Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow I have to say...... that is the strangest theory I've ever heard...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post

Our school was poor as fuck. People had to share textbooks. Yet we had 4 60" flatscreens in the cafe for ESPN, MTV, etc.
    Great use of money right there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    Why are you throwing shit in the first place?
    If it's a rule that you can't, then don't do it.
    well im not complaining that i got in trouble for throwing shit, its just that the guy has got some "magical" powers.
    Challenges

Overcome them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

Great use of money right there.
    Literally the only place in the school that looked modern was the cafe.

There were cracks in walls, track was nothing but gravel and potholes. Many twisted ankles. Bleachers on the football field were sketchy as fuck. It was horrible. Yet the cafe seemed to look like a university food mart.

Then the other high school I went too, the principal and librarian got caught stealing half of the school budget. No jail sentence, no money to owe, they just got fired. The fuck is this shit.

8th grade was just as bad. Teacher's bathrooms was the "cool" place to get laid. My Math class was horrible. People were setting shit on fire, a girl got mad and threw the teacher's college degree out the window. People would sell drugs IN class. God awful. Irony is that I don't even live in a ghetto place. There was only one popular gang in town. Only heard of 3-4 murders. A girl got raped, got a std, went lesbian. Pregnant girls everywhere. Girls 3 years younger than me talking about their sex lives. I have none.

Eventually dropped out. Shit started getting serious with a few people.
    Rumors, fights, etc. My best friend got jumped in a parking lot by friends of guy I fought a few weeks before. He was in the hospital for a week and never talked to me again. Was really my only close friend. Everyone stopped talking to me. I actually got expelled from school. Then I went to transfer to my old high school and they wouldn't let me attend because they believed I was part of a gang. So I had to choose between Crossroads(Alt school for teenagers with gang/drug problems) or go through ISAP. Which means I drop out but I get my GED. I could choose to go back to high school anytime I want before I'm 18. But I never did.

Story of my teenage years. Now I'm 18, no job, no future plans, gained shit ton of weight, and no friends.

Lesson learned, Never hang out with niggers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wtfuckery^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Literally the only place in the school that looked modern was the cafe.

There were cracks in walls, track was nothing but gravel and potholes. Many twisted ankles. Bleachers on the football field were sketchy as fuck. It was horrible. Yet the cafe seemed to look like a university food mart.

Then the other high school I went too, the principal and librarian got caught stealing half of the school budget. No jail sentence, no money to owe, they just got fired. The fuck is this shit.

8th grade was just as bad. Teacher's bathrooms was the "cool" place to get laid. My Math class was horrible. People were setting shit on fire, a girl got mad and threw the teacher's college degree out the window. People would sell drugs IN class. God awful. Irony is that I don't even live in a ghetto place. There was only one popular gang in town. Only heard of 3-4 murders. A girl got raped, got a std, went lesbian. Pregnant girls everywhere. Girls 3 years younger than me talking about their sex lives. I have none.

Eventually dropped out. Shit started getting serious with a few people.
    Rumors, fights, etc. My best friend got jumped in a parking lot by friends of guy I fought a few weeks before. He was in the hospital for a week and never talked to me again. Was really my only close friend. Everyone stopped talking to me. I actually got expelled from school. Then I went to transfer to my old high school and they wouldn't let me attend because they believed I was part of a gang. So I had to choose between Crossroads(Alt school for teenagers with gang/drug problems) or go through ISAP. Which means I drop out but I get my GED. I could choose to go back to high school anytime I want before I'm 18. But I never did.

Story of my teenage years. Now I'm 18, no job, no future plans, gained shit ton of weight, and no friends.

Lesson learned, Never hang out with niggers.
    Damn that really sucks. Too many people acting like they are gangster and shit now-a-days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

Damn that really sucks. Too many people acting like they are gangster and shit now-a-days
    Was funny because about half of the people who said they were in that gang wore skinny jeans and baby backpacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Was funny because about half of the people who said they were in that gang wore skinny jeans and baby backpacks.
    The youth of today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12