Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Solution:


    None of the answers are correct, you can ^ Alen.
    Anime Porn, HIT DAT REPORT BUTTONNNNNN!!!
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #17
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,812
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,648
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What are you guys talking about?





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose. - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  3. #18
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    "Muliple choice questioin"
    I choose A,B,C and D



    My games;

    x

  4. #19
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Solution:
    https://uboachan.net/ot/src/1332462050709.gif

    None of the answers are correct, you can ^ Alen.
    Well fuck you fatty, why do you have to spoil my fun. Look at all dem kiddies failing at this shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Thats fuckin nasty lmao alen takes the green alien cock
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    i guess, fuck that nigger
    Did I hurt thy feelings kiddies
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  5. #20
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The chance is 1/4th if the percentages are arbitrary.

    If they do have meaning, then the percentages are the chance, depending on what was chosen.



  6. #21
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    reminds me of the infamous game show question
    if you had 3 doors and were told that only one of them had your prize what would you pick? so lets say you split the difference and pick number 2 but as you are picking it they reveal that number 1 isn't the right door and it asks you..should you change your choice?
    but the same idea is picked otherwise if lets say instead of 3 doors there were 1000 doors and after choosing 2 number 357 was revealed to be the wrong door..would you still change your bet?
    but regardless i would like to see what would happen is all 26 letters of the alphabet were put up there with only one of them containing the percentages of the actual number amounts
    either way i choose 0% because an unrevealed question can be varied as arbitrary and so reflects its answer that or i choose the random anime person whos waiting for my answer, lehsyrus and daves answer shows that this shit is made up
    Last edited by Cole; 03-29-2012 at 01:53 PM.

  7. #22
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    @Alen the percentages are wrong. You can't have 133.3%.


    Edit: DAMN Dave beat me to it.

  8. #23
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    reminds me of the infamous game show question
    if you had 3 doors and were told that only one of them had your prize what would you pick? so lets say you split the difference and pick number 2 but as you are picking it they reveal that number 1 isn't the right door and it asks you..should you change your choice?
    but the same idea is picked otherwise if lets say instead of 3 doors there were 1000 doors and after choosing 2 number 357 was revealed to be the wrong door..would you still change your bet?
    but regardless i would like to see what would happen is all 26 letters of the alphabet were put up there with only one of them containing the percentages of the actual number amounts
    either way i choose 0% because an unrevealed question can be varied as arbitrary and so reflects its answer that or i choose the random anime person whos waiting for my answer, lehsyrus and daves answer shows that this shit is made up

    3 doors is similar in the sense that it's probability, not much more to it than that. Read v

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Alen the percentages are wrong. You can't have 133.3%.


    Edit: DAMN Dave beat me to it.
    That is wholly irrelevant.

    If the question were

    A) 100%
    B) 25%
    C) 33%
    D) 50%

    the correct answer would be B. Why? 25% of getting B. The reason why this doesn't work with the given question is that there isn't a 25% chance of answering 25% (it's 50%, given that both A and D are 25%), there isn't a 50% chance of answering B (it's only 25%) and there isn't a 33% chance of answering C (again, only 25%). Simple as that
    Last edited by Alen; 03-29-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  9. #24
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    3 doors is similar in the sense that it's probability, not much more to it than that. Read v
    what about mine?
    edit nevermind you posted at like 1 second before mine finalized
    wait edit on the edit that still doesn't change the point about its arbitrary content meaning that the answer doesn't really exist or if it does it is permeable
    Last edited by Cole; 03-29-2012 at 02:11 PM.

  10. #25
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    It seems like dave loves to spoil things


  11. #26
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ima say this, you cant get the right answer because a multiple choice answer is 4 answers, but here there is only 3 because A and D are the same i just made that up

    nevermind xD just saw daves answer
    Last edited by Tall kiwi; 03-29-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Oh hai der.

  12. #27
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's C. Two of the answers are the same. So that leaves 3 different choices. 1/3 = 33.33%

  13. #28
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    It's C. Two of the answers are the same. So that leaves 3 different choices. 1/3 = 33.33%
    Read the rest of the thread.

  14. #29
    FileCorrupt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I chose E: None Of The Above.

  15. #30
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    3 doors is similar in the sense that it's probability, not much more to it than that. Read v



    That is wholly irrelevant.

    If the question were

    A) 100%
    B) 25%
    C) 33%
    D) 50%

    the correct answer would be B. Why? 25% of getting B. The reason why this doesn't work with the given question is that there isn't a 25% chance of answering 25% (it's 50%, given that both A and D are 25%), there isn't a 50% chance of answering B (it's only 25%) and there isn't a 33% chance of answering C (again, only 25%). Simple as that

    Y U ASK A QUESTION WITH OUT THE ANSWER



    My games;

    x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When will you guys publish another hack?
    By F4TALFURY in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:52 PM
  2. You guy will NEVER win what i just won :D
    By SXE BOI in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. what you guys think about this!
    By ' [H]eaDs in forum Showroom
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. What do you guys think about new supressor sounds?
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 08:14 AM