Thread: Solve this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm an idiot when it comes to this shit, but sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Alright here you go, Detective Tissue was inspect-ing a scene. A woman, who by many was thought to be eccentric, lay dead in the cave. She kept an animal as a "watchdog" of sorts. Only this animal was, in fact, a duck. She was out to be killed by an unknown man, so she hid in the caves. Not even she knew who was trying to kill her. The duck was well-trained enough to quack if an intruder came nearby, and the thought was, that the sound would echo enough for the woman to hear the duck. The woman was not close enough to the duck to be able to hear it without the echo.

A man was at the crime scene, and he said that he saw someone go inside the cave.

"Well," the man said, "I knew this woman was hiding in these caves. I own these lands, and I allowed her safety. Well, I check up on the duck every now and then, and feed it. I also bring the woman some food, and the duck doesn't quack at me anymore. The woman told me that would happen eventually, and I'm quite proud I'm the only person who is like that besides her. You know, when the duck's echo rings through the walls of the cave, her plan was to escape through the other side. The other side is near a river, and no one can get through it except from within. Special gate I made myself. Anyway, I then realized that the duck's quack doesn't echo. So, I was planning to tell her this, when I see a man walking from within the cave. He was holding a bloody knife, which he dropped when he saw me. He ran away before I could stop him. Poor woman. If only the duck's quack had echoed, she would've had more than enough time to get through the gate."

When Tissue inspected the gate, and found it not to be jammed, he promptly placed the man under arrest. Why?
    Last edited by Time; 04-07-2012 at 02:09 PM.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    A duck's quack does echo. The duck knew the man so it didn't quack at him. So he slipped in without her hearing the duck and killed her with the knife. His story about the man with the knife was about himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    A duck's quack does echo. The duck knew the man so it didn't quack at him. So he slipped in without her hearing the duck and killed her with the knife. His story about the man with the knife was about himself.
    ichowudidthat. You won, But however i have a few custom made questions would you like to take a try at them?

My private army.

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol fuck that shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

ichowudidthat. You won, But however i have a few custom made questions would you like to take a try at them?
    English teacher told me this on Thursday since we didnt do anything Lol, I'd be more than happy to hear them

7. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I feel like he is googling this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    He got the duck to trust him, then he killed her.
    Also, contrary to popular belief, a duck's quack DOES echo, so the man was lying about that as well.

EDIT: :/
    Last edited by bowlcut; 04-07-2012 at 02:13 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I feel like he is googling this.
    Easy riddles are easy, If I dont know I'll say so

Thanks
    Custom made questions.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    A girl named Jane committed suicide in a dark room, Her parents expressed their feelings in a profound manner. It is believed that she was being haunted since she was talking to herself before a few days before the suicide was committed. Her friends were also quite worried but most of her friends hater her due to hear charming appearance and her extraordinary knowledge. In the room that she committed suicide in there was a rope to which she was hanging and water below her but there was nothing to keep her to stand still. Her body was found sweaty due to the heat of the room as the sun faced it directly through the windows. The police didn't know it was suicide or murder they asked some of her friends and friend 1 told that friend 3 must have done something. friend 2 told that she didn't know anything, and friend 3 told the police that she hated her but she had nothing to do with it. Now its your case , Decide whether it was a suicide or murder, if murder how? or if suicide how? Good luck Time's Disciples .

@InCognito @.REZ @Hero @Danger Monkey @Atrox
    Last edited by Time; 04-07-2012 at 02:28 PM.

My private army.

Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    A girl named Jane committed suicide in a dark room, Her parents expressed their feelings in a profound manner. It is believed that she was being haunted since she was talking to herself before a few days before the suicide was committed. Her friends were also quite worried but most of her friends hater her due to hear charming appearance and her extraordinary knowledge. In the room that she committed suicide in there was a rope to which she was hanging and water below her but there was nothing to keep her to stand still. Her body was found sweaty due to the heat of the room as the sun faced it directly through the windows. The police didn't know it was suicide or murder they asked some of her friends and friend 1 told that friend 3 must have done something. friend 2 told that she didn't know anything, and friend 3 told the police that she hated her but she had nothing to do with it. Now its your case , Decide whether it was a suicide or murder, if murder how? or if suicide how? Good luck Time's Disciples .
    Sun hits the room directly, she stood on a block of ice to kill herself. Next please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Obviously suicide.

extraordinary knowledge

EDIT: Fail link.
    EDIT 2: Forgot my (real) reasoning.
    It's what .REZ said.
    There was a suicide similar to this from Case Closed, so yeah.
    Last edited by bowlcut; 04-07-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Am I right @Time?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast