Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 111
  1. #31
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    It's funny because god isn't real.

    Obviously anyone with access to nuclear weapons.

    Head of the largest media companies

    anyone with incredible computer skills
    Yes, because we all came from a big explosion that exploded from nothing and then created something which somehow created us. Noway there's a god .
    There obviously is something out there that is bigger than what we think.

  2. #32
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    World is crazy

  3. #33
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Yes, because we all came from a big explosion that exploded from nothing and then created something which somehow created us. Noway there's a god .
    There obviously is something out there that is bigger than what we think.
    Who said I believed in the big bang?
    as you said. What created god?





  4. #34
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    1. Kony

    /thread.


  5. #35
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    1. Kony

    /thread.
    and why do you say Kony?





  6. #36
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    Who said I believed in the big bang?
    as you said. What created god?
    Who said I believed in god?
    I said that there has to be something greater out there, but if you're a deist than I can see your way of thinking.
    But atheism is just bs, no way something isn't out there that created us.

  7. #37
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Who said I believed in god?
    I said that there has to be something greater out there, but if you're a deist than I can see your way of thinking.
    But atheism is just bs, no way something isn't out there that created us.
    Yet there is nothing that could create us without having to have been created by something else





  8. #38
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    and why do you say Kony?
    Because i said so.


  9. #39
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Because i said so.
    and you have no reason for saying so.





  10. #40
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    and you have no reason for saying so.
    I have all the reasons.


  11. #41
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

    Yet there is nothing that could create us without having to have been created by something else
    And that is where we remain, a mystery.

  12. #42
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    I have all the reasons.
    Then why Kony?





  13. #43
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    Then why Kony?
    Hes a powerful guy


  14. #44
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i'd say the guy who created the video kony 2012 is more powerful

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  15. #45
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    i'd say the guy who created the video kony 2012 is more powerful
    Thats funny because its true


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are the best quick scopers around?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 07:17 AM
  2. The World's Most Powerful People
    By Sausage Fest in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
  3. Who are the ppl who use hax...?
    By pimpinallovertheworld666 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:02 PM
  4. Who are the best hackers online?
    By Alexjr123 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. Who are the super users?
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:03 PM