Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 329
  1. #91
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lakers havent given up yet. may i say comeback.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  2. #92
    GMDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze. View Post
    HAHAHA DROSE IS OUT FOR THE POSTSEASON

    R.I.P BULLS.
    DRose will be back better than ever in the next season. Hope he gets some rest and be at 100%. Rushing DRose while not on his 100% will make his injury return and might gonna be worse. I know that having a torn ACL is prone to the athletes but having it will never make them to a 100% self. But as far as the Bulls go, they made their fans VERY proud. They showed their great team efforts and reached on the playoffs by themselves even without DRose. I just hope that this year's champion will be the OKC NOT the heat.

  3. #93
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,436
    Reputation
    3470
    Thanks
    8,460
    Quote Originally Posted by GMDaddy View Post
    DRose will be back better than ever in the next season. Hope he gets some rest and be at 100%. Rushing DRose while not on his 100% will make his injury return and might gonna be worse. I know that having a torn ACL is prone to the athletes but having it will never make them to a 100% self. But as far as the Bulls go, they made their fans VERY proud. They showed their great team efforts and reached on the playoffs by themselves even without DRose. I just hope that this year's champion will be the OKC NOT the heat.
    Derrick Rose out 8-12 months, Chicago Bulls doctor says - thestar.com

    If it's 12 months?





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  4. #94
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by GMDaddy View Post
    DRose will be back better than ever in the next season. Hope he gets some rest and be at 100%. Rushing DRose while not on his 100% will make his injury return and might gonna be worse. I know that having a torn ACL is prone to the athletes but having it will never make them to a 100% self. But as far as the Bulls go, they made their fans VERY proud. They showed their great team efforts and reached on the playoffs by themselves even without DRose. I just hope that this year's champion will be the OKC NOT the heat.
    The prognosis of Rose's injury is 8-12 months, how can you say he will be back better then ever? Nobody said anything about rushing Rose from his injury; moreover, it would've been impossible for him to play. The Bulls fans are far from proud, many of them are chastising Coach Tibbs for inserting Rose into garbage minutes in game one when the Bulls had already won the series. If Rose was able to miss over a third of the season and the Bulls were still able to grasp the number one seed, why would their fans be proud? They would not expect to win a championship without Rose, but definitely wouldn't, and aren't satisfied with a first round exit to the Sixers.

  5. #95
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,436
    Reputation
    3470
    Thanks
    8,460
    Spurs truly are amazing. I watched that game and before the second half I was thinking it was going to be 2-1, but Spurs turned it around completely. Scoring 50 points midway into the 2nd Quarter and then continuing into the 3rd quarter.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  6. #96
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, DURANT WITH THE FUCKING CLUTCH 3 AND THEY PUT JAMES AT THE LINE FUCKKKKKKKKK @arunforce -.-

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  7. #97
    GMDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    The prognosis of Rose's injury is 8-12 months, how can you say he will be back better then ever? Nobody said anything about rushing Rose from his injury; moreover, it would've been impossible for him to play. The Bulls fans are far from proud, many of them are chastising Coach Tibbs for inserting Rose into garbage minutes in game one when the Bulls had already won the series. If Rose was able to miss over a third of the season and the Bulls were still able to grasp the number one seed, why would their fans be proud? They would not expect to win a championship without Rose, but definitely wouldn't, and aren't satisfied with a first round exit to the Sixers.
    LOL. Bulls fans (check FB comments on the official fanpage) were proud of the Bulls from their team effort NOT from their loose. Of course, I hate loosing but its the part of the game. I also agree, Bulls will not get a championship ring without DRose. But if they keep on winning with a bunch of teamwork, I don't know what to say. But anyway, by learning from our mistakes can change everything to a better future.

  8. #98
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    Lakers havent given up yet. may i say comeback.
    OKC 24/7 amirite

  9. #99
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My man Durant holding it down.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #100
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    Durant is Unstoppable
    Lakers are Done.

  11. #101
    BurnRed¤'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Hot
    OKC plays sooooo dirty.
    Ibaka and all those niggaers should've foul out every game.

  12. #102
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed¤ View Post
    OKC plays sooooo dirty.
    Ibaka and all those niggaers should've foul out every game.
    Foul my ass Lakers are done.

  13. #103
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Entourage View Post
    Durant is Unstoppable
    Lakers are Done.
    Yea, this is where im pretty much at with the series.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  14. #104
    GMDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Entourage View Post
    Durant is Unstoppable
    Lakers are Done.
    Agree! I hope that the Heat would be taken out by the Pacers. Seeing them both loosing is making my day happy. OKC should keep on playing their own transition to win.

  15. #105
    mak1rby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    okc vs lakers : the referees is so one sided, okc is getting beaten up but no calls
    heat vs pacers : dammit wade -_- please come back heat !

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NBA Playoffs
    By Insidious. in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. NBA playoffs
    By .REZClone in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 05:08 PM
  4. WarRock Tournament Bracket
    By The_Enigma in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:59 PM