Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I listen to this tyler the creator - YouTube

  2. #17
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Haven't smoked since January, but I don't really care if I'm smoking alone or in a group. Generally I prefer alone or with one or 2 people though. I only like being high with people who I know are cool when they are high. Some people I know turn really bitchy and kind of piss me off. Usually when I am I just sit and don't really do that much. My mind wanders and I just enjoy the feeling. I'm insanely chill when I'm high.
    Me in a nutshell.

  3. #18
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    I quit months ago. I rarely got munchies but mouth got super dry. 80% of the time, I smoked alone. Weed I had made me feel like I was sinking into the couch and my entire body had tingles. I didn't do shit but drink soda and eat Ritz crackers.

  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
    I quit months ago. I rarely got munchies but mouth got super dry. 80% of the time, I smoked alone. Weed I had made me feel like I was sinking into the couch and my entire body had tingles. I didn't do shit but drink soda and eat Ritz crackers.
    That's because you've been bogging yourself down with indica strains. They're notorious for getting you couch locked. Want that head high? Go for sativa.

  5. #20
    n00bstoski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Every play Kinect while high? Child of Eden will blow your mind!

  6. #21
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bstoski View Post
    Every play Kinect while high? Child of Eden will blow your mind!
    no Xbox.


  7. #22
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    That's because you've been bogging yourself down with indica strains. They're notorious for getting you couch locked. Want that head high? Go for sativa.
    Idek what I had. My Mom's ex-boyfriends gave me weed. I smoked 2-3 bowls and was set for hours. I like the feeling. I've had head highs before and I get bad headaches when it wears off.

  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Idek what I had. My Mom's ex-boyfriends gave me weed. I smoked 2-3 bowls and was set for hours. I like the feeling. I've had head highs before and I get bad headaches when it wears off.
    Do you spliff?

  9. #24
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Do you spliff?
    Spliff ?

  10. #25
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    That's because you've been bogging yourself down with indica strains. They're notorious for getting you couch locked. Want that head high? Go for sativa.
    I don't like sativa strains. Every time I get terrible hallucinations and shit. I don't like the feeling anywhere near as much as indica


  11. #26
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    I don't like sativa strains. Every time I get terrible hallucinations and shit. I don't like the feeling anywhere near as much as indica
    I don't hallucinate ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Spliff ?
    mix with tabby.

  12. #27
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I don't hallucinate ever.



    mix with tabby.


    I have a glass bowl and small bong. Occasionally I will buy swishers. I gave the bong to a friend and the bowl to my Brother. I need to quit so I can get a job. Then I will start smoking again depending on how strict the place is. My brother smokes weed with his supervisor.

  13. #28
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    I don't hallucinate ever.
    Damn, you are lucky man. Honestly I hate the hallucinations. Sometimes I will get them so bad it freaks me out insanely bad and I don't want to be high anymore.


  14. #29
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Damn, you are lucky man. Honestly I hate the hallucinations. Sometimes I will get them so bad it freaks me out insanely bad and I don't want to be high anymore.
    I always hear people get paranoid. I never do.

  15. #30
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Auto-erotic Asphyxiation.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. [Video] Listen to this when you're high
    By Haze in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. So when you're high
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:38 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:43 PM
  5. Best things to do when you're high.
    By Obey in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:29 AM