Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    No, I made BurgessJr up…. I could not think of a good nickname that was not already taken in combat arms so I used My Last name and added Jr because i thought of my cousin



    This is just a post ban/aprils fools day troll, You know you want me to work with you in The cod section
    Ohhhhh. When I joined, everyone made their backup "usernamejr." I thought you had a backup to a backup. lawl.

  2. #17
    Fayded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    -75
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Drunk
    This behavior right here aint gunna get you shit.

  3. #18
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Ohhhhh. When I joined, everyone made their backup "usernamejr." I thought you had a backup to a backup. lawl.
    I remember those times and when I rejoined mpgh with Burgessjr back in april they thought the same thing

    ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent View Post
    This behavior right here aint gunna get you shit.
    It has nothing to do with minion… It a post Ban and a april fools joke /pokeface

    #aprilsfoolsjokeegonewrong

  4. #19
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent View Post
    This behavior right here aint gunna get you shit.
    It did a year ago. People acted like punks just to get in CS. Then they thought they were cool because they had a user title and small name. He wants the same thing, a green name and name tag.

  5. #20
    Fayded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    -75
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    It did a year ago. People acted like punks just to get in CS. Then they thought they were cool because they had a user title and small name. He wants the same thing, a green name and name tag.
    haha... this kid would make a shit minion, due to his maturity.

  6. #21
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent View Post


    haha... this kid would make a shit minion, due to his maturity.
    Most of the Minions are 13 year old faggots who think they run this site anyways. He would make a small improvement in my opinion. At least he doesn't let his ego in the way of helping people.

  7. #22
    Fayded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    -75
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Most of the Minions are 13 year old faggots who think they run this site anyways. He would make a small improvement in my opinion. At least he doesn't let his ego in the way of helping people.
    Yeah when i first joined the minions where more mature and didnt flame and shit, now all minions do is flame and 1+ in general.

  8. #23
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent View Post


    Yeah when i first joined the minions where more mature and didnt flame and shit, now all minions do is flame and 1+ in general.
    Like 80% of the Minions in sections I browse ignore people asking for help and close threads for no reason.

    But I guess it's my opinion. Not gonna' rage on the professionalism of MPGH again.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drtro For This Useful Post:

    Fayded (04-01-2012)

  10. #24
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    what are you guys talking about^^^^ This is an post ban thread and aprils fools joke, Do not really know where your taking this

    ---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent View Post


    Yeah when i first joined the minions where more mature and didnt flame and shit, now all minions do is flame and 1+ in general.
    That is so true >.<

  11. #25
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    what are you guys talking about^^^^ This is an post ban thread and aprils fools joke, Do not really know where your taking this

    ---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------



    That is so true >.<
    Just work on your grammar. I'm sure you will get Minion someday. Looking through the COD section, you actually help out quite a lot.

  12. #26
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Just work on your grammar. I'm sure you will get Minion someday. Looking through the COD section, you actually help out quite a lot.
    this is my 3rd time trying out for MW3 section and yeah I said that in my app, that I need to work on my grammar and I’m right for the job .

  13. #27
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    this is my 3rd time trying out for MW3 section and yeah I said that in my app, that I need to work on my grammar and I’m right for the job .
    Do what others do. Add Dave on MSN and bend over for him.

  14. #28
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Do what others do. Add Dave on MSN and bend over for him.
    I’ve had Dabe on msn for 2 years . It no point he has to many people talking to him at once

  15. #29
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    I’ve had Dabe on msn for 2 years . It no point he has to many people talking to him at once
    Message him at night. I had good conversation with him once about his life outside of MPGH. Other than that, he rarely replies.

  16. #30
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol'd

    Oh hai der.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK YOU MPGH! FUCK YOU!
    By InCapacitated in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. FUCK YOU MPGH
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. Fuck you mpgh.net /fosho :D
    By Luke42O in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 10:25 PM
  4. FUCK you MPGH.net
    By icantlolanymore in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:14 AM
  5. FUCK YOU MPGH
    By Corndog in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:54 PM