Thread: Weird feeling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy

    Weird feeling

    I was in a fight today when i knock him on the ground and continuing hitting him , i felt with something trying to stop me or something

  2. #2
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Its God saying "Stop hitting my bitch".

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  3. #3
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Obviously you felt bad for him. But when I'm in a fight, I don't stop till I know that I've got to stop. I'll make sure you're going to feel like shit the next day.

  4. #4
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    Obviously you felt bad for him. But when I'm in a fight, I don't stop till I know that I've got to stop. I'll make sure you're going to feel like shit the next day.
    I'm already feeling it since now

  5. #5
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    That's a very cool story, you're a total badass now. K.

  6. #6
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Knocking on people and showing it to the internet is not how you do it.

    Infact, if you know your spot, you won't fight at all.


    (I'm a very hard fight sport practicer, I once fought in my whole lifetime, and broke someones eyecass with a single hit.)
    If you know you can do this, but dont ever do it again, no matter what reason, then YOU are a true champion, a true winner. You dont win by kicking a random persons ass, thats not how winners work, if you want to prove yourself to anyone, prove yourself when fear and danger is surrounding you, not when a few fists are about to reach your face.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #7
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    well...Y U hit people that cant defend themselves in the first place or... idk explain more

    ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Knocking on people and showing it to the internet is not how you do it.

    Infact, if you know your spot, you won't fight at all.


    (I'm a very hard fight sport practicer, I once fought in my whole lifetime, and broke someones eyecass with a single hit.)
    If you know you can do this, but dont ever do it again, no matter what reason, then YOU are a true champion, a true winner. You dont win by kicking a random persons ass, thats not how winners work, if you want to prove yourself to anyone, prove yourself when fear and danger is surrounding you, not when a few fists are about to reach your face.
    yess.your awesome. same opinion here
    Wow much signature

  8. #8
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Why did you even get in a fight? Did that guy steal your camel?



  9. #9
    rename's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Knocking on people and showing it to the internet is not how you do it.

    Infact, if you know your spot, you won't fight at all.


    (I'm a very hard fight sport practicer, I once fought in my whole lifetime, and broke someones eyecass with a single hit.)
    If you know you can do this, but dont ever do it again, no matter what reason, then YOU are a true champion, a true winner. You dont win by kicking a random persons ass, thats not how winners work, if you want to prove yourself to anyone, prove yourself when fear and danger is surrounding you, not when a few fists are about to reach your face.
    Are you really a Russian?! I have never seen a russian guy saying that. And in my country we got a lot off Russians. Atleast in the capital.


    Yeah as the guy sed you were just feeling bad for him it`s normal for a person as gay as it sounds.

  10. #10
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    No, I'm a chechen, russian federation, chechen republic
    Last edited by Snake; 04-26-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #11
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Why did you even get in a fight? Did that guy steal your camel?
    He was messing out with my girlfriend

  12. #12
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post


    He was messing out with my girlfriend

    So i was right.



  13. #13
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    This thread is full of shit if there is no proof or fight, gf



  14. #14
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    This thread is full of shit if there is no proof or fight, gf
    I will remember next time to get my camera and record while i am fighting

  15. #15
    Mike Shinoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post


    I will remember next time to get my camera and record while i am fighting
    You don't have to record it or even fight there are many other ways to solve your problem!
    It always starts with one thing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. fuck i feel weird
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 02:35 PM
  2. Nutrigrain - I Feel Great!!!
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 06:33 PM
  3. Weird
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 11:37 AM
  4. weird...
    By gamer9191 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:03 PM