Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
  1. #31
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    You're so stupid... shut the fuck up... You make my faith in humanity dwindle because of your inability to think.
    what is there to think? its simple, a guitar will get u further in life than a computer
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #32
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    I thought that was a flat chick.
    You must hook up with traps a lot.


  3. #33
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post


    Agreed But i would go for Gaming PC ... not only nerds uses gaming Pc :| Professional Gamer Earn money thru their Gaming PC so Yeah
    You mean professional nerds.

    ---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    yeah and a random guy with a gaming computer will probably end up making millions
    Such as Bill Gates?

  4. #34
    Jeovante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Berkely,CA,USA
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    3,677
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    You mean professional nerds.

    ---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------



    Such as Bill Gates?
    Bill Gates was not a Gamer he invented Microsoft well it's in nerd catagory

  5. #35
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    what is there to think? its simple, a guitar will get u further in life than a computer
    Is that why there are millions of unsuccessful bands? Just because its called a gaming computer, doesn't mean its for games ONLY. You're stupid, and should feel stupid.

  6. #36
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    Is that why there are millions of unsuccessful bands? Just because its called a gaming computer, doesn't mean its for games ONLY. You're stupid, and should feel stupid.
    but thats its main purpose is it not?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #37
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    but thats its main purpose is it not?
    No because its a computer. Its called a gaming computer because its hardware are high end to support gaming.

  8. #38
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    No because its a computer. Its called a gaming computer because its hardware are high end to support gaming.
    And also, @PasterOfMuppets even said he was good at the guitar, i dont think hes that good at doing anything on a computer besides gaming since he seems to be more into music, and therefore a guitar would be the right choice
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #39
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    And also, @PasterOfMuppets even said he was good at the guitar, i dont think hes that good at doing anything on a computer besides gaming since he seems to be more into music, and therefore a guitar would be the right choice
    Exactly, you're stupid, shut the fuck up for the sake of others.

  10. #40
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    Exactly
    then wtf are u trying to prove?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #41
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    And also, @PasterOfMuppets even said he was good at the guitar, i dont think hes that good at doing anything on a computer besides gaming since he seems to be more into music
    Exactly, you are proving me right by being biased. You are thinking of the possibilities of what guitar could get you, but shut down any options for computers of what you could do in the future. Therefore, you are biased and stupid and not credible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    then wtf are u trying to prove?
    That you are stupid.

  12. #42
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post

    Exactly, you are proving me right by being biased. You are thinking of the possibilities of what guitar could get you, but shut down any options for computers of what you could do in the future. Therefore, you are biased and stupid and not credible.


    That you are stupid.
    i was trying to state that the guitar would be better
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #43
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    i was trying to state that the guitar would be better
    Okay, estupido.

  14. #44
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post


    Okay, estupido.
    Sorry, but IDGAF about ur opinions on me
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #45
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    Sorry, but IDGAF about ur opinions on me
    Don't have to care about opinion to know you're stupid.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. help cant make crossfire account
    By dj46563 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:13 AM
  2. cant make an account for warrock
    By b16hatch94 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. [HELP]I CANT MAKE HACKS
    By woot23 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:27 AM
  4. I still cant make warrock status code .
    By TheBlueMax in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 11:39 AM