a Great CPU Cooler like Antec Kuhler H2O 620+, Corair H60+.... If you're gonna overclock.... The 2600k can reach 4.3Ghz @ stock voltage, just up the muliplier to 43...

    ---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Will probably order an Extreme 7 unless someone persuades me otherwise. Got paid less than what I thought.

    Either this

    $276


    or this

    $206

    I'm not a big fan of ASRock....
    The Gigabyte board looks good...
    I'm currently using the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 with 8Gb of 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance
    Last edited by Resaun; 03-28-2012 at 09:57 AM.
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  10. #25
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You can join us, I know you have sharp knives.
    i have throwing knives, and have been trained to use them

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    You have nothing to worry about... All you need is a Great CPU Cooler like Antec Kuhler H2O 620+, Corair H60+.... If you're gonna overclock.... The 2600k can reach 4.3Ghz @ stock voltage, just up the muliplier to 43...

    ---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------



    I'm not a big fan of ASRock....
    The Gigabyte board looks good...
    I'm currently using the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 with 8Gb of 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance
    Yeah I use the 620.
    But my Sabertooth P67 stopped working properly.
    Great board for overclocking.
    Now I have the ASUS P8Z68V-LE and it uses offset voltages.

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    You have nothing to worry about... All you need is a Great CPU Cooler like Antec Kuhler H2O 620+, Corair H60+.... If you're gonna overclock.... The 2600k can reach 4.3Ghz @ stock voltage, just up the muliplier to 43...

    ---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------



    I'm not a big fan of ASRock....
    The Gigabyte board looks good...
    I'm currently using the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 with 8Gb of 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance
    How well does your UD3 overclock btw? Hows the UEFI?

  13. #28
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    It overclocks pretty good, as i haven't had any issues with it thus far....

    CPU multiplier of 48x
    Load-Line Calibration Extreme
    vCore 1.3v, 1.32v, or 1.35v
    CPU PPL 1.7v or 1.9v
    VCCSA to 1.1v
    VCCIO to 1.106v

    You can try these setting till you get a stable Overclock of 4.8Ghz
    Cool Temps idle 28 - 32
    Full load 45 - 60

  14. #29
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    It overclocks pretty good, as i haven't had any issues with it thus far....

    CPU multiplier of 48x
    Load-Line Calibration Extreme
    vCore 1.3v, 1.32v, or 1.35v
    CPU PPL 1.7v or 1.9v
    VCCSA to 1.1v
    VCCIO to 1.106v

    You can try these setting till you get a stable Overclock of 4.8Ghz
    Cool Temps idle 28 - 32
    Full load 45 - 60
    What cooler do you use again?
    The Antec Kuhler 620?

  15. #30
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Antec Kuhler H2O 620 will keep it at low temps @ Overclocked & Stock Speeds... Will work better than the Included Cooler


    I'm currently watercooling my CPU...

    Swiftech Apoogee HD
    Danger Den Tubing
    Bitspower Fittings
    Koolance Rad
    XSPC 5.25" Bay Res
    Swiftech MCP35x Pump
    Thermaltake Coolant

    Awaiting Koolance GPU Waterblock for GTX680
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kid throws dog off bridge.
    By wolves4life in forum General
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:08 AM
  2. Bridges. CnC
    By Nexulous in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:08 PM
  3. Bridging the Gap!
    By hbk in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:48 PM
  4. Bridge Commander
    By CHEATER74501 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 12:38 PM
  5. [GLITCH] BRIDGE + FORTRESS GLITCHS
    By Dveyee in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:59 AM