Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 96
  1. #61
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    holy shit man. i'm all for gourav. (maybe standoff as his weird avatar) JK!
    omg gourav actually told a detailed story of a regular day..... SICK
    *turns green, runs to washroom and doesn't come out for 2 weeks*

  2. #62
    SATANICAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a pineapple under the sea. JAJA.
    Posts
    1,364
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    my max recored was 12 times in 24 hours the 12 time i was hitting it fo like 20 minutes then i coudent get it up for like 3 days i went to a doctor it was noting it got back to normal for a few days

    spirt was willing
    but the skin was ow.. so sore

    leson learned do it only 3 times that way noting gose that wrong




    well for who say stay at school well 2 things wrong
    they have computers and school with printer that u can go print ofa


    or like me load hentai on 2 your ipod and go to the restroom and do it quick so u dont have any acidents hapeing in school
    dhemt sory its 8 inches standing TALL
    happend 1 time only 2 me cuz u i waching hentai videos in class
    12 times one day? hmm I think that is bad for you....
    and hentai on your ipod at school in class omg..... dude..... that is a bit freaky oh well but all your hentai.... your gonna run out of it one day and be real sad ..


    www.SATANICAT.com
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?

    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^


    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICAT.com

  3. #63
    Calard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpkerstr View Post
    ..... SICK
    *turns green, runs to washroom and doesn't come out for 2 weeks*
    WASHROOM?!?!?!?!? nobody besides you ever says washroom. IS BATHROOM. not that hard. ppl in mpgh have some weird terms

  4. #64
    m164life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chillin at Mr. bin Laden's
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpkerstr View Post
    holy shit man. i'm all for gourav. (maybe standoff as his weird avatar) JK!
    omg gourav actually told a detailed story of a regular day..... SICK
    *turns green, runs to washroom and doesn't come out for 2 weeks*
    washroom?
    u mean bathroom...


  5. #65
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    there are different ways to say RESTROOM, a bathroom implies that what you are using has some kind of cleaning device such as a shower or a bath tub, washroom means, you have a no device that cleans your body, but only a toilet and a sink, sink is considered to wash the hands, so washroom is the name used

  6. #66
    Calard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    there are different ways to say RESTROOM, a bathroom implies that what you are using has some kind of cleaning device such as a shower or a bath tub, washroom means, you have a no device that cleans your body, but only a toilet and a sink, sink is considered to wash the hands, so washroom is the name used
    at a school, or restraunt or something, the bathrooms are called bathrooms rite? not washroom, even tho they have no bath/shower

  7. #67
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so by what iberson said, calard and m164life are wrong, because since washrooms have a toilet, and sink, you would barf in one of them wouldn't u?

  8. #68
    Calard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpkerstr View Post
    so by what iberson said, calard and m164life are wrong, because since washrooms have a toilet, and sink, you would barf in one of them wouldn't u?
    bathrooms have a toilet, shower/bath, and sink OR a sink and a toilet. The term is general enough to render washroom useless long ago, and it was abandoned with good reason. the fact that u use it makes u weird or from the past

  9. #69
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Calard View Post
    at a school, or restraunt or something, the bathrooms are called bathrooms rite? not washroom, even tho they have no bath/shower

    i call it wash rooms when ur done u know what u need to wash it !
    V
    ok u dont do there to rest u dont do thre to just rest up 2 you waht u call it cuz when i go thre u know i do wait for it then do it then wash it!!!!!!!!

  10. #70
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    of course im from the past! why do u think my ID says:
    Birthdate: Dec 24, 1632

    ???

    (JK)

  11. #71
    Fortran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Ok Gourav2122 hands down....hentai and wrestling is just such a freakishly weird combo!

  12. #72
    Beer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Beer Kingdom
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortran View Post
    Ok Gourav2122 hands down....hentai and wrestling is just such a freakishly weird combo!
    Lol, so true... Let's just hope he doesn't decide to actually mix them...
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...


    Teh Beer Seeker


    Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

  13. #73
    Beer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Beer Kingdom
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Calard View Post
    WASHROOM?!?!?!?!? nobody besides you ever says washroom. IS BATHROOM. not that hard. ppl in mpgh have some weird terms
    He's special, khay?
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...


    Teh Beer Seeker


    Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

  14. #74
    SATANICAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a pineapple under the sea. JAJA.
    Posts
    1,364
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    He's special, khay?
    washroom is better because I don't have a bath in my washroom


    www.SATANICAT.com
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?

    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^


    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICAT.com

  15. #75
    IET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    THERE IS A SURPRIZING LACK OF ME IN THIS THREAD.



    AND YOU GUYS SUCK CAUSE I WENT TO THE STORE AND BOUGHT A CD AND A BOTTLE OF GATORAID AND THEN BOUGHT THEM AND WENT HOME AND THEN MIXED TEH GATORAID AND THE CD TOGETHER AND IT WAS GOOD THEN I WENT TO SLEEP AND SCHOOLED



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you think is the better mod
    By 1ightarr0 in forum General
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:03 PM
  2. Do you think MPGH should have a Public UCE?
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM
  3. Tell me what you think.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 03:22 AM
  4. How big you are in the universe?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:50 PM
  5. The Big MPGH
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 03:53 PM