Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    I did it. Do I win?


  2. #32
    Katniss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think I did it right. A blue screen comes up with weird words?


  3. #33
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by vader658 View Post
    I think I did it right. A blue screen comes up with weird words?
    @Dave84311 he won fosho

  4. #34
    Katniss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    @Dave84311 he won fosho
    Damn straight I won. Blue screen means I won right? Am I at least close? :O


  5. #35
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Always win

  6. #36
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    wont fall for this, i use this every time someone comes into the room and catches me doing my stuff
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #37
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    You don't need a Mac to run Mac OS.
    I suppose. But I'm not carrying a PC in every club I'd go to. A Macbook looks more professional.


    ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    wont fall for this, i use this every time someone comes into the room and catches me doing my stuff
    Fappppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  8. #38
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    I suppose. But I'm not carrying a PC in every club I'd go to. A Macbook looks more professional.


    ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------



    Fappppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    It is more professional

  9. #39
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    It is more professional
    I always carry a backpack everywhere with me. It contains my laptop/charger, cellphone, money, wallet, sunglasses, ect.

    Need to replace my 4 year old Toshiba with a Macbook Air.

  10. #40
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    I always carry a backpack everywhere with me. It contains my laptop/charger, cellphone, money, wallet, sunglasses, ect.

    Need to replace my 4 year old Toshiba with a Macbook Air.
    I got macbook pro also Weird I had a 4 year old toshiba before i switched to mac.

  11. #41
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    I got macbook pro also Weird I had a 4 year old toshiba before i switched to mac.
    Mine is huge and barely fits in my backpack. I need to downgrade in size. It's a 17.5" screen.

  12. #42
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Mine is huge and barely fits in my backpack. I need to downgrade in size. It's a 17.5" screen.
    I gotta show you a pic of mines lol , it horrible and it still works just lost the charger

  13. #43
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    I gotta show you a pic of mines lol , it horrible and it still works just lost the charger
    I want the old Apple Clamshell just to be a hipster. Pull that thing out in the mall. Most kids would think it's a new thing.

  14. #44
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    I want the old Apple Clamshell just to be a hipster. Pull that thing out in the mall. Most kids would think it's a new thing.
    Oh lawdly, Do you guys remember the block desktop they use to have /

  15. #45
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    Oh lawdly, Do you guys remember the block desktop they use to have /
    I remember the Mac we used in Elementary School. It was like Mac today with Windows Classic theme and potato graphics.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CF wont let me play
    By MiNEBLOW in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 07:06 AM
  2. Let's play FPS on Kinect?
    By Jigsaw in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 08:48 AM
  3. letting ppl play my ca account because i wont be on alot until my birthday
    By Beamdagger in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:55 PM
  4. Let's Play Pes 6 ^^
    By test in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:54 PM
  5. Let's Play War Rock Today!!!
    By K2Korgoth in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:55 AM