Thread: Farts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy

    Farts

    I just let the BIGGEST ripper go.

    I love farting. It feels nice.

    /discuss
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  2. #2
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    1 word man jus 1 .... LAME

    8 more!...

  3. #3
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    STOP
    FUCKING
    SPAMMING
    MY
    FUCKING
    THREADS
    YOU
    FUCKING
    JEW
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  4. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    I just let the BIGGEST ripper go.

    I love farting. It feels nice.

    /discuss
    The best feeling in the world... Well that could be argued..

  5. #5
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    The 3 best feelings for men:

    Pissing
    Shitting
    And cumming.

    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  6. #6
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    STOP
    FUCKING
    SPAMMING
    MY
    FUCKING
    THREADS
    YOU
    FUCKING
    JEW
    YOU
    DONT
    KNOW
    THE
    MEANING
    OF
    THE
    WORD
    SPAM
    RACIST
    BASTARD

    6
    MORE!...

  7. #7
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    YOU
    DONT
    KNOW
    THE
    MEANING
    OF
    THE
    WORD
    SPAM
    RACIST
    BASTARD

    6
    MORE!...
    what the fuck are you being such a prick for? just because you want to reach 1000 posts doesnt mean you have to be such a fucking faggot about it. so either shut the fuck up or get banned.

  8. #8
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    what the fuck are you being such a prick for? just because you want to reach 1000 posts doesnt mean you have to be such a fucking faggot about it. so either shut the fuck up or get banned.
    how am i being a prick about it? hes giving me shit for it for no reason how am i being a faggot about it???? im in a great mood im not even talking about it bsides the part after each post hes just so fucking annoyed by it and i not gnna get banned for no reason il talk all i fuckin want

    5 more!...

  9. #9
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    how am i being a prick about it? hes giving me shit for it for no reason how am i being a faggot about it???? im in a great mood im not even talking about it bsides the part after each post hes just so fucking annoyed by it and i not gnna get banned for no reason il talk all i fuckin want

    5 more!...
    It would help if you didnt put in bold red the purpose of your posts. It looks like spam then.

  10. #10
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    how am i being a prick about it? hes giving me shit for it for no reason how am i being a faggot about it???? im in a great mood im not even talking about it bsides the part after each post hes just so fucking annoyed by it and i not gnna get banned for no reason il talk all i fuckin want

    5 more!...
    you'll get banned because your fucking annoying me.

  11. #11
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    you'll get banned because your fucking annoying me.
    Dont annoy her... bad things happen... ive seen it. *tip toes away*

  12. #12
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    you'll get banned because your fucking annoying me.
    haha thats funny how am i annoying you when your the 1 who started talking to me ? lmao if its annoying you then stop talking and forget it

    4 more!...

  13. #13
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lmfao lets talk like u guyz omg im so cool im a gangsta yeaz and i can like lol talk down peeps on the internet omfg tahts so awesom

  14. #14
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
    lmfao lets talk like u guyz omg im so cool im a gangsta yeaz and i can like lol talk down peeps on the internet omfg tahts so awesom
    wow wdf are you high i mean seriously how is any1 here talking like that

    1)i spell stuff bad but not that much
    2)ur sounding like your the 1 trying to be a internet gangster
    3)ur jealous cuz u never win ur arguments

    3 more!...

  15. #15
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    wow wdf are you high i mean seriously how is any1 here talking like that

    1)i spell stuff bad but not that much
    2)ur sounding like your the 1 trying to be a internet gangster
    3)ur jealous cuz u never win ur arguments

    3 more!...
    Dont worry be happy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who Farted?
    By CyberGenius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 01:31 PM
  2. Random Farting
    By hbk in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 12:20 AM
  3. Different Farts
    By baconxx14 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:13 PM
  4. fart real loud
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 12:02 AM
  5. [release]-Fart
    By ~Viper~ in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:14 PM

Tags for this Thread