Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    you both are so weird.

    and how come every topic you make on MPGH is about religion paroxy?

  2. #17
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    you both are so weird.

    and how come every topic you make on MPGH is about religion paroxy?
    You obviously haven't been here long enough. I've only recently even started talking about religion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #18
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    How do you do research on prayer idiot? You cant analyze prayer its between you and god. And theres over 26,000 found manuscripts of people who encountered jesus when he was alive. Thats more manuscripts than any fact that you probably believe. If you say there was no jesus than your basically saying that all of history is incorrect.

  4. #19
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Stop talking about religion, leave Christians, Atheists, Agnostics alone. You occupy your space, and we will occupy ours, (I'm agnostic by the way). Science has proven, that the idea of Humans coming from NOWHERE is impossible, but the fact is, that the idea that God Created Earth in 7 Days, is just plain stupid. The DNA HAD to be created by SOMETHING or someone... Its a fact, since Science says, were to complex to be builded alone. So its clearly, that both Religion and Atheism have their strong points.

    But, People should follow Religion, why?, Because it brings Hope. Look at my uncle, he was once a washed up Drug Addict, he got devoted into a church, and now, look at him... He's one of the most happiest persons, that I know.

  5. #20
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    atheists get no where in life.

    they end up being some drug addict like paroxy who gets shot on the street one day and no one even cares about his death

  6. #21
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Stop talking about religion, leave Christians, Atheists, Agnostics alone. You occupy your space, and we will occupy ours, (I'm agnostic by the way). Science has proven, that the idea of Humans coming from NOWHERE is impossible, but the fact is, that the idea that God Created Earth in 7 Days, is just plain stupid.

    But, People should follow Religion, why?, Because it brings Hope. Look at my uncle, he was once a washed up Drug Addict, he got devoted into a church, and now, look at him... He's one of the most happiest persons, that I know.
    Science has proven the exact same thing. We came from no where. Science still does not answer where everything started either. I think Christianity and science can work together. Its just small minded people wont give time to study both science and religion. Science lets people understand how things work and how they came to be and Christianity lets people understand who made it that way. Science has yet to prove how all this we call the universe came to be. I just dont see how some of you can think that all this just came to be out of no where.

  7. #22
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The meaning of life is to reproduce, and to remake life.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  8. #23
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    How do you do research on prayer idiot? You cant analyze prayer its between you and god. And theres over 26,000 found manuscripts of people who encountered jesus when he was alive. Thats more manuscripts than any fact that you probably believe. If you say there was no jesus than your basically saying that all of history is incorrect.

    Cite your source. Lol all history incorrect if I don't believe in Jesus? You really are a silly person. BTW you can study prayer.


    A prayer for health - The Boston Globe
    LiveScience.com | Page no longer exists.
    Faith-Based Medicine - New York Times


    Lol and even optimism doesn't help:
    USATODAY.com - Study: Optimism does not improve cancer
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. #24
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Cite your source. Lol all history incorrect if I don't believe in Jesus? You really are a silly person. BTW you can study prayer.


    A prayer for health - The Boston Globe
    LiveScience.com | Page no longer exists.
    Faith-Based Medicine - New York Times


    Lol and even optimism doesn't help:
    USATODAY.com - Study: Optimism does not improve cancer
    Do you understand you cannot analyze prayer. This is what i hate science trys to find answers to everything and they dont understand sometimes there are no answers. If you want real insight on prayer read the bible sir.

  10. #25
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Do you understand you cannot analyze prayer. This is what i hate science trys to find answers to everything and they dont understand sometimes there are no answers. If you want real insight on prayer read the bible sir.
    I read the bible ever thursday, at bible study, at church. You know what I have concluded? Yahweh is an asshole. I would rather go to hell, then to worship the ego-maniacal, blood thirsty God Yahweh.

    You hate when scientists study things we don't understand? That's how we learn things... Your probably gonna live to 70+ years old and you know why? Because of scientists. They are the ones who find cures for diseases, they found that people get sick because of germs, not because of demons. I would sooner worship a scientist, then an imaginary friend.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 02-14-2009 at 11:17 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #26
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I read the bible ever thursday, at bible study, at church. You know what I have concluded? Yahweh is an asshole. I would rather go to hell, then to worship the ego-maniacal, blood thirsty God Yahweh.
    Then that is ur choice. Thread closed now or???

  12. #27
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Yea close it, people are getting offended by reading this.

  13. #28
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Paroxysm always makes these religion threads...
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  14. #29
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Yea close it, people are getting offended by reading this.
    Offended? Good. People are getting too comfortable, I'm tired of waking up every morning and reading news about what religion has done today. (Atheist Sub-Reddit) If you don't like the message you can just leave this thread. But to try and silence me you will not. Freedom of speech and the only way to stop someone who is using it to offend is more freedom of speech. I want people arguing their points, I want people to explain if/why my views are false. BTW I used to be just plain agnostic, now im a Gnostic-Atheist when it comes to yahweh the Judea-Christian god and im agnostic-atheist when it comes to all other gods.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #30
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    "Its either you believe in Jesus Christ; or you think he was the biggest liar on the face of this earth who ever lived."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what do you think is the best gun in the game and why...?
    By cube4 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. need the meanings of wtf
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
  3. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread