Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 119
  1. #91
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    seemliss this project did fail.

    I can never EVER talk to you anymore.. you're never on Xfire or IRC, and you havent been on mpgh in a while

  2. #92
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    i found us a good engine seemliss

    GET ON XFIRE

  3. #93
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Rawr.

    3ds max is only a trial.

    Anyone find a crack?
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  4. #94
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    Rawr.

    3ds max is only a trial.

    Anyone find a crack?
    hmm.. you should have downloaded the iso from PirateBay!

    Edit: 2100 posts

  5. #95
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I don't like to DL things from Torrent sites and such.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  6. #96
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    I don't like to DL things from Torrent sites and such.
    lol why?

    want me to send you the safe one?

  7. #97
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    lol why?

    want me to send you the safe one?
    I DLed from the legitimate site.

    This program is hella complicated...
    But fun too.

    Tell me what I need to make, and I can try.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  8. #98
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    I DLed from the legitimate site.

    This program is hella complicated...
    But fun too.

    Tell me what I need to make, and I can try.
    lol we'll make a new thread once seemliss replies what the fuck where is he

  9. #99
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol... Okay.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  10. #100
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    IM SORRY MAN.
    Im so busy.
    But I still want to do this.
    I was only gone one day, that doesn't mean this project failed.
    I tried like 4 engines: Leadwerks, C4, Unreal, and FPSCreator.
    All 4 fail but if it comes down to it we'll have to use one.

  11. #101
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Make the pick then.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  12. #102
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    C4 and DX Studio engine are teh best

    of course FPS creator is the best.. but you said you didnt wanna use it because people wont have respect

  13. #103
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Honestly, C4 sucked. I agree with that guy that said that because I tried it out and couldn't do shit with it, plus my computer can't handle it right now anyway. My laptop just isn't ready for it and I need a new motherboard for my PC so I can have PCI-E slots for a new gfx card. So, honestly, FPSC is best atm but we can make people respect us if we manipulate the code. Most people who use it drag and drop, we could actually do something with it, and edit the code and write scripts for it. Ill be on tomorrow, just hit me up, alright?

  14. #104
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Honestly, C4 sucked. I agree with that guy that said that because I tried it out and couldn't do shit with it, plus my computer can't handle it right now anyway. My laptop just isn't ready for it and I need a new motherboard for my PC so I can have PCI-E slots for a new gfx card. So, honestly, FPSC is best atm but we can make people respect us if we manipulate the code. Most people who use it drag and drop, we could actually do something with it, and edit the code and write scripts for it. Ill be on tomorrow, just hit me up, alright?
    sounds good

  15. #105
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm yeah it does.

    Iwin you should make an "official list" in the sticky in the GFX section of every program, personnel, etc used in this project.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 50% working opk home-made way
    By strip43lm0 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:13 AM
  2. Idea for Home-Made Crosshair!
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
  3. New FPS Game Release.
    By thug-s0uljah in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:01 PM
  4. Making FPS Game
    By chc18 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
  5. THREAD: Home Made Explosives!
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 04:15 PM

Tags for this Thread