Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    DarkStepWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe if you just look under your bed?
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow I have to say...... that is the strangest theory I've ever heard...

  2. #17
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post



    Our school was poor as fuck. People had to share textbooks. Yet we had 4 60" flatscreens in the cafe for ESPN, MTV, etc.
    Great use of money right there.


  3. #18
    aznd1t002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    Why are you throwing shit in the first place?
    If it's a rule that you can't, then don't do it.
    well im not complaining that i got in trouble for throwing shit, its just that the guy has got some "magical" powers.
    Challenges

    Overcome them.


  4. #19
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    Great use of money right there.
    Literally the only place in the school that looked modern was the cafe.

    There were cracks in walls, track was nothing but gravel and potholes. Many twisted ankles. Bleachers on the football field were sketchy as fuck. It was horrible. Yet the cafe seemed to look like a university food mart.

    Then the other high school I went too, the principal and librarian got caught stealing half of the school budget. No jail sentence, no money to owe, they just got fired. The fuck is this shit.

    8th grade was just as bad. Teacher's bathrooms was the "cool" place to get laid. My Math class was horrible. People were setting shit on fire, a girl got mad and threw the teacher's college degree out the window. People would sell drugs IN class. God awful. Irony is that I don't even live in a ghetto place. There was only one popular gang in town. Only heard of 3-4 murders. A girl got raped, got a std, went lesbian. Pregnant girls everywhere. Girls 3 years younger than me talking about their sex lives. I have none.

    Eventually dropped out. Shit started getting serious with a few people.
    Rumors, fights, etc. My best friend got jumped in a parking lot by friends of guy I fought a few weeks before. He was in the hospital for a week and never talked to me again. Was really my only close friend. Everyone stopped talking to me. I actually got expelled from school. Then I went to transfer to my old high school and they wouldn't let me attend because they believed I was part of a gang. So I had to choose between Crossroads(Alt school for teenagers with gang/drug problems) or go through ISAP. Which means I drop out but I get my GED. I could choose to go back to high school anytime I want before I'm 18. But I never did.

    Story of my teenage years. Now I'm 18, no job, no future plans, gained shit ton of weight, and no friends.

    Lesson learned, Never hang out with niggers.

  5. #20
    koshinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Golden State
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wtfuckery^^

  6. #21
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Literally the only place in the school that looked modern was the cafe.

    There were cracks in walls, track was nothing but gravel and potholes. Many twisted ankles. Bleachers on the football field were sketchy as fuck. It was horrible. Yet the cafe seemed to look like a university food mart.

    Then the other high school I went too, the principal and librarian got caught stealing half of the school budget. No jail sentence, no money to owe, they just got fired. The fuck is this shit.

    8th grade was just as bad. Teacher's bathrooms was the "cool" place to get laid. My Math class was horrible. People were setting shit on fire, a girl got mad and threw the teacher's college degree out the window. People would sell drugs IN class. God awful. Irony is that I don't even live in a ghetto place. There was only one popular gang in town. Only heard of 3-4 murders. A girl got raped, got a std, went lesbian. Pregnant girls everywhere. Girls 3 years younger than me talking about their sex lives. I have none.

    Eventually dropped out. Shit started getting serious with a few people.
    Rumors, fights, etc. My best friend got jumped in a parking lot by friends of guy I fought a few weeks before. He was in the hospital for a week and never talked to me again. Was really my only close friend. Everyone stopped talking to me. I actually got expelled from school. Then I went to transfer to my old high school and they wouldn't let me attend because they believed I was part of a gang. So I had to choose between Crossroads(Alt school for teenagers with gang/drug problems) or go through ISAP. Which means I drop out but I get my GED. I could choose to go back to high school anytime I want before I'm 18. But I never did.

    Story of my teenage years. Now I'm 18, no job, no future plans, gained shit ton of weight, and no friends.

    Lesson learned, Never hang out with niggers.
    Damn that really sucks. Too many people acting like they are gangster and shit now-a-days


  7. #22
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    Damn that really sucks. Too many people acting like they are gangster and shit now-a-days
    Was funny because about half of the people who said they were in that gang wore skinny jeans and baby backpacks.

  8. #23
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    Was funny because about half of the people who said they were in that gang wore skinny jeans and baby backpacks.
    The youth of today


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. bypass WR security questions?
    By l3artt in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:04 AM
  2. [TUTORIAL]how to VB.net 2005 Trainers (Incl. secure passwords)
    By kyo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:42 PM
  3. Security expert...
    By Jovan in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 09:49 PM