Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    I'm not a nationalist lol I am a federalist, but still I prefer to speak french and english than only english... And our food is much better than everywhere else. Anyway I'm not saying that Quebec > rest of Canada.
    Poutine Best in Quebec

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to weemanfc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Gab (04-30-2012)

  3. #92
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Drake is a fucking faggot and is soft as shit.


    Also,in other words, Canadian hates humanity.
    Yes, because hating an evil country who does nothing but lie to each other and kill innocent people around the world is definitely hating humanity. AMAZING COMMON SENSE.

  4. #93
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Yes, because hating an evil country who does nothing but lie to each other and kill innocent people around the world is definitely hating humanity. AMAZING COMMON SENSE.
    Oh my bad, you hate how nature works. A species eliminating it's weak is only natural, lying is human nature. Lets find you a utopia which consist of infinite space and resources. Oh wait that doesn't exist.

  5. #94
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Oh my bad, you hate how nature works. A species eliminating it's weak is only natural, lying is human nature. Lets find you a utopia which consist of infinite space and resources. Oh wait that doesn't exist.
    Pretty sure the weak ones are the people sitting on their couch watching the news listening to anything they are told while the people in 3rd world countries are walking 20 miles to get dirty water to drink.

  6. #95
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Pretty sure the weak ones are the people sitting on their couch watching the news listening to anything they are told while the people in 3rd world countries are walking 20 miles to get dirty water to drink.
    Technically speaking I'm pretty sure the weak is the people from the 3rd world countries who don't have nukes-firepower to fight back, in comparison to the people sitting on their couches with a army to support them. Also a average male lies 6 times a day and a female lies 12 times a day. Telling the truth simply doesn't exist and is how a person perceives it, a truth is what a person thinks is true from all his or her previous experiences in their lifetimes. So don't give me that boshit " omg America is fucked up, they have people who lie and are lazy as fuck"
    If I were you, I would go to a psychoanalyst and get my head checked. The fact that you're posting such hateful comments about a country on a HACKING forum makes you pathetic and ignorant.
    Shut the fuck up.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (05-01-2012)

  8. #96
    anrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    Except the place I live
    I keep forgetting that you would instal a Nazi regime were ever you stand and rule over everyone with a iron fist.
    probably ultimateons... bitch... side... account :|

  9. #97
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    American females >>>>
    WE LOVE FAT BITCHES.

  10. #98
    Evanatorthefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    I'm not a nationalist lol I am a federalist, but still I prefer to speak french and english than only english... And our food is much better than everywhere else. Anyway I'm not saying that Quebec > rest of Canada.
    Quebec's food is only good cause of the italian,greek and spanish who come and open up all the great restaurants.
















  11. #99
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanatorthefirst View Post
    Quebec's food is only good cause of the italian,greek and spanish who come and open up all the great restaurants.
    Poutine is godly.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Canada Vs. United states of america.
    By Canadian in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 04:11 AM
  2. United States
    By pwnzar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:27 PM
  3. United States Vs. Canada
    By chacha02 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 05:03 PM
  4. United States Economy.
    By Obey in forum United States of America
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 03:15 AM
  5. The United States..
    By Mr.President in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:03 PM